Melanie Murphy #7 Phantom of the attic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Melanie just got called out HARD.

I cAn rEaD the sTaTs

Deserved, oh so deserved. ❤

What a burn.

Clapping for whoever wrote this comment.

* *sorry for spamming with images, doing this via my phone quickly and feel these comments deserve a moment to be immortalised before Melanie deletes them all to save face/her insatiable need to be right all the time.😂

I'd be morto right now if I was Mel.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
showing the side of his head is still keeping his privacy somewhat. I still think it’s a cop out but she can’t say that she’s concerned about his privacy and then broadcast all the nitty gritty details. There’s no forward thinking to when he’s in school and people find that tit.

it’s different to say Hannah Wittons content because she’s primarily a sex channel and she would classify herself as a sex educator. So of course she’s going to talk about different types of sex. That’s her job and to be fair to her she’s very professional about it.

melanies content is all about HER and her experiences. Which is a lot harder to live down when you’re a teenager and your parents are doing a sit down chatty video about sex.
I disagree. Showing the side of his head defeats the purpose of putting stickers on his face in photos. I know what he looks like, therefore, she's done a poor job of keeping him private.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Can’t watch the video, not even to gossip. So just gave it a passionate dislike. New level of cringe unlocked. Glad they make each other laugh because clearly they’re both insufferable.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Can’t watch the video, not even to gossip. So just gave it a passionate dislike. New level of cringe unlocked. Glad they make each other laugh because clearly they’re both insufferable.
Same, someone mentioned that they talk about Thomas' nickname for Mel's boobs and that already more than I care to know 🤢

Reactions: 6
Oh god her narcissism truly knows no bounds, donating some of her ‘liquid gold’ is going to ‘save some newborns’ ?!!!! No it isn’t Melanie, such a thing as formula exists you idiot! Donating breastmilk is fantastic but she actually thinks she’d be saving lives in the process. Three cheers for heroic milky tits Melanie. She is so full of herself I just can’t. (Sitting feeding my healthy thriving newborn formula because breastfeeding didn’t work out for us).

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh god her narcissism truly knows no bounds, donating some of her ‘liquid gold’ is going to ‘save some newborns’ ?!!!! No it isn’t Melanie, such a thing as formula exists you idiot! Donating breastmilk is fantastic but she actually thinks she’d be saving lives in the process. Three cheers for heroic milky tits Melanie. She is so full of herself I just can’t. (Sitting feeding my healthy thriving newborn formula because breastfeeding didn’t work out for us).
I never comment here but have to say - donor milk is actually really important for premature babies who cannot tolerate formula

Reactions: 15
some babies can’t tolerate formula and their mums can’t supply the breast milk that they need and that’s all totally fine. But we KNOW she has a vendetta against formula/ this is an excuse for her to peddle her breast is best tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Honestly didn’t know that some babies would not be able to have formula and would need donated breast milk if their mother can’t give them any
Thanks 😊
However, i don’t think it’s genuine when it comes to Melanie, she’s not actually donating to be helpful it’s the praise that comes with it she wants
I mean where was she donating blood when supplies were low over the years?
Maybe she did but didn’t mention it...but she’s too narcissistic not to toot her own horn
Fair play she wants to donate her milk but don’t act like a bleeping saint for doing it

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Honestly didn’t know that some babies would not be able to have formula and would need donated breast milk if their mother can’t give them any
Thanks 😊
However, i don’t think it’s genuine when it comes to Melanie, she’s not actually donating to be helpful it’s the praise that comes with it she wants
I mean where was she donating blood when supplies were low over the years?
Maybe she did but didn’t mention it...but she’s too narcissistic not to toot her own horn
Fair play she wants to donate her milk but don’t act like a bleeping saint for doing it
oh she isn’t genuine. That news report was from 4 days ago so either held on to it or went digging. no mention of the mother and baby homes again. Which is front news on ALL the papers today no matter where you’re reading them.

bleeping weapon.

Reactions: 7
I never comment here but have to say - donor milk is actually really important for premature babies who cannot tolerate formula
I wasn't aware of that - I assumed with the many types of formula available there'd be something suitable for every baby (if the mother can't pump or feed directly), I eat my words! (She's still a self important twit though).

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I wasn't aware of that - I assumed with the many types of formula available there'd be something suitable for every baby (if the mother can't pump or feed directly), I eat my words! (She's still a self important twit though).

There is a specific formula for premature babies I can't remember what it's called though. Is it nutramegin?? Idk but there definitly is. That's not to say now that there aren't newborns who need breast milk, just thought I'd let you know that you aren't totally wrong either.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I think you’re right though as well, they just like to give the option I think. theres 1 breast milk donation place in Ireland. It’s in Fermanagh so technically NI. The article she was referencing a mam had an emergency c-section at 37 weeks, didn’t have enough breast supply and the hospital offered her a milk donation instead of formula. Which is all fine. I was never offered that option 😂, my bab was given SMA Pro by the hospital and that was it. He was fine on it though so never changed it.

when I was reading (back when I was pregnant) most of the articles said that a lot of the intolerance to formula was to do with lactose intolerance and there is formula and pre-made for that. Happy to be wrong though.

but St Melanie has deemed herself the saviour of premmies and that’s it

• Heart
Reactions: 5
some babies can’t tolerate formula and their mums can’t supply the breast milk that they need and that’s all totally fine. But we KNOW she has a vendetta against formula/ this is an excuse for her to peddle her breast is best tit.
She really shouldn’t be advocating for ‘breast is best’ only because if she has more kids and they don’t take to breast feeding or for whatever reason she can’t breastfeed her next child what else is she gonna do? She’s gonna have to use formula, which there is nothing wrong with that. I’m all for breastfeeding your baby but there’s absolutely nothing wrong with formula. My cousins partner breastfeed her first baby and was all breast is best until her 2nd baby came along and didn’t take to breast feeding so she had to formula feed. Ive heard with your 2nd baby it can be harder to breastfeed as well

• Heart
I think you’re right though as well, they just like to give the option I think. theres 1 breast milk donation place in Ireland. It’s in Fermanagh so technically NI. The article she was referencing a mam had an emergency c-section at 37 weeks, didn’t have enough breast supply and the hospital offered her a milk donation instead of formula. Which is all fine. I was never offered that option 😂, my bab was given SMA Pro by the hospital and that was it. He was fine on it though so never changed it.

when I was reading (back when I was pregnant) most of the articles said that a lot of the intolerance to formula was to do with lactose intolerance and there is formula and pre-made for that. Happy to be wrong though.

but St Melanie has deemed herself the saviour of premmies and that’s it
Yeah I'm not in Ireland but in my local supermarket (Australian city - population 200k) alone there are a tonne of formula options - lactose free, soy, goats milk, iron enriched, for colic, anti reflux, grass fed, organic etc. As I said donation of breastmilk is fantastic but she is courting praise and attention to the nth degree.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Why do we think Mel had a falling out with her sister?
Melanie is pretending everything's fine. The hurt is on Jessie's side for sure. She's made a few comments about people letting you down, saying they'll be there for you in times of need but dropping you instead. She's also shared a couple passive aggressive quotes, one about dealing with a narc and one about keeping your mouth shut to save the reputation of someone that doesn't deserve it.

I would say when Jessie was having her emotional breakdown, Melanie was at home with baby and thought herself as centre of the universe (as she always does) and didn't give her the time of day. Some people here think Jess is mini Mel but I don't. I've seen sensitivity and empathy from her that I just don't get from Mel. I get the impression she's been let down by her big time and has come to see the light in terms of it being Mel's world and we're all just living in it.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She reminds me of Anna Saccone in her breastfeeding approach, I can only imagine Mel acting like Anna in the future and reminding her children that she 'kept them alive' with her boobs and thinking she's great for that when in reality feeding your child to keep them alive is the bare minimum of being a parent??

• Haha
Melanie is pretending everything's fine. The hurt is on Jessie's side for sure. She's made a few comments about people letting you down, saying they'll be there for you in times of need but dropping you instead. She's also shared a couple passive aggressive quotes, one about dealing with a narc and one about keeping your mouth shut to save the reputation of someone that doesn't deserve it.

I would say when Jessie was having her emotional breakdown, Melanie was at home with baby and thought herself as centre of the universe (as she always does) and didn't give her the time of day. Some people here think Jess is mini Mel but I don't. I've seen sensitivity and empathy from her that I just don't get from Mel. I get the impression she's been let down by her big time and has come to see the light in terms of it being Mel's world and we're all just living in it.
Oooo, thanks for this! I caught up in the thread and also saw that Jess unfollowed Mel as well... I do think sometimes Jess can be obnoxious but having my own experiences with narc family members I definitely feel like shed be exhausted by Mels behavour and probably had enough lol

Reactions: 3
Oooo, thanks for this! I caught up in the thread and also saw that Jess unfollowed Mel as well... I do think sometimes Jess can be obnoxious but having my own experiences with narc family members I definitely feel like shed be exhausted by Mels behavour and probably had enough lol
Jess is very immature I'm 24 for she's a bit younger than me but I can remember watching her thinking I wouldn't have gotten on at that age or if I did I've grew out of it obv alot of her audience came over from Mel so I think she just hasn't emotional matured from her first content posts because that's what she got her views from so that's what she continues to go Jess is also v young so a, break up at her age it happens but I defo think because Mel is so omg I need to be married anf have a baby by 30 because women rot after that age probably hasn't helped her either

Jess can be alot but I defo don't think she has the same intentions as Mel like she comes across as naive but genuine

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.