Melanie Murphy #4 Covid denier, constant liar, content's dire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just read someone in her comments refer to the doctor's actions as "birth rape".

Lord give me strength.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
There's a midwife in the comments nicely stating why the doc might have taken the steps they did.

And guess what? Not a sock puppet in sight to defend Melanie. Writing is on the wall.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t know if it’s just me and I know a fair few ‘influencers’ do this, but I cannot stand it when she posts screenshots of fans clapping her on the back constantly? Like these ones. bleeping hell, get some modesty. What is the point of this? To show everyone else how amazing and wonderful other people see you? I just don’t get it. I would die of embarrassment if I reposted stuff on my SM stories of someone else singing my praises like that. It’s so self-indulgent. Maybe it’s an English thing, but I could never.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
I don’t know if it’s just me and I know a fair few ‘influencers’ do this, but I cannot stand it when she posts screenshots of fans clapping her on the back constantly? Like these ones. bleeping hell, get some modesty. What is the point of this? To show everyone else how amazing and wonderful other people see you? I just don’t get it. I would die of embarrassment if I reposted stuff on my SM stories of someone else singing my praises like that. It’s so self-indulgent. Maybe it’s an English thing, but I could never.
I think businesses usually do that too. Like anyone who is self employed as well.
Like they’ll post positive stuff that customers say about their product/service. It’s marketing. In Melanie’s case Idk what she is marketking other that her youtube channel.
I don’t see most other people, like plumbers or engineers or pilots doing that. Itd be weird!

Reactions: 1
The Narcs certainly do .I watch another influencer and she's exactly the same I would even go as far as to say worse than Mel on her SM, only it's so easy to spot her writing her own reviews and comments ....because she can't feckin spell ,,your and you're are her downfall 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Ok I have been creeping for a looooong time but I had to make an account to comment after all of this. I’m a doctor and her video made my blood boil.
The reason home births and MLUs have lower complication rates is because only very low risk people are allowed to do it. If they think you’re at risk of complications then you have to go to a hospital (like a large baby which could cause issues) so obviously when all of those cases go to hospital then the rate of hospital complications goes up!
Also all the banging on about going for a home birth next time made me laugh. She certainly wouldn’t be allowed. In the same way she wasn’t allowed go MLU this time. Now she has a history of a large baby, a fórceps delivery, third degree tear and a major PPH. No midwife would undertake doing that in an unsupported environment because in obstetrics the biggest risk factor for any obstetric complication is having a history of that complication and these are all big risk events! Midwives are fantastic and I have so much respect for them but when tit hits the fan even they need some back up and support.
Finally (almost finished I swear), if she hadn’t had medical intervention by those doctors either herself, the baby, or both would have died. He would have become distressed and possibly hypoxic and she would have exsanguinated because the only reason she ‘only’ lost 1.3 L is because there was a ..you guessed it.. trained team of doctors and midwives there to stop the bleeding. I am so over this whole anti doctor rhetoric she’s pushing
Rant over, sorry!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Actually imagine thinking you know better than trained medical professionals cause you’re able to bleeping google stuff 🙄 Why do doctors spend years getting their degree when it’s clearly a waste of time cause Melanie can read a few websites and know everything!!
Wow I’m surprised she hasn’t referred to herself as a doctor yet. Why bother having a plan of how your birth is going to go, why not just go in there, trust the people who spent thousands learning their profession, and hope you have a healthy baby at the end of it? I’m not planning on getting pregnant for another few years, but even still, why would I waste my time drawing up a birth plan when anything can go wrong? If you have a vision of how anything will go, then you’re going to be disappointed when it doesn’t go that way, regardless of whether the results are still amazing.
She frustrates me so much.

Also isn’t it such a coincidence that she has no footage of all the ‘wrongdoings’ and ‘violence’ the evil doctor put her through....

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Ok I have been creeping for a looooong time but I had to make an account to comment after all of this. I’m a doctor and her video made my blood boil.
The reason home births and MLUs have lower complication rates is because only very low risk people are allowed to do it. If they think you’re at risk of complications then you have to go to a hospital (like a large baby which could cause issues) so obviously when all of those cases go to hospital then the rate of hospital complications goes up!
Also all the banging on about going for a home birth next time made me laugh. She certainly wouldn’t be allowed. In the same way she wasn’t allowed go MLU this time. Now she has a history of a large baby, a fórceps delivery, third degree tear and a major PPH. No midwife would undertake doing that in an unsupported environment because in obstetrics the biggest risk factor for any obstetric complication is having a history of that complication and these are all big risk events! Midwives are fantastic and I have so much respect for them but when tit hits the fan even they need some back up and support.
Finally (almost finished I swear), if she hadn’t had medical intervention by those doctors either herself, the baby, or both would have died. He would have become distressed and possibly hypoxic and she would have exsanguinated because the only reason she ‘only’ lost 1.3 L is because there was a ..you guessed it.. trained team of doctors and midwives there to stop the bleeding. I am so over this whole anti doctor rhetoric she’s pushing
Rant over, sorry!
this was such a good read, thank you

Reactions: 1
She really thinks she's a big time celebrity 😂
I'm sorry but WhAT. I'm usually a lurker but this is so stupid I can't deal. I'm sure his friends in school will know who is mother is. She can't hide his identity from them LOL. I'd rather have my name and face out there only than, you know, every detail of my life such as my birth, how I breastfeed etc. She doesn't want him having a digital footprint but she is making YouTube videos about the most intimate moments of his life (I know he's only a baby but still). Like how does hiding his eyeballs actually protect his identity??????

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
ALSO as @monga and others stated she had a spinal block and is maintaining her birth was unmediated and natural. 🤣
That's exactly what he's claiming at the start of the birth vlog and then goes on to tell us about the spinal .I couldn't find the comments from the MW were they on YT or Insta ?....she had entonox aswell( laughing gas) hardly unmedicated..

• Haha
She really thinks she's a big time celebrity 😂
She says "dig in the life of his mother". That's on her though. She put out her life on the internet with the intent for people to SEE her life and listen to her opinions. Plus people in their families and friend/acquaintance group will know him and his relation with Melanie and Thomas.

Reactions: 5
Does she think people are stupid or??

YouTube. Here's the Screenshots x
Someone in the comments is suggesting maybe she could suffer PTSD so should make a formal complaint ...Plus something just came to mind by the time the doc would've rammed his hand in (Mel words) she would have already had the spinal so I can't see how she would've felt it ? Don't forget they were ready to cut her open at this point if needed for the c-section so the full effect of the spinal would've been felt by then.You literally be numb from the abdomin down (I've had one )how would she have felt the hand,your muscle's are numb that's why you get a catheter you can't even control your bladder and you're not allowed on your feet for a time afterwards .

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Right gang, I bit the bullet and watched the WHOLE video.

does anyone find it a bit odd that the camera happened to die when all these terrible things happened that were outside of her Birth plan? Leaving only their descriptions (which perception can be argued to counteract fact). No video evidence of these conversations whereby informed consent was absent.My bet is they have all the video evidence but let on the battery died because it suits their victim narrative much better.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.