Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ashos

Oh my God, what on earth is that breastfeeding photo. I breastfed both my babies and I have never seen or heard of anything like this. Melanie is doing the opposite of normalizing breastfeeding. She is making an absolute spectacle of it. I thought the full bare boobs out on full view in Tescos was cringe but lying a baby on damp mucky ground and squatting on top of him is actually shocking and so completely unnecessary. I'm mortified for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Dearreader

VIP Member
I don't know if this is nitpicky of me but she never dicusses the baby outside of how he has affected her.

The entire birth story was ALL about her and how brave she was, how badly she was treated. Very little detail about the best part of birth? Seeing the little bundle for the first time, how that felt, how he did in the few days in hospital, how they bonded those first few days etc.

Same vibes in this video - poor me I don't feel sexy and more of how having a baby has effected her. While I feel it's good to raise awareness of the feelings/stresses mother's goes through all she does is complain about motherhood has impacted her.

The only time she dicusses baby is when mentioning his leaps- which she shares via apps, than with her own two eyes. It feels more like a box to tick, another mommy accomplishment than being proud that your baby is reaching milestones and developing his own personality.

I dunno she never shares precious moments and I don't mean photographs - she just doesn't talk about the baby as a seperate being, a unique wee thing with his own quirks - rather an extension of her or her boobs.

I'm blabbing on but I find it off.

• Heart

Dearreader

VIP Member
Yeah no I'm not actually going to feel sorry for her.

She's been at this shite from the start of the pandemic. Calling followers trolls for speaking out

Using her platform to spread fear ,Virtue signalling

Deleting comments so that she looks like she got the upper hand

House hopping ,Calling herself an essential worker

Not wearing her mask/ not wearing it properly.

Planting seeds in the minds of very young impressionable followers that this is an agenda of control and coercion by the government.

It's all laid out in here in all the threads. This isn't about Melanie caring about the people. It's laid out here in every thread her far right bullshit. Plenty of proof. It's been going on over a year and it's fucking time she was pulled up on it. All of it was her sharing conspiracy theories and unfounded claims.

Look how she's replied to people? She's not sorry and won't ever be. There *might* be a sorry to scramble to save her earnings and engagement but that's about it.

If mental health of her followers/ fellow citizen's was a priority why was she continuing to fill people's feeds with scaremongering and fraudulent claims and headlines with no scientific evidence/sharing info from prominent anti mask and anti lockdown figures? If her own mental health was suffering why add to the noise.

She was deleting valid points from followers who said loved ones had died and it was important we all stick together and do our best. Deleting and speaking pure shite to people grieving. That's not ok.

• Heart

tittletat2020

Holy fuck she's in full blown tin foil hat territory now - in her new video she refers to the pandemic as 'mass hypochondria'. She is dangerous! Also the hypocrisy of her using that word when she is an A grade hypochondriac herself is ludicrous.

On a less serious note she confirmed that her and her sister had a 'big falling out' and that they fight and hurt each other 'because we're siblings' ... whaaaaat?! She's supposed to be a fucking adult, fighting with siblings is normal for kids but for a 31 year old?! No. She is so immature, grow up Melanie you fucking overgrown toddler.

• Wow
  • Heart

Gempai

71D6C525-3315-4214-9E42-149F4C7FB2B4.jpeg
Horrible way to talk to someone. I just told her that selectively showing people that agree with her when most people disagree “isn’t it”

• Angry
  • Wow

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
They have no door on their toilet.
the toilet he built behind the bed, in the attic, where they eat their meals.

has no door.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

RosaGirl200

We all know what she's been like the past year and the stuff she's liked on Twitter but I'm genuinely GOBSMACKED by the shit she's sharing on Twitter right now. Like can we please send this to Fabletics and Dove and every other sponsor she has? How can anyone brand be okay with being attached to her when she's basically saying it's okay to try and maim a person in law enforcement because lockdown is hard???

• Heart

Jampiece

Ah lads, long time lurker here but I have finally broke and made an account. The most recent video was a final straw for me and the reaction to people in her comments. As someone else said, she is a narcissist. Check this out

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow

Sazb64

Chatty Member
For the first time in a long time I have to log off for a while. I feel sick after looking at those protests pics. I often wonder if I'm the idiot adhering to the rules. Trying to keep everyone safe. All those people with no masks. Zero shits given. No other country gives €300 a week to do what you want with. Mel only cares coz her social life is affected. I just can't anymore I've reached my limit 😂 take care everyone xxx

• Heart

PumpkinLanterns

In north America black communities are dispropotionately affected by covid, so it's in VERY poor taste for her to exploit those protests for comparison here.

She acts like the people who argue with her about lockdowns don't care about mental health. Though TONS of healthcare workers have told her why we need lockdowns and they are the ones directly dealing with the current mental health crisis on top of everything else. Removing covid measures won't fix the systemic issues that are causing the decline in mental health. And healthcare workers are just expected to drown in patients with a smile on their face so Mel can get back to shopping maskless and hitting the gym to feel hot again. She's never once mentioned real/practical/long term solutions to the mental health crisis. Her only suggestion is stop covid measures and everyone's mental health will just magically be better. Oh gee, thanks Mel.

Also thanks to everyone who shared the highlights. I can't go near her twitter. Much easier to absorb her bullshit with all your humor and commentary. I appreciate it.

• Heart

mindsweeper99

Am I going mad? That eye looks very blue to me...
Nah it’s definitely blue, maybe she’s colourblind lmao, she probably just wants it to be green so he’s special and different and she can comment about his “eyes as green as the Emerald Isle” or whatever the fuck pish she writes normally

• Haha

Helmi

She has been identifying as a pilot's wife ever since she and Thomas got together. She was probably hoping that with his salary, she could eventually drop her own career and start doing it more as a hobby and be mostly a stay-at-home mum to their three children in their perfect Skerries house – you know, because she's such a feminist. But now this virus has destroyed all that (for now) and she's bitter and angry. Of course she cannot admit that her husband's job status (and money) means so much to her so instead, she goes and blames everyone else for the situation.

Of course, this is only my theory and would explain her behaviour a lot, to be honest. The anti-lockdown talk, the dismissive comments about "his debt" and all that. She hates living in the attic and not having the perfect family life that she dreamed of.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
One more titbit of information from Jess,

when she goes to Mel to talk to her, sometimes she just wants to talk, and she doesn’t need Mel turning it back on herself and coming out with a story about how that’s happened to her/what she’s done to resolve it.

sometimes she just wants to vent and not get a comparison to how Mel has dealt with the same thing.

she apparently approached her years ago to stop doing this and acting like a mother/she knows best.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH 😂😂😂 thats Melanie with everyone 😂😂
Guru twat and Baldie the therapist will be taking clients in the attic soon! 😂

• Haha

CoffeeSugarMilk

She’s lost a thousand followers since last night
Me being one of them!
Hi, I'm new here! 👋
I was tricked into thinking Melanie was an educated, open-minded person but over the last few months I've slowly seen her deteriorate and piss me the fuck off.
Last night was just the breaking point for me so, hi all. Thanks for having me! 🙃🤣

• Heart

metalbeard

I can’t deal with the harping on about the aviation industry and how hard he has worked for his dream and blah blah blah
I qualified in the healthcare industry during the recession when the HSE had an embargo, they didn’t hire any doctors or nurses and most of my colleagues had to go to England when they qualified, they paid their fees and did their training and the HSE and Irish government said bye bye
They didn’t give a shit about us...they still dont so the constant whingeing about saving the aviation industry is just bollix, get an actual grip
I get he paid a lot of money to become a pilot...but it’s also a career most people don’t go into because of the cost of the training...so you’re already privileged in my opinion you get to train to be a pilot
As for the not getting a mortgage get in line buddy, my partner and I work full time in secure jobs with little debt and it’s still hard to get on the property ladder
You took out a HUGE loan to FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS....don’t get pissy now you can’t have everything
Sorry rant over

• Heart