Melissa Mills #32 He may give Tigs the flutters but to the rest of us he gives the scutters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ, it’d be a full time job taking all those supplements and whatever else she’s peddling. I hope nobody is taking her advice!

Reactions: 5
Someone shared that McGregor interview where he has the weird accent and isn’t making any sense earlier and I noticed she was the only one out of everyone I follow (all 2000 of them 🫣) that liked it. Really didn’t think he would fit into her D4 image.

Reactions: 2
Will someone roll melissa a bleeping joint and leave it outside her not forever home
To calm her the duck down
All the bleeding tablets

Take the patch correctly
Don't drink
Exercise
Get some bleeping fresh air

Reactions: 16
Pissed again last night???
Laughing at her taking 50 million supplements. Melly all the HRT and supplements in the world aren't going to help you while you continue to drink daily. Give up the alcohol and stop talking shite.

Reactions: 8
Had another panic attack, id be having them as well if I lived her big fat lie of a life, no home, no job, keeping up appearances must take a strain on mental health. However I would give up drink & find myself a job, make some friends, make a life for myself instead of hanging onto the boyfriend & kids for dear life. So iv no sympathy for her.

Reactions: 12
Had another panic attack, id be having them as well if I lived her big fat lie of a life, no home, no job, keeping up appearances must take a strain on mental health. However I would give up drink & find myself a job, make some friends, make a life for myself instead of hanging onto the boyfriend & kids for dear life. So iv no sympathy for her.
It's easier for her to live a lie than actually be her authentic self. She got wrapped up in the good life donkeys years ago and never had to have a personality and build a career out of honest hard work. She took the easy path but karma came back to bite her in the arse. I would hate to be inside her head for even a day. She's an empty vase.

Reactions: 10
I'm so glad she could pull herself out of her panic attacks and anxiety for enough time to get her FREE dermaplaning, million dollar facial and micro needling. Must be so tough for her to fit in to her hectic life 🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That shaving has to be really bad for your skin? Surely once you start doing it you need to keep it up? A bit like shaving a beard….. and female facial skin is more delicate… or am I just being old?!!!

Reactions: 1
I’ll never get over all the facials and laying about doing nothing when her mother is so sick. She no more went to see her last week than the man in the moon. Not that her flash visit is even ok if she did. She should be down there a few times a week staying over bringing her kids. Her poor sister is doing it all alone. Selfish cow. Imagine primping and staring at yourself all day in the mirror all day every day with your mam dying. duck off. Sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
😂😂😂😂😂 just leave this here for the laughs
She's unreal. Promotion of a million dollar facial she gets for free then posts this 🤦‍♀️
That's what happens with that facial. You're also told to not wear make up, stay hydrated and out of the sun. If that was my company I'd never let her in the door.
She's a nose like a boxer and lips like a busted mattress.
Nothing is real with this one. The marriage, the forever home, the bank balance, the business.
Absolutely all fake, just like her miserable self.
It's worse she gets

Reactions: 11
She has the start of a cold sore again on the mouth or its the injection holes from her cheap filler.

bleeping eejit.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
What’s happening with her lips??! Has she got permanent lip blushing over lining the top lips? It looks so odd

Reactions: 4
She’ll have a great view of the lights tonight from her balcony but she won’t post about it because she still won’t admit they are not out of the apartment 🫤😆 she’s been boozing since around 3pm when I saw her in dundrum before the cinema so she’ll be KOd by 10. Had to LOL at the tan application she was drunk doing it after letting on she was drinking water

• Haha
Reactions: 12
On this beautiful day she decides to go to Dundrum where she spends every other weekend, pasta for lunch and then the cinema 🤯 those poor kids. Would it kill her to go to a park or the beach or just chill on her balcony or whatever. Or better still head down to the mother with a picnic and chill in her garden? F@cking weird. .

Reactions: 20
She deleted the story of her with the big fat red face I see.

Bate into this thread. Sad sad bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.