Melissa Mills #33 The Saloman of knowledge - artificial and no intelligence!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She didn't even know if her mother had spent a night in a&e she didn't know until later she's a selfish bleep that sister deserves a medal putting up with swigs

Reactions: 3
Popped in here, popped in there . Got this done, got thar done.
Pop in to see your mother in hospital maybe.
And somewhere else getting the brows done. Golden nails made a mess of them anyway

Reactions: 4
Being honest, if you were the sister would you want this yoke visiting your sick mother after gallivanting round the place all week getting her shite cleared, nails done and hair done and whatever else! She’s a walking disease at this stage!

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Got all her pruning done and then decides she better visit her mother after reading here😡 I'm so glad they are not letting the slapper in, I hope they make her wait hours.
Also even after all your prodding and pruning Melly, you still look like a washed up lush. God I so hope her fights get cancelled in the strikes, its nothing short of what she deserves.

She's playing dice 🎲 heading away with the mother so sick how could you enjoy your self a gravely ill elderly woman like her mam could go at anytime

Reactions: 5
It says it all really when people on here show more sympathy to her mam then she does.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
If there's anywhere an older vulnerable and ill person needs someone to advocate for them, it's in A&E. Not that I'd imagine this clown would have the cop-on to do anything like that.
Yep Beaumont let me wait with my mother in a&e

Reactions: 2
I sat all night recently with a parent in Dublin.
I was allowed in A&E with two different relatives in two different hospitals. No questions asked. In fact it meant the nurses could do other things whilst I kept an eye and saved one relative from falling and getting sick

Reactions: 3
Being honest, if you were the sister would you want this yoke visiting your sick mother after gallivanting round the place all week getting her shite cleared, nails done and hair done and whatever else! She’s a walking disease at this stage!
Shite cleared 😂😂💀💀
---
She's playing dice 🎲 heading away with the mother so sick how could you enjoy your self a gravely ill elderly woman like her mam could go at anytime
That’s it exactly. Off enjoying life when your sister and Dad are trying to care for your sick mum. How can she do that to them

• Haha
I know she has limited grey matter, very limited education (think she left school after the Group Cert in the local vocational school in the early '80s if I remember correctly?) and her socio-economic background is the underclass (not her parents' fault I'm sure) but her behaviour is incomprehensible. It's genuinely quite sad.

Reactions: 7
Shite cleared 😂😂💀💀
---

That’s it exactly. Off enjoying life when your sister and Dad are trying to care for your sick mum. How can she do that to them
I said here before I cared for my mother before I was in my twenties every hospital appointment every chemo every hospital stay I never left her side as did my father and other siblings
I left my full time education for two years and left a job I loved
As an older teenager I had the cop on to do this until my mother passed because it was the right thing to do and i never gave ita second thought this one is a heartless witch 🧙‍♀️ I can not stand her a tattle page has to encourage her to visit her dying mother I hope the mother tells her ro duck off

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She was shamed into visiting her. Also just to be clear Tullamore hospital are not allowing visitors or at least they are limiting visitors right now due to some winter flu outbreak or something weird . But she probably didn’t even know that’s the reason why, in fact she probably loved being told that she would not be allowed into visit, so that was her excuse not to go down yesterday when she was admitted and lying on a trolley in a hallway. Also. I can not actually believe, but at the same time of course I can, that she’s going to duck off on holidays and has spent all her days pruning and preening herself when her mother is critically ill in hospital and at home daily . If people have never realised before that she’s a pure bleep surely they do know. This is who she’s always been, some people say here that they liked her in the beginning. Let me tell you as somebody that knows her her whole life and her family she is a pure selfish arshole who does nothing but tell lies.

Reactions: 12
The rage I have inside me with her saying her poor leg is dead from the drive to Tullamore and back. People have longer daily commutes to work, you absolute useless c##t ( I despise that word but its the only word good enough for her). And she saying she would of liked to of stayed longer after driving all the way there. F##k off you liar, the hour I'd say was even too long for you. As for speaking to the doctors, they may aswell of spoke in Japanese for all you understood you thick bellend.
I know she's one sad existence of a life but I hope karma bites her even harder.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’d say if her parents were in a position to bankroll her life and pay the school fees, rent and fund her pathetic holidays, she would be in Tullamore all the time. They can’t do that, so she barely visits them twice a year. That old boyfriend of hers has a mother with a bit of money, so the pair of them stick around with their hands out. Horrible pair of grifters

Reactions: 9
I’d say if her parents were in a position to bankroll her life and pay the school fees, rent and fund her pathetic holidays, she would be in Tullamore all the time. They can’t do that, so she barely visits them twice a year. That old boyfriend of hers has a mother with a bit of money, so the pair of them stick around with their hands out. Horrible pair of grifters
She won't even have them over in her flat

The rage I have inside me with her saying her poor leg is dead from the drive to Tullamore and back. People have longer daily commutes to work, you absolute useless c##t ( I despise that word but its the only word good enough for her). And she saying she would of liked to of stayed longer after driving all the way there. F##k off you liar, the hour I'd say was even too long for you. As for speaking to the doctors, they may aswell of spoke in Japanese for all you understood you thick bellend.
I know she's one sad existence of a life but I hope karma bites her even harder.
She literally was holding back from boasting that she drove her Automatic BMW jeep all the way to Tullamore. 🙄
And Asshole is gone for a stretch????