Melanie Murphy #7 Phantom of the attic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Done with the mammy content? Bish please. It's her entire personality at this stage. Her engagement has gone up since she had the baby. She talks about every intimate aspect of her bodily functions, sex life etc. She's done a fine job of embarrassing the child in the future with her content and vapid need to shake her tits and show them in every single IG post and story.

She's quite literally stirring the whole privacy issue for engagement.

Like @monga said she's only broody because she's not getting attention anymore, it's all on the baby.

She's acting so erratic and attention seeking. She comes across like a right little bleeping bully.
So true!! mAmMy mEL is her newfound identity. And she keeps on blaming lockdown for having limited content (so she's stuck with her motherhood bs)
Melanie girl, there are other YouTuber mothers out there that still managed to create content with varieties, so stop these childish excuses. Just admit to yourself that you're one-trick pony.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
How old is Jess now, 21 or so? I'm 29 so she's a fair bit younger than me but I completely agree. It feels like she's closer to 18 sometimes. Does anyone know if she has or had a normal job? That does a lot in terms of your emotional development. Mel certainly could have done with one! She's also crazy immature for her age.
I think I'm the same age as her or a bit older (I'm 22) but there is no way in hell that I would be going on the way Jessica goes on, especially at this age. My God she's gonna look back in a few years and cringe with embarassment at the things she put online.
Then again Melanie is also very immature, you can see that in how she replies to comments and all the crying selfies and how her and Thomas skip around the place.
I'm all for having a laugh and being a bit silly sometimes but there's no way I would do any of that sober and post it on the internet 😂😂

Reactions: 8
That reminded me of this comment. I had to laugh. A simple "congrats" would have sufficed Mel.

"I'm engaged!!" --- "Well I got engaged too!! Last year!! And I got married since!! HAH!!!!"
She needs to insert herself no matter what, jesus!
Commenter: I'm pathological liar and narcissist!
Melanie: I'm...I'm......... [Mute, restrict, delete, block, rinse, repeat]

Melanie has no one now. Jessie will never forgive her. All Melanie has are her Dolly Parton's and her loser husband.
And pancake boo-tay!

Melanie has no one now. Jessie will never forgive her. All Melanie has are her Dolly Parton's and her loser husband.
And pancake boo-tay!
Exactly. There's only been at least a dozen comments nagging about baby but she's lying saying it's been on a large scale simply for engagement because she has no life. She is too busy eating salmon in bed playing with her boobs.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I think I'm the same age as her or a bit older (I'm 22) but there is no way in hell that I would be going on the way Jessica goes on, especially at this age. My God she's gonna look back in a few years and cringe with embarassment at the things she put online.
Then again Melanie is also very immature, you can see that in how she replies to comments and all the crying selfies and how her and Thomas skip around the place.
I'm all for having a laugh and being a bit silly sometimes but there's no way I would do any of that sober and post it on the internet 😂😂
Yeah I feel like Jessica looked at Melanie and tried to be like her by saying all the embarassing and outrageous stuff but she didn’t realise is yes Melanie has fans but she has a lot of people who do not like her at all. I feel like now her and Melanie have fallen out she’s seen the real Melanie and will probably regret copying her

Reactions: 5
I made the decision today after 6 years of working in hospitals and 5 years before that in medical school that I’m giving up medicine and I’ve handed in my notice. I spend my life with a knot in my throat and my stomach, I’ve started vomiting from stress and my hair is falling out in clumps, constantly feeling like my heart is about to explode and I can’t live like that any more. At best I’ll take 2021 off before I combust, at worst I’ll never wear a stethoscope again after next month. Covid and society attitudes to medicine and to each other have bleeping broken me.

If it genuinely bothers you that much Melanie then give it up or change your content. Life is short. You won’t though, because you’d rather complain and live with your head in the clouds. It’s up to you.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
I'm after been reading the last thread and I'm at the part about her 'needing' to buy a home in Skerries but they're too expensive... Does she not realise that houses in rush and lusk (litreally right beside Skerries) are only about 200k?? Wtf is wrong with these two dopes? She's clearly not even looking because if she was she'd know that not all houses are ridiculously expensive. Would it really kill them to have to drive 10 whole minutes to Skerries to see their family and friends? It's actually laughable

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I made the decision today after 6 years of working in hospitals and 5 years before that in medical school that I’m giving up medicine and I’ve handed in my notice. I spend my life with a knot in my throat and my stomach, I’ve started vomiting from stress and my hair is falling out in clumps, constantly feeling like my heart is about to explode and I can’t live like that any more. At best I’ll take 2021 off before I combust, at worst I’ll never wear a stethoscope again after next month. Covid and society attitudes to medicine and to each other have bleeping broken me.

If it genuinely bothers you that much Melanie then give it up or change your content. Life is short. You won’t though, because you’d rather complain and live with your head in the clouds. It’s up to you.
I'm really sorry to hear that but glad you've done what's right for you! Can't have been an easy decision, hope physically and mentally you'll be able to heal now this year.

• Heart
I'm really sorry to hear that but glad you've done what's right for you! Can't have been an easy decision, hope physically and mentally you'll be able to heal now this year.
I'll be okay. Its a combo of going back to work too soon after having a baby/state of the general world/ covid + attitudes to it. It's all just proven to be a bit much when you have to live it instead of just reading about it on the news. I have the privilege of being able to take an extended period of time off, a lot of people don't have that.

anyway... back to Melanie! :)

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I wonder if her dad is getting hap for the house he's in and they can't live there because their wages are too high so the hap would be cancelled?

Just checked to see if Melanie is still following jess, she's not. She was still following her yesterday
She is still following her

I’m sorry it’s come to this ,your whole career wasted .I’ve seen so many reports of people in your profession deciding to do the same it’s very sad there’s going to be so much suffering left behind 🙁

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
MEL: If you guys don't stop asking me to keep my baby private I SWEAR I'll stop showing him online! 😡
US: ????????? ok????????

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She is still following her

I’m sorry it’s come to this ,your whole career wasted .I’ve seen so many reports of people in your profession deciding to do the same it’s very sad there’s going to be so much suffering left behind 🙁
she's not 😐 I just l rechecked just to make sure before replying🤷🏻‍♀️ I'm hardly lying 😂 👍🏻

He's got a lot of health conditions he could be ?
He deffo could be but it would be means tested so he wouldn't get it with them living there unless he lied about them being there

Reactions: 4
I’m actually disgusted at her lack of mentioning about the mother and baby homes news that has been going on this week. 9,000 babies died Melanie, in the institution YOU want to christen your child in. I’ve noticed Hazel Hayes hasn’t mentioned it yet either but she seems assimilated in UK culture now and doesn’t post much, if anything about Irish politics. She lives abroad, Melanie doesn’t have that excuse.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Thats really weird? She was stíl following her on mine yesterday I wonder is it just because it's recent?
Melanie is still following Jess. It's a glitch sometimes with IG. Try putting Melanies whole handle in that might work- did for me.

@Chinese_whispers best wishes you made the right decision for yourself, now's the time to unwind!

I too can't believe she never made a single mention of the mother and baby homes. It's unthinkable, the suffering that went on. Certainly no apologies can fix. Unless it's directly affecting Melanie, it gets no mention.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.