Melanie Murphy #9 it'll be alt right in the end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As someone who is literally doing the degree she would need to do to call herself a teacher, I’m really bleeping insulted bc it’s been the hardest 2 years of my life and am absolutely breaking myself. No pity party, just want her to think before she credits herself with work she has categorically not done.
I’m sure you’re doing amazing! It’ll be all worth it when it’s done. Sure I’ve been a working hospital dr for 6 years this year plus I’ve a masters in medical ethics and I know for a fact she’d look me in the eye and claim she’s more informed than me.

she’s a weapon. You’re a hero!

Reactions: 21
I was thinking more along the lines of not many flights taking place if these people were on temporary layoff
he does fly between Cork and Dublin but I’ve not heard him say about Shannon before.
this missing passenger in the UK won’t bode well for Thomas and his new friendship with Donnelly.

Reactions: 4
he does fly between Cork and Dublin but I’ve not heard him say about Shannon before.
this missing passenger in the UK won’t bode well for Thomas and his new friendship with Donnelly.
What’s this about? Is Donnelly fighting aviation’s corner

Reactions: 1
😂😂 oh gosh.... I’m surprised these haven’t been deleted. Just because someone is disagreeing with you, doesn’t mean that they’re not having a conversation
74A5F10D-4D42-494A-9049-1652D210B072.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
She's gurning on Instagram about being unable to, view a house but a, surveyor can yes Because a surveyor can tell you if the house has any issues or not they won't know that and them viewing the house isn't esstenial at least a surveyor could get them some information on if it's a decent property

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
has he mentioned how he feels about new variants getting into the uk through a passenger who cant be traced....

mel and baldie will be fuming, such bad timing 😐
They could be here for all we know :rolleyes: how you seen how many kids have caught it within the last fortnight ( over 1,400 ) and schools have only returned ,what's going on there 👀 maybe Donnelly should be following that up.

Reactions: 8
That awful Arielle woman has commented on the reel and Mel replied, she's about to jump into the far right deep end...

Reactions: 11
He doesn’t care about Shannon Airport the rest of the year. The place does be like a ghost town considering most of AL flights go from Dublin and the Ryanair flights that go out are only 2-3 times a day on certain days of the week and don’t fly at all to popular destinations such as Liverpool so people have no choice but to fly from Dublin.

where’s his outrage about that?

Reactions: 10
It’s been hours and she’s still at it. Doesn’t she have a novel to write? A baby to look after? A job to be doing? No, let’s just argue with people on Instagram and continuously mention GOSSIP sites. The ending was really odd to me too, “just.. calm down, and have chats” ????

Let's circle jerk some more 🤣🤣🤣

She should have put a warning before posting this.

Screenshot_20210301-185213.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
It’s an absolutely glorious evening outside and she’s in bed with the curtains closed in a dark room ranting and raving online. She’s a very negative person

• Heart
Reactions: 16
He doesn’t care about Shannon Airport the rest of the year. The place does be like a ghost town considering most of AL flights go from Dublin and the Ryanair flights that go out are only 2-3 times a day on certain days of the week and don’t fly at all to popular destinations such as Liverpool so people have no choice but to fly from Dublin.

where’s his outrage about that?
Yes it’s not all aviation he bothered about only what affects him he’s as shallow as his wife 🙄

I have a lotta love for this particular circle jerk xxx
I wish she’d say what gossip site 🤔 her subs would sure get their eyes opened here 👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.