Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nopatience

VIP Member
The Chanel glasses are well well worn and she is looking for €350 is she madder then usual.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11

Iriseyegal

😂😂😂😂😂 just leave this here for the laughs
She's unreal. Promotion of a million dollar facial she gets for free then posts this 🤦‍♀️
That's what happens with that facial. You're also told to not wear make up, stay hydrated and out of the sun. If that was my company I'd never let her in the door.
She's a nose like a boxer and lips like a busted mattress.
Nothing is real with this one. The marriage, the forever home, the bank balance, the business.
Absolutely all fake, just like her miserable self.
It's worse she gets

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
No it’s just that Tiny has come back from the sweat shops with a load of new fake designer stuff so she has to make space in that tiny squat for it

Anyone spot Tiny’s fluffy slippers for sale on depop - size 8 🤢🤢

• Haha

Puddle Duck

I don’t get why she shows photos sent to her by her friend, then a photo of them now. But no wedding photos for someone who pretends to be married. She really does catch herself out at times.
She has shown that photo many times and her hair looked much better then.
---
She said her sil was minding the kids. Why can't her 16 year old son look after his 10 year old sister for a couple of hours. Absolutely nuts

Pambono5

Chatty Member
Did she actually say it worked out so well for her that her mother was moved to tallaght.
I'm so triggered by her this week yet I can't seem to stop watching

• Wow

Peonyrose

VIP Member
Gaza never bothered her
Her shopping showed us that Jesus even u did go to Starbucks or shop in m%s would you be so thick to post it
I was dying of a hangover last week in blanchardstown shopping center I swear 🤬 it took every part of me not to go to mc donalds
Yeah I have struggled with not going to McDonald’s or M&S or H&M, but I stop myself because Israel are evil bastards and my heart hurts so much for the Palestinian people. I try to stick to my principles. Melly is an absolute moron who is not smart enough to see how stupid she looks. Fair play to you for not going to McD’s. Apparently profits have taken a hit recently.

• Heart

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
I'm so glad she could pull herself out of her panic attacks and anxiety for enough time to get her FREE dermaplaning, million dollar facial and micro needling. Must be so tough for her to fit in to her hectic life 🥴🥴

• Haha

Dublin18

Chatty Member
One minute she’s showing her Max Benjamin air fresheners in her car (it’s a BMW in case you didn’t notice). Next she’s diss’ing TK Maxx candles. Have Max B not sent her out organic, sustainable candles recently? And the tagging of Clarins…. She is such a blatant beggar 🙄🙄

• Haha

Pambono5

Chatty Member
So are all those dots injection points ? That's a lot of "baby botox" more like a hell of a lot of botox. I've never had botox only filler but i know there was no way it was allowed be done with makeup on. My face was cleansed and sterilised and cleansed again

Pambono5

Chatty Member
Those green sandals are absolutely vile looking. Her 2 robe wearing followers Martha and brenda will buy them

• Haha

Melmcs

VIP Member
She is a horrible human. Absolutely horrible. Shiteing on about her mother but look guys I was sick too crap. Nothing wrong with her that her drinking wouldnt help stop. She was no more in Hospital cos she was flitting and creaming herself up all week. She forgets she posts her whole sorry ass life on Insta EVERY SINGLE DAY.

EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. MISS MILLS. Because you have nothing else.

Peonyrose

VIP Member
She can’t even spell Jesus. The grind just don’t stop for Melly Mills, hardcore political reporter.

• Haha

Peonyrose

VIP Member
Lol she is still trying to convince herself she has in-laws….you were given leftovers from dinner by Ahzar’s sister Melly. She is not your sister-in-law because you aren’t really married.

• Heart