Melanie Murphy #7 Phantom of the attic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her not even 4 month old baby is in 9-12 month clothes? That's an exaggeration surely
I’d say that’s true with the frequency of his feeding. My friends kid was the same but he was a HUNGRY heffalump of a new born 😂. She was breastfeeding every 30 minutes for four months before he eased up a bit.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Massive red flags about her need for Milo to be reliant on just her has been the constantly changing breastfeeding narrative,
She didn’t want to pump,
She couldn’t pump,
She had mastitis/gets clogged if she doesn’t feed.
He didn’t want the bottle,

tgis hasn’t be a “Breast is best” narrative, it’s been a “he’s dependent on just me” narrative.

Woman needs therapy
She's getting more cray-cray the longer she stays in the attic 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Her not even 4 month old baby is in 9-12 month clothes? That's an exaggeration surely
There’s no way that’s right. And if it isn’t she doesn’t want to be advertising it or her HV will be on to her. My baby was born 9lb 1 he’s always been a size bigger than his age and my HV was CONSTANTLY questioning me on how much he ate, how often he had milk. Been glad not to see her during covid tbh for a break from the nagging! My boy is perfectly healthy btw and not overweight in the slightest, was just a chunky baby till he could walk

Reactions: 5
Not being said in a negative way but there’s no way I’d believe that was a 4 month old baby if I met her, he really is a very big baby, I’d fully believe he’s in 9-12 months

Reactions: 4
Her insta stories..... her new book is about siblings who don't get along..... interesting...
Such a weird storyline... two sisters that haven't spoke for years are brought together by a neighbour that's a retired doctor for a mysterious gardening project , they both get involved with a lonely internet musician 😂 that's a bit of a mixed bag .

• Haha
  • Sick
T
Such a weird storyline... two sisters that haven't spoke for years are brought together by a neighbour that's a retired doctor for a mysterious gardening project , they both get involved with a lonely internet musician 😂 that's a bit of a mixed bag .
Think she should reconsider a ghostwriter...

• Haha
Can't wait to not read it

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Was that in the stories on her walk? I don’t listen to stories with sound on anymore since having the bab I only read the captions so I missed that! And so would her hearing impaired audience.

Reactions: 4
Was that in the stories on her walk? I don’t listen to stories with sound on anymore since having the bab I only read the captions so I missed that! And so would her hearing impaired audience.
Yes it was ,she's revealing the book title on her next reset vid .

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.