Melanie Murphy #4 Covid denier, constant liar, content's dire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I NEVER EVER reply to these kinds of threads because I don’t think I have anything new/interesting to say, but I have to remark that SHE IS LITERALLY INSUFFERABLE. Her constantly changing mind, ideas, and stories never add up and they scream sociopath to me. I’m not saying (at all) that she IS a sociopath, but her behaviour IS sociopathic.

I find her behaviour quite triggering, actually - I was raised by a malignant narcissist father (from whom I am now estranged) and I have complex PTSD. On top of that, I have been battling with undiagnosed chronic physical symptoms since 2015, and have had to give up most of the things I previously enjoyed as a result of it. I’ve done (and am doing) the whole battling with doctors, trying-to-get-answers thing, and...it’s hard. But that doesn’t automatically mean I want to crap on doctors or science or the automatically elevated status of a medical degree. That would just be dumb.

So to see Melanie’s entitled, privileged, narcissistic ass behaving sociopathically, accusing obstetricians of abuse, faking chronic illnesses, insulting hard-working medics, and just being a general full-spectrum liar makes my blood boil. It saddens me, in a selfish kind of way - because people like her give people like me (those with real symptoms that just haven’t been figured out yet) a bad name, and make us all out to be insufferable hypochondriacs.

Also, and this is definitely an aside - her bleeping writing. I mean, it’s tit. It’s absolute rot. Like. Please. And then, as a **writer**, to use the language she does in her comments? They are APPALLINGLY written. The sentence structure, the syntax, the weird commas where there should be a hyphen or a semicolon or even just a full-stop. It’s embarrassing to look at! And her critique of Tolkien, or whoever it was? Calm down, Melanie Shakespeare. Like, OK, I’m not the biggest fan of Tolkien's prose either, but I wouldn’t deign to criticise it - it’s just not to my personal taste. That doesn’t make it BAD!
And while we’re on the topic...Mel’s “clean prose”? What is she on about? Her prose (from what I can tell of the excerpts she posts on her stories) isn’t clean at all. It’s overdone, clichéd, and clunky. It doesn’t roll. It sticks out and jabs your damn brain as you read it. Clean prose, if we’re getting academic with it, would be more akin to post modern literature - the likes of Paul Auster, Franz Kafka, even Jacques Derrida, for that matter. Clean prose isn’t Melanie Emma Duffy Murphy.

OK, rant over. Feel free to ignore most of that; it just felt good.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I NEVER EVER reply to these kinds of threads because I don’t think I have anything new/interesting to say, but I have to remark that SHE IS LITERALLY INSUFFERABLE. Her constantly changing mind, ideas, and stories never add up and they scream sociopath to me. I’m not saying (at all) that she IS a sociopath, but her behaviour IS sociopathic.

I find her behaviour quite triggering, actually - I was raised by a malignant narcissist father (from whom I am now estranged) and I have complex PTSD. On top of that, I have been battling with undiagnosed chronic physical symptoms since 2015, and have had to give up most of the things I previously enjoyed as a result of it. I’ve done (and am doing) the whole battling with doctors, trying-to-get-answers thing, and...it’s hard. But that doesn’t automatically mean I want to crap on doctors or science or the automatically elevated status of a medical degree. That would just be dumb.

So to see Melanie’s entitled, privileged, narcissistic ass behaving sociopathically, accusing obstetricians of abuse, faking chronic illnesses, insulting hard-working medics, and just being a general full-spectrum liar makes my blood boil. It saddens me, in a selfish kind of way - because people like her give people like me (those with real symptoms that just haven’t been figured out yet) a bad name, and make us all out to be insufferable hypochondriacs.

Also, and this is definitely an aside - her bleeping writing. I mean, it’s tit. It’s absolute rot. Like. Please. And then, as a **writer**, to use the language she does in her comments? They are APPALLINGLY written. The sentence structure, the syntax, the weird commas where there should be a hyphen or a semicolon or even just a full-stop. It’s embarrassing to look at! And her critique of Tolkien, or whoever it was? Calm down, Melanie Shakespeare. Like, OK, I’m not the biggest fan of Tolkien's prose either, but I wouldn’t deign to criticise it - it’s just not to my personal taste. That doesn’t make it BAD!
And while we’re on the topic...Mel’s “clean prose”? What is she on about? Her prose (from what I can tell of the excerpts she posts on her stories) isn’t clean at all. It’s overdone, clichéd, and clunky. It doesn’t roll. It sticks out and jabs your damn brain as you read it. Clean prose, if we’re getting academic with it, would be more akin to post modern literature - the likes of Paul Auster, Franz Kafka, even Jacques Derrida, for that matter. Clean prose isn’t Melanie Emma Duffy Murphy.

OK, rant over. Feel free to ignore most of that; it just felt good.
Not a fan then?! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So they did tell her about the forceps and she enjoyed the Labour View attachment 297746View attachment 297747
Yassss @monga, bringing the receipts!

I wouldn't mind a woman's birth story changing, I'm sure it's common after labour since it's so long, you're drugged up/exhausted, but with Melanie's I-am-always-right-and-don't-you-DARE-suggest-otherwise rhetoric, calling her out is just so delicious.

Her ego is out of control.

She's a typical Karen. Experiences something, goes online to source the confirmation bias, gets herself all riled up "actually yeah, it WAS assault!", and will turn up to that hospital guns ablaze.

And good luck to her, because I'm sure the medics will immediately put her back in her box.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Yassss @monga, bringing the receipts!

I wouldn't mind a woman's birth story changing, I'm sure it's common after labour since it's so long, you're drugged up/exhausted, but with Melanie's I-am-always-right-and-don't-you-DARE-suggest-otherwise rhetoric, calling her out is just so delicious.

Her ego is out of control.

She's a typical Karen. Experiences something, goes online to source the confirmation bias, gets herself all riled up "actually yeah, it WAS assault!", and will turn up to that hospital guns ablaze.

And good luck to her, because I'm sure the medics will immediately put her back in her box.

When her at home birth doesn't go to plan she will start blaming the doula and say she was assaulted. Just watch.

• Haha
I am guaranteed that she will not file a complaint. She knows that she's wrong but she also knows that the hospital or staff cannot defend themselves for confidentiality reasons. She can spout whatever nonsense comes to mind online but will not contact the hospital directly because she does not want to be confronted with facts. Again, I have not watched her video but based on what I've read here, she was much calmer with Thomas here because she knows that he would call her out because he was there.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
To be fair I was white as a sheet after my haemorrhage, took me about 8 weeks to get some colour back in my cheeks. I didn’t amplify it with make up though....

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She looks very thin in the face .Whose house is that she's in it doesn't look like the PIL?

Reactions: 1
She's been looking very thin in the face for a while now. I saw her attribute it to giving up drink and the facial massages. I think it's aged her greatly.

Her new insta post. Nice little self-congratulatory pat on the back. Funny she's turned comments off.

Reactions: 6
She's been looking very thin in the face for a while now. I saw her attribute it to giving up drink and the facial massages. I think it's aged her greatly.

Her new insta post. Nice little self-congratulatory pat on the back. Funny she's turned comments off.
has she? I can leave a comment and I don’t even follow her

Reactions: 2
She's about as tone deaf as they come.

She thinks more people will be looking for work that fulfils them during a global pandemic? 🤡🤡🤡

DOES SHE HEAR HERSELF FROM HER IN-LAWS RENT FREE ATTIC?

Somehow?!!.... I think people will be looking for JUST ABOUT ANY "SAFE" JOB THAT KEEPS FOOD ON THE TABLE.

She's a gobshite.

"We are all learning there's more to life than the hamster wheel"

You sell leggings, "non fiction novels" and a martyr personality complex for a living. Hardly taxing now is it?

Excuse you?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
she’d lick herself if she could, insufferable bint really doesn’t get that she got lucky with YouTube, and became an author because she got lucky on YouTube.

her job is vlogging he fucked up relationship with food and shelling cheap leggings.

I don’t doubt she’ll be able to juggle motherhood and her many professions, she has staff.....Milo, Emma etc, and she’s juggled those accounts for years.

did she smoke then 😆

5C953406-9486-4643-A69B-7ADC8FCE173A.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Other than the “chew you up and spit you out” comment, has her she ever mentioned or expounded on her relation with the MIL?

For them to live rent-free just seems extreme - especially given the stay-at-home nature of Mel’s work, even pre-pandemic. I could understand it more if both Mel and Señor Baldy we’re at work most of the time, but with the two of them in the attic 90% of the time (I mean, I know Baldy flies, but is he part time or something? He seems to always be there), I can imagine it would get straining. Yet no rent for her trouble? And is the 16-year-old sister cool with it? I’d be losing my crap if my brother was living and shagging in the attic with his partner...especially a partner as insufferable as Melanie.

With regards to her latest post, it seems like smoke and mirrors. We all KNOW Melanie isn’t as affluent as she makes out, hence the cashless in the attic situation. So why make out that she’s gazing out at the world of pandemic hustlers finding their passions? From where I’m sitting, most folks are just trying their best to survive, feed the family, keep a roof over their head. Side-hustles, passions, hobbies, vocations...forget it. Where is she coming from?

• Heart
Wait! What business? Minding someone's business? Annoying someone's business, giving birth to Milo, emily, lolitapoopoo (whatever it is), slandering medical staff, doctors, consultants?
Sometimes it's OK to convince yourself that you're doing something great, but please just keep it to yourself girl.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Wait! What business? Minding someone's business? Annoying someone's business, giving birth to Milo, emily, lolitapoopoo (whatever it is), slandering medical staff, doctors, consultants?
Sometimes it's OK to convince yourself that you're doing something great, but please just keep it to yourself girl.
She might actually believe that she’s doing amazing things for the world...

• Heart

Yes she doesn't suit the weightloss it's taken her youthfulness with it.There were lots of comments on there maybe she's turned them on again I don't think she could go a day without her subs blowing smoke up there 😂

Other than the “chew you up and spit you out” comment, has her she ever mentioned or expounded on her relation with the MIL?

For them to live rent-free just seems extreme - especially given the stay-at-home nature of Mel’s work, even pre-pandemic. I could understand it more if both Mel and Señor Baldy we’re at work most of the time, but with the two of them in the attic 90% of the time (I mean, I know Baldy flies, but is he part time or something? He seems to always be there), I can imagine it would get straining. Yet no rent for her trouble? And is the 16-year-old sister cool with it? I’d be losing my crap if my brother was living and shagging in the attic with his partner...especially a partner as insufferable as Melanie.

With regards to her latest post, it seems like smoke and mirrors. We all KNOW Melanie isn’t as affluent as she makes out, hence the cashless in the attic situation. So why make out that she’s gazing out at the world of pandemic hustlers finding their passions? From where I’m sitting, most folks are just trying their best to survive, feed the family, keep a roof over their head. Side-hustles, passions, hobbies, vocations...forget it. Where is she coming from?
She said on the comments on her latest post they all love each other (the families ) that's the first time I've seen her write that.

It must be MILO Inc...Mels..Insufferable ..Lies..Online 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Yes she doesn't suit the weightloss it's taken her youthfulness with it.There were lots of comments on there maybe she's turned them on again I don't think she could go a day without her subs blowing smoke up there 😂

She said on the comments on her latest post they all love each other (the families ) that's the first time I've seen her write that.

It must be MILO Inc...Mels..Insufferable ..Lies..Online 😂
Hahahaha!!! So witty, love this!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.