Melanie Murphy #8 youse all need to stop mammy shaming, that’s my job!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
long time lurker! may i ask why you all call the elusive baby Milo? Like, is that his actual name? Scrolled as far down these threads and her instagram as i could without losing my sanity and still not worked it out! thanks 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 1
long time lurker! may i ask why you all call the elusive baby Milo? Like, is that his actual name? Scrolled as far down these threads and her instagram as i could without losing my sanity and still not worked it out! thanks 😘
that’s not his name that we know of anyway. his nickname is Milo here because that’s one of Melanies sock puppet accounts.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well played Jess, well played....
I hope Mel get the dig that was clearly intended to land.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
View attachment 460066Horrible way to talk to someone. I just told her that selectively showing people that agree with her when most people disagree “isn’t it”
100% she would lose her sponsorships if the companies involved knew she spoke to people this way. As if Dove would want to be associated with this nasty witch!

Who does she think she is?!

Project Reset 2021...Nosedive Edition.
Project Reset didn’t exactly age well did it?! What a hilarious concept for someone who is so venomous in every aspect of her life. She couldn’t even get one episode in without being negative and whiny.

I sincerely hope this is the end of her ‘career’, the internet would be a much better place without her.

Stick to writing your trash novels from the in-laws attic Melanie Murphy!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Don’t agree with people sending threatening messages etc but she really brings it on herself, maybe it’ll teach her to keep her mouth shut at times and stop commenting on things that have nothing to do with her or that she knows nothing about. Also maybe she will learn that not every single thing on the internet requires a response

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 3
100% she would lose her sponsorships if the companies involved knew she spoke to people this way. As if Dove would want to be associated with this nasty witch!

Who does she think she is?!

Project Reset didn’t exactly age well did it?! What a hilarious concept for someone who is so venomous in every aspect of her life. She couldn’t even get one episode in without being negative and whiny.

I sincerely hope this is the end of her ‘career’, the internet would be a much better place without her.

Stick to writing your trash novels from the in-laws attic Melanie Murphy!
She badly needs project shutdown, like this American YouTuber Tati Westbrook.
Aside from Melanie is not really talented, she's ridiculously and painfully stupid+arrogant. She doesn't contribute anything useful to social media, multimedia specially in literature. And totally pretentious in anything she does.

Don’t agree with people sending threatening messages etc but she really brings it on herself, maybe it’ll teach her to keep her mouth shut at times and stop commenting on things that have nothing to do with her or that she knows nothing about. Also maybe she will learn that not every single thing on the internet requires a response
💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯

And I saw this....Melanie, Melanie, Melanie, you're everywhere 💩👻
IMG_20210301_000031.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
The problem is she thinks she can spout her controversial opinion on a public platform and not have anyone disagree or criticise her for it. It’s okay for her to critique other people’s opinions but as soon as anyone does it to her they are ‘trolling’ and she’s ‘allowed to delete negative comments on her page’. Oh come off it Melanie. Either shut up or put up. This is the way of the world, not everyone is going to agree and if you can’t stand the heat then get out of the kitchen. :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Hey everyone, another long-time lurker here. I saw someone ask about the baby's name - I can't remember where, but I saw something indicating his name began with H? I think it was in Q&As where she was reassuring everyone it wasn't even an exciting name etc. I assumed if it is H it might be Harry? Considering her love for Harry Potter! Too obvious?

Reactions: 2
Ok everyone, I’ve had enough.

I’ve just drafted an email to be sent to her sponsors, if anyone would like to contribute/proof read/help amend it just private message me and I’ll be happy to share what I’ve got so far.

You’re such an eloquent bunch that I’d love your input!

Ideally these brands will receive tonnes of messages from different individuals but given her Twitter meltdown I’m sure I’m not the only one ..

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.