Melanie Murphy #7 Phantom of the attic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg is that why?? Would be nuts if so. Is that quite common with some mothers? Being preemptively jealous of baby forming deeper relationships with other people?
It's a clear pattern, she wants her son to "choose" her and be his sole provider so he NEEDS her. She choose to live with her father over her mother when they divorced, so she also has clear mommy issues too.

Reactions: 11
Her twitter is a mess. She's back at it with the anti-lockdown bullshit and troll accusations. Nothing new. She also heavily hinted that things between her and Jessica aren't good. Its a mess.

Reactions: 12
Her twitter is a mess. She's back at it with the anti-lockdown bullshit and troll accusations. Nothing new. She also heavily hinted that things between her and Jessica aren't good. Its a mess.
Just saw that, she is delusional 😂😂😂

• Angry
Reactions: 5
She’s gonna be a clingy as duck mum. I grew up with one. My mum never let my dad do anything when we where babies or kids cause she wanted to do it all, she didn’t even breastfeed we where bottle fed. Then she would complain about my dad not helping out when it wasn’t his fault she just would never let him do anything. Their now divorced have been from I was 13/14 😅😅 Then the older I’ve got even now as an adult and I’ve moved out and am married and have a baby on the way she always has to be involved in everything. She even does my husbands head in sometimes. She’s not as bad now as she used to be cause we’ve had arguments over the years and run ins about her being too much and too involved and not just letting me do my own thing. I can honestly see Melanie being the same way.

• Heart
Sorry but has anyone looked at the stuff she has been replying to on twitter? she was tweeting all through the night/early morning. she had the cheek to say her arguments against covid are science based 😆😂😆

• Haha

Get off Twitter Melanie 🙄

also, FWIW, I live in Melbourne and our state is projected to have the fastest growing economy post-COVID. So uh, maybe the real evidence is that once you get it under control you CAN go back to normal. I went to the gallery and lunch with my Mum today, saw a movie on the weekend, Smiled at the Barista who make me coffee this morning without a mask because we dont have to wear them anymore...

edited to add the link, because I’m not Melanie and can source my information: https://www.premier.vic.gov.au/strong-rebound-forecast-victorias-economy

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Has she management who can rein this tit in for her? It’s not a good look babes. Saw that Hannah Witton and her husband are trying for a baby. God I hope she takes no advice from Melanie and I absolutely wish her the best with it. It can be so difficult to be pregnant when you have ulcerative colitis and I hope it goes well for them.

Reactions: 10
Massive red flags about her need for Milo to be reliant on just her has been the constantly changing breastfeeding narrative,
She didn’t want to pump,
She couldn’t pump,
She had mastitis/gets clogged if she doesn’t feed.
He didn’t want the bottle,

tgis hasn’t be a “Breast is best” narrative, it’s been a “he’s dependent on just me” narrative.

Woman needs therapy

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Couldn’t give a tit what her sprogs name is or what it looks like but she can’t have it both ways. If she wants her online content to be primarily based around this child then she has to expect queries. If she wants no one to talk about the baby and actually cares for his privacy then don’t talk about him or show him on/at your JOB. Plenty other lifestyle content creators have managed.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Couldn’t give a tit what her sprogs name is or what it looks like but she can’t have it both ways. If she wants her online content to be primarily based around this child then she has to expect queries. If she wants no one to talk about the baby and actually cares for his privacy then don’t talk about him or show him on/at your JOB. Plenty other lifestyle content creators have managed.
can’t have your cake and eat it 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
She's deleted everything on twitter. Typical Melanie fashion. She's a bleep. I'm waiting for the day there's a Youtube doco/commentary made on her like they did for Shane Dawson, Gabbie Hanna and other problematic youtubers. I'm sure our evidence and posts will be used to expose her. I am waiting for that day.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
To be honest if she’s posting something that’s baby related and he’s relevant to the video/post ok I kind of get it but she literally has him in videos etc like fabletics sponsorships that aren’t even relevant to a baby ffs that’s what annoys me more than anything and it just comes across like anything to get him into the video doesn’t matter if it’s relevant or not. I’m sure Thomas could take the baby for half an hr or whatever while she makes a video or whatever

• Heart
Reactions: 11
To be honest if she’s posting something that’s baby related and he’s relevant to the video/post ok I kind of get it but she literally has him in videos etc like fabletics sponsorships that aren’t even relevant to a baby ffs that’s what annoys me more than anything and it just comes across like anything to get him into the video doesn’t matter if it’s relevant or not. I’m sure Thomas could take the baby for half an hr or whatever while she makes a video or whatever
You’d think but no no Thomas wouldn’t do. He needs his mammy 24/7 don’t you know :rolleyes:🚩

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.