Melanie Murphy #7 Phantom of the attic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
PCO and PCOS are completely different things. There's no link or correlation that PCO leads to PCOS.

PCO is a variant of normal ovaries, whilst PCOS is a metabolic disorder associated with an unbalanced hormone levels released by the woman's ovaries

PCO is a normal variant of a woman’s ovary, whereas PCOS is a diagnosed condition with short and long-term consequences.

PCO is more common than PCOS:
PCO is more prevalent with up to a third of women of childbearing age having polycystic ovaries on ultrasound and no other symptoms. PCOS, on the other hand, affects 12-18% of women of reproductive age, with 70% of these cases remain undiagnosed in the community

I got this information here - Link to website from a Gynae Dr. - https://www.dralexpolyakov.com.au/blog/polycystic-ovaries-or-pcos-whats-the-difference/

In short- PCO is very common in women of child bearing age. Women with PCO do not have issues with conceiving.

PCO is not something to be concerned about. It is not a disease.
So that's another fabrication unless her doctor is a quack ?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Of course she listens to Jordan Peterson 🙄 and of course Snape is her fave Harry Potter character.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
PCO and PCOS are completely different things. There's no link or correlation that PCO leads to PCOS.

PCO is a variant of normal ovaries, whilst PCOS is a metabolic disorder associated with an unbalanced hormone levels released by the woman's ovaries

PCO is a normal variant of a woman’s ovary, whereas PCOS is a diagnosed condition with short and long-term consequences.

PCO is more common than PCOS:
PCO is more prevalent with up to a third of women of childbearing age having polycystic ovaries on ultrasound and no other symptoms. PCOS, on the other hand, affects 12-18% of women of reproductive age, with 70% of these cases remain undiagnosed in the community

I got this information here - Link to website from a Gynae Dr. - https://www.dralexpolyakov.com.au/blog/polycystic-ovaries-or-pcos-whats-the-difference/

In short- PCO is very common in women of child bearing age. Women with PCO do not have issues with conceiving.

PCO is not something to be concerned about. It is not a disease.
She just loves to lay it on as thick as possible. Just enough to get attention, but never so far as to actually have problems.

I worried about fertility and my PCO! (But I don't have PCOS, which actually causes fertility problems). I can't afford a house! (But I make a 6 figure salary and can actually afford a house). I've been sober for 2 years now! (But I've never actually been an alcoholic). I need to live next to family for support! (But I would totally move to London if given the chance). I was so worried about fertility issues! (But immediately got pregnant without any assistance). I'm suffering hair loss from pregnancy! (But let me just friggen yank the hell out of it and pull it out for content )

The scary part is, I could keep going.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
So that's another fabrication unless her doctor is a quack ?
You would need several consecutive ultrasounds showing PCO before getting queried for PCOS- alongside needing to have all the common symptoms of PCOS before a diagnosis is made.

Having PCO is normal, it doesn't cause bother in terms of irregularity of periods, acne, it has no symptoms and does not impact fertility. Its not a concern for conception- Doctors will tell you having a polycystic ovary is normal- if and when it appears on a scan, doctors will tell you that it causes no issues with conception.

PCO isn't a diagnosis.... Its the presence of small cysts around the ovaries seen via a scan.

Mel had a wobbler, wanted a baby when she wanted one and created a fairytale scenario to justify having a baby to herself and Thomas.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh god she’s done another weird TikTok style reel video on Instagram. She’s obsessed with defending her right to keep the baby private whilst simultaneously showing him in every post and story she does. The awkward bored hand movements made me laugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
"child star regret" - does she not realise how irrelevant she is?

Didn't realise there was a new thread 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You would need several consecutive ultrasounds showing PCO before getting queried for PCOS- alongside needing to have all the common symptoms of PCOS before a diagnosis is made.

Having PCO is normal, it doesn't cause bother in terms of irregularity of periods, acne, it has no symptoms and does not impact fertility. Its not a concern for conception- Doctors will tell you having a polycystic ovary is normal- if and when it appears on a scan, doctors will tell you that it causes no issues with conception.

PCO isn't a diagnosis.... Its the presence of small cysts around the ovaries seen via a scan.

Mel had a wobbler, wanted a baby when she wanted one and created a fairytale scenario to justify having a baby to herself and Thomas.
Thanks for explaining it ..yes it looks like it ..we need more than an eyeroll emogi on this thread ...she's unreal :rolleyes:

Reactions: 6
I had a brief look through previous threads and wondered if the baby name is known yet? Given she's been in a huff about it in her stories

Reactions: 3
I had a brief look through previous threads and wondered if the baby name is known yet? Given she's been in a huff about it in her stories
No ,nobody knows or cares what his name is ,,only Melanie 😂

• Haha
I doubt that many people even ask her she's just making it a big thing to bring attention to the fact she keeps her child anonymous

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I doubt that many people even ask her she's just making it a big thing to bring attention to the fact she keeps her child anonymous
Maybe it's her way of making him famous before she sells him to the highest brand bidder ...#mysteriouspandemicbaby👶

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I really think it’s Peter, thus all the smugness over calling him “Pan” (she also said it was a “boring name” 😂 lovely) And I think it was in her favorite names vid?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Am I the only one who thinks it is absolutely gross that her husband tasted her breast milk? (She mentioned on her stories today).. And also in her video , he was discussing a stitch still being in her private parts during the sex talk.. what man would want to even go there.. let alone Melanie having this information on the internet full stop.... disgusting !!

• Sick
  • Haha
Yeah I was thinking Peader ...she's so Irish don't ya know 💚

Am I the only one who thinks it is absolutely gross that her husband tasted her breast milk? (She mentioned on her stories today).. And also in her video , he was discussing a stitch still being in her private parts during the sex talk.. what man would want to even go there.. let alone Melanie having this information on the internet full stop.... disgusting !!
It's gross ..even the thought:sick:

Reactions: 7
She only gets engagement on her posts when she, herself brings up the privacy issue- she has now cottoned on that it brings up engagement on her posts hence her mentioning it all the time.

There's very few comments asking and she's relishing in the attention she's getting for doing the basic role of a mother - protecting her son.
I mean, if you constantly need to bring it up and praise yourself... it begs the question, are you doing it for your child or for the attention and validation you are getting over the internet?

As far as I'm concerned keeping your child safe is common knowledge and the most fundamentally important rule, top of the list stuff, like? 😂

She even has numerous comments from her own followers telling her to ignore the messages.... creating non stories for attention, that's her entire platform.

She's literally creating fake news for attention. Its all icky, very icky.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I've never seen any comments asking about baby's name. Maybe she gets DMs but I feel like it would be far easier to ignore than keep addressing it (this is the last time though!! 🙄).

I'm not sure how keen I would be to go their party they don't want to throw but *have* to or they would lose thousands... And surely they will spend more than they would have lost, seems odd considering they don't actually want to do the celebration?

Screenshot_20210115-214604.png

Reactions: 7
C2D18ACF-1E0F-4F95-AB81-F5D5AC6AC4E7.png
Anyone else think its really gross to say the biggest turn on was the idea of unsafe sex to get pregnant like thats so tmi and weird

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.