Melanie Murphy #9 it'll be alt right in the end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it me or does the reel make no sense? :unsure:
she might utilise the stereo app or podcasts in future for airing those kind of opinions? Yeah because it’s a one way conversation and people can’t say anything back. One voice note in on stereo and she’ll have any dissenting opinions blocked from the live.:rolleyes: Why don’t you just, idk, not share your crappy, dangerous opinion if you can’t take the push back?

Reactions: 14
I don’t get the reel at all, makes no sense.

This comment, god she’s amazing at twisting things isn’t she. I’m sure she’s made herself believe this narrative, total delusion. She needs an app to track her own mental leaps, never mind the baby’s.

Anyway, it’s confirmed she hates Twitter because she can’t make people “vanish”. Nice Mel, keep exposing yourself.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That reel has really pissed me off. she is so manipulative its really gross and sometimes i wonder if she is in denial or really believes the story she has created in her head. it particularly annoys me that she constantly goes on about how people cant have a dialogue and be respectful when she is the one who is passive aggressive and speaks down to people. not only that but ‘people shouldnt be put at risk from a disease so you can go to a cafe’ doesnt really require two sides, it requires anyone who disagrees to shut the duck up and do some serious reflection

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Okay this is what I can’t comprehend...but maybe, just maybe, I’m not as smart as Mel so hear me out here...

She complains a lot about how people don’t understand hEr tOnE oF vOiCe in texts, twitter post, et cetera (nevermind that people aren’t complaining about the “tone” but rather the actual substance).

Wouldnt an actual, best selling writer understand how to get through to their audience in writing??? Or is she admitting her writing is terrible?? Which is it Melanie - people can’t understand you and your tone, or youre spouting dangerous, ignorant ideas??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I don’t get the reel at all, makes no sense.

This comment, god she’s amazing at twisting things isn’t she. I’m sure she’s made herself believe this narrative, total delusion. She needs an app to track her own mental leaps, never mind the baby’s.

Anyway, it’s confirmed she hates Twitter because she can’t make people “vanish”. Nice Mel, keep exposing yourself.
"At least here and youtube you can debate AND you can make trolls or nasty people vanish control the narrative and delete any comments from educated people telling you why you're wrong and calling out your bigotry, manipulation, and exploitation."

Fixed it.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Is it me or does the reel make no sense? :unsure:
she might utilise the stereo app or podcasts in future for airing those kind of opinions? Yeah because it’s a one way conversation and people can’t say anything back. One voice note in on stereo and she’ll have any dissenting opinions blocked from the live.:rolleyes: Why don’t you just, idk, not share your crappy, dangerous opinion if you can’t take the push back?

Absolutely not.

There is no way she should be allowed use her podcast to discuss her dangerous alt right views or scamdemic theories.

This is the woman who said two days ago that facism was a slur and that if Ireland implemented a zero covid strategy we would all starve.

And she thinks she's informed and an authority to discuss politics with her fucked up ideologies that she will trickle down to a young demographic?

At what point should these influencers continuously get away scot free to use their platform in such harmful ways?

While people couldn't attend funerals, Melanie, her husband, baby and MIL trotted down to blackrock clinic to get a cosmetic hair transplant.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Is it me or is this the most condescending shite ever?
She is. But that is not news unfortunately.
She will never learn and it seems like people in her life either think the same as her or don't have the courage to confront her with her toxic behaviour. Then again, they might and she just deflects and ignores. Who knows.
It's unbelievable.
I think the only way anything will actually change is if she loses something as a consequence, and even then she will paint herself as the victim.

As a side note: I'm genuinely looking forward to the person or color wanted to write into her newest book and asked for help with. Who bets that it will either be a caricature of a character or she will not include anyone at all?

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Bootlicker vibes

Melanie certainly wasn't making her followers lives worse when they were commented how they had lost loved ones to Covid and that her ideas were harmful.

I'm sure it wasn't a bit massive kick in the face to frontliners following Melanie who had to see her state how hospitals were empty and all they were doing was dancing on their shifts.

Can't imagine what it must be like to be high risk and following her while she melsplains how unimportant you are for the good of the 'bigger picture'

How truly unhappy with her lot she must be to spend her time being such a toxic presence.

I've reached my limit. I'll see you all soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Apparently no one has the ability to self reflect or have self awareness if they disagree with her.

I think everyone on here can agree that sending someone death threats and outright bullying someone is uncalled for and unjustified, and anyone who does that is pathetic.

But she was plain rude towards people who were trying to educate her, and people who were being vulnerable and sharing their losses due to the pandemic.

I understand having different opinions or pointing out flaws in the system - we should all do that when necessary, but she took it to another level, and continues to change her narrative to make it more palatable. I don’t think she’s stupid, she knows what she said was wrong and is trying to change it.

Also, when someone says something you said is ableist - you don’t try to be defensive and add to the fire. You shut up and listen. I myself have probably said things that were ableist. Did I mean it that way? No, but as someone who is able-bodied, it’s not my place to defend what I’ve said. If someone called me out I would try to understand their viewpoint and apologize. It’s simple.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Does anyone actually believe she’s getting any death threats 🤦‍♀️

She’s pulled this one before, and sure we also heard she’d been told to miscarry her baby, it’s utter lies for sympathy, if it was true,
remember the screenshot on the last thread where the user told Mel her “rabid” fans were pm’ing her, why did she no attemp to stop that, if it’s something she’s experienced online, surely you’d try and stop that happening your own followers in your name.
She did the opposite, she defended the fans!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
As someone who is literally doing the degree she would need to do to call herself a teacher, I’m really bleeping insulted bc it’s been the hardest 2 years of my life and am absolutely breaking myself. No pity party, just want her to think before she credits herself with work she has categorically not done.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.