Melanie Murphy #8 youse all need to stop mammy shaming, that’s my job!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think we had any suggestions so I’ve made one up on the go.

hope that’s ok, and continue here!!

So, what’s been happening in the attic.
A lot of flatulence going by the looks of their diet but aside from that........

Captain 1st officer Baldie is having a hard time, he’s now a 50% off Cappie, with no hair, Mel isn’t putting out and he’s paying for a degree that’s linked to an industry that’s on it knees, his bedroom has become the “storage room” and a working office for our very own essential worker Melanie Murphy.

4 month old Milo is now the size of your average toddler and is yet to meet his family......
oh not the extended family the ones down stairs, who live in the actual house who are probably delighted to know via social media that Mel isn’t really on board with the idea of servicing the son right this min.

Mel doesn’t believe in Covid, depending on what day it is and what way the wind is blowing, on twitter we get a Gemma Dougherty/Jim Corr version of Mel.
on Instagram, whilst still being anti lockdown she at least pretends she gives a crap about people dying 🤷‍♀️ but meeting her da (feck off) who has multiple Health issues is ok. Rules are made to be broken and all that.

she likes her tits, a lot, Milo isn’t so keen but she’ll force it on him regardless.

the attic is slowly turning into a 1st year dorm room, but unlike freshers they have some manners, no eating on the bed anymore.... just on the floor beside the make shift toilet.

the vlogs are back!!! Thomas might not be getting any sex but at least he gets the vlogs back, we know he loved his 2.5 min of fame, and thankfully for us we get to see the patronising as duck Hannah Wotton again!! I’m excited to hear dodie murdering cats in the background soon!

anyone remember anything else to add please do, there’s just so much, and yet so little 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Strange how none of these conditions/addictions she was struggling with before lockdown haven't reared their ugly heads during this testing time...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
“Improving my solo sex life”

not enough over the counter drugs in the world to wipe this information out of my brain.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I'm not trying to shame people who use sex toys (I have a couple in my arsenal 😂 ) but I always find it a bit uncomfortable when youtubers do it? Like if my kid ever stumbled across those videos I'd be a bit wary. Sex education is SO important for young teens but I don't want my 14 year old daughter wanting a vibrator for Christmas 😅

• Heart
Isn't this Hannah Witton's latest video?
complete with tips from Mammy Mel

I'm not trying to shame people who use sex toys (I have a couple in my arsenal 😂 ) but I always find it a bit uncomfortable when youtubers do it? Like if my kid ever stumbled across those videos I'd be a bit wary. Sex education is SO important for young teens but I don't want my 14 year old daughter wanting a vibrator for Christmas 😅
Milo will hear all about Mammy’s solo sex adventures, and how patient daddy has been up in the attic since he can’t get his leg over.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
“Improving my solo sex life”

not enough over the counter drugs in the world to wipe this information out of my brain.
Wasn't it vile. Being a sex educator is one thing, but that was just 100% TMI. Hannah is trying to conceive now so Milo likely won't be the only mortified pre teen around in a few years.

The bit about how much Melanie Murphy misses having her nips sucked by Thomas really got me :sick:

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Wasn't it vile. Being a sex educator is one thing, but that was just 100% TMI. Hannah is trying to conceive now so Milo likely won't be the only mortified pre teen around in a few years.

The bit about how much Melanie Murphy misses having her nips sucked by Thomas really got me :sick:
Absolutely no one needs that vile image in their head 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 9
Urgh can you imagine if your partner shared with the internet/world intimate details like that? Cringe. Not even proper sex therapists share their personal details/preferences. It’s just exploiting every nook & cranny of your life (but not the babies face now - let’s have some ‘decency’) to make £££ and rub egos 🤢🤢🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 15
That conversation was... interesting.

🍳🍳

So Thomas’ and “other men’s” nips got a shout out.

Mel is SHOCKED to learn other women’s nips aren’t as sensitive.

She’s only dared broach the convo with a couple platonic female friends.

And we’re supposed to believe she’s had sexual experiences with women? Lol.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Urgh can you imagine if your partner shared with the internet/world intimate details like that? Cringe. Not even proper sex therapists share their personal details/preferences. It’s just exploiting every nook & cranny of your life (but not the babies face now - let’s have some ‘decency’) to make £££ and rub egos 🤢🤢🤢
I get the feeling her relationship with the in-laws is toast at this point. It's just such bad form to be living under their roof while oversharing about the sex she has with their son to the entire internet. I'm not prudish in the slightest - I'm about her age, but they are the kinds of conversations you have privately with friends. She's just disrespectful.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Following on from the last thread. I don't know about such things, but could there be something wrong with the baby if breast milk is not satisfying him? For example, in adults constant hunger is often a sign of things like diabetes.

Following on from the last thread. I don't know about such things, but could there be something wrong with the baby if breast milk is not satisfying him? For example, in adults constant hunger is often a sign of things like diabetes.
Unlikely, breastfeeding and babies in general are complicated re feeding. He might be just going through a growth spurt, or just be a very food driven baby generally (given his size it looks this way). My 3mth old is formula fed but he'd drink bottles all day long if I let him, so it's necessary I stretch him a bit between feeds so he doesn't gain weight too fast. It is also possible her milk supply is starting to drop which does happen to some women along the way, but she seems to have had a massive supply thus far so who knows.

Reactions: 2
That conversation was... interesting.
🍳🍳
So Thomas’ and “other men’s” nips got a shout out.

Mel is SHOCKED to learn other women’s nips aren’t as sensitive.

She’s only dared broach the convo with a couple platonic female friends.
I don't think she had. Otherwise we would know every little detail. I think she liked the idea of it some time ago, whether because it would be good for her online life or she genuinely was interested to know what it would be like, but now she "scored" by getting married to Thomas, and that's it.

I vaguely remember that in that video about her alleged bisexuality, she also says that she dated someone non-binary - I don't believe that either. That was one of the last videos of hers I ever watched :rolleyes:

Reactions: 12
Here for: highlighting how embarrassing it’s going to be for her son when he can find his mam sharing details about his dad sucking her nipples online.

not here for: people doubting her bisexuality because you think she might not have had experiences with women and/or she ended up marrying a man.

not a comment policewoman but seems a bit unnecessary considering how much other stuff we have to work with.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I don't think she had. Otherwise we would know every little detail. I think she liked the idea of it some time ago, whether because it would be good for her online life or she genuinely was interested to know what it would be like, but now she "scored" by getting married to Thomas, and that's it.

I vaguely remember that in that video about her alleged bisexuality, she also says that she dated someone non-binary - I don't believe that either. That was one of the last videos of hers I ever watched :rolleyes:
Her latest reel about her bisexuality reminded me of this. Also it barely made any sense. Bi erasure in straight-passing relationships is definitely a thing, but there was something about the reel that came off very juvenile to me and not "30-year-old experienced woman who is confident in her sexuality" which Mel wants us to think she is.
I agree that she probably doesn't have as much experience with women as she claims to, but she still has made it part of her brand, kind of how Hannah made her years "single" part of her personality for a while. It's just funny to me how these two are in the most conventional of relationships, married at an "acceptable" age, with kids or trying for one, yet they try to pose as the leading experts on sex and sexuality. Having had a lot of mediocre sex in your 20s doesn't make you a sex educator, I'm sorry.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Here for: highlighting how embarrassing it’s going to be for her son when he can find his mam sharing details about his dad sucking her nipples online.

not here for: people doubting her bisexuality because you think she might not have had experiences with women and/or she ended up marrying a man.

not a comment policewoman but seems a bit unnecessary considering how much other stuff we have to work with.
Melanie is Bi for content,
That’s my opinion, on a gossip forum that has nothing to do with her social media or YouTube platform,
Where I and others can express that opinion. Once it’s not breaking rules or guidelines.

you don’t need to be “here for it” none of us do, I ignore opinions I don’t agree with. It’s easier than getting upset about them.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Melanie is Bi for content
I agree, to an extent. I don't doubt her identity, but I do think she is using it to maintain relevance, especially amongst her younger, 20-something viewers who might not be that interested in the marriage/baby content. It stops her from being too "conventional" and in her mind "boring" and unrelatable.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.