Melanie Murphy #7 Phantom of the attic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gonna be honest, I can’t wait to revel in the second hand embarrassment of her sex scene writing clean prose

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Massive red flags about her need for Milo to be reliant on just her has been the constantly changing breastfeeding narrative,
She didn’t want to pump,
She couldn’t pump,
She had mastitis/gets clogged if she doesn’t feed.
He didn’t want the bottle,

tgis hasn’t be a “Breast is best” narrative, it’s been a “he’s dependent on just me” narrative.

Woman needs therapy
Wait what his name is Milo??

Me and my boyfriend (now ex) and used to do that...we were 17...
I can't talk I did this last night 😂 The odd time when my kids are at their Dad's I'll have a takeaway in bed and play video games... Actually maybe I'm just a 17 year old living in a 31 year old's body

However at least I'm doing it in my own bed in my own apartment and not living at home in an attic 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Haven't watched her new video (Postpartum workout) however, if she talks less about herself, the baby, and other bullshit she should stick to that. I mean for duck sake, she should go back to talking about skincare or doing those simple videos with her sister (oops, hit a nerve.) the less she talks the better. I'm also dreading her second pregnancy.... she is goin to be insufferable, she's been horrific enough, the second pregnancy she's going to be a monster and when they're planning the wedding there's going to be so much bullshit and drama. Monster she is.

And as for eating in bed, I've eaten in bed when I've been ill, with a tray but I'd never eat foods like salmon and stuff in bed. I just think its gross. I reckon the attic smells of dirty nappies and food. I'd even bet they leave their nappies lying around because Melanie is a slob. Ugh.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Got screen shots 😂 hope they go in the right order
😂😂😂
Mel was torn to shreds by this girl's facts and acted like an absolute child. Nothing but lies and a deep deep denial of how much she's hurting people. A monster. Absolute monster.

Also, that book description sounds like a really bad Lifetime movie.

Last edited:
  • Heart
make it stop, make it stop, make it stop 😂😂😂😂

read the threads, and they all lived happily ever after.
The end. 😂
You might have to add a tattle disclaimer to the name 😂 👶

Haven't watched her new video (Postpartum workout) however, if she talks less about herself, the baby, and other bullshit she should stick to that. I mean for duck sake, she should go back to talking about skincare or doing those simple videos with her sister (oops, hit a nerve.) the less she talks the better. I'm also dreading her second pregnancy.... she is goin to be insufferable, she's been horrific enough, the second pregnancy she's going to be a monster and when they're planning the wedding there's going to be so much bullshit and drama. Monster she is.

And as for eating in bed, I've eaten in bed when I've been ill, with a tray but I'd never eat foods like salmon and stuff in bed. I just think its gross. I reckon the attic smells of dirty nappies and food. I'd even bet they leave their nappies lying around because Melanie is a slob. Ugh.
There seems to be a lot of her subs asking her to drop the baby content you think she'd listen to her audience possibly one of the reasons her engagement is dropping if you don't have kids why would it be of interest 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
You know what PP fitness is something I’m slowly getting into and because it’s something that genuinely interests her I was willing to give the video a go. But that screenshot of her on the floor with her tit hanging out made me roll my eyes so far into my head they’ve disappeared so I think I’ll give it a miss.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You know what PP fitness is something I’m slowly getting into and because it’s something that genuinely interests her I was willing to give the video a go. But that screenshot of her on the floor with her tit hanging out made me roll my eyes so far into my head they’ve disappeared so I think I’ll give it a miss.
I watched it as was slightly interested tbh as due my first baby in a few weeks time but it’s literally just of her tits falling out of her sports bra in every exercise ffs think she’d have worn something a bit more supportive

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The entire video is just an excuse to show off her boobs. She literally says 'the breastfeeding boobs are really poppin' in this bra, I'm going to celebrate having them while I have them before they're hanging/dangling on the floor'.

Her so called efforts to protect her kid by keeping his face/name offline and yet she's happily carrying on like a pork chop for the world to see. His future classmates are going to have endless material to torment him with.

She's mortifying.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
that first one has me howling! What is that supposed to be!? 😂😂😂😂😂
I’d tell you what though lads her tits are bleeping huge! But that bra does not fit her at all. It’s a terrible ad for the brand.
Who would set up a camera to that angle ? she couldn't take her eyes off her cleavage she probably picked the smallest bra she had so she was bursting out of it ...and it so obvious 🍳🍳😂 she was even comparing her workout to one Marilyn Monroe used to do :rolleyes:

Reactions: 6
Who would set up a camera to that angle ? she couldn't take her eyes off her cleavage she probably picked the smallest bra she had so she was bursting out of it ...and it so obvious 🍳🍳😂 she was even comparing her workout to one Marilyn Monroe used to do :rolleyes:
oh stop the lights 😂 she’s going to MORTIFY her son once he’s old enough to google this stuff or more importantly his classmates are.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Melanie's bra could have been from a recent collection from Tala the company Grace Beverley owns. Accidental nipslip inevitable.
Why does anyone think a sportsbra with so little support is a good look!

Reactions: 4
Did anybody else catch her story about the address pal service she always suggests when shilling fabletics to her Irish audience?
I think it's so ironic that she advises everyone to cancel their orders until further notice because of customs charges. And then a few hours later she starts shilling the leggings again. Which one is it, Mel?

Also, I find it hilarious that she just now realized that this service is becoming much less comfortable to use because of Brexit.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.