Melanie Murphy #4 Covid denier, constant liar, content's dire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right gang, I bit the bullet and watched the WHOLE video.

does anyone find it a bit odd that the camera happened to die when all these terrible things happened that were outside of her Birth plan? Leaving only their descriptions (which perception can be argued to counteract fact). No video evidence of these conversations whereby informed consent was absent.My bet is they have all the video evidence but let on the battery died because it suits their victim narrative much better.
Of course it died 😂 I'm going to have a watch again but I think I heard Thomas say something about looking back at footage when the baby was born (or something) made me think it was lies ..but I'll have to have a watch at the end discussion to see if if I'm right...Edit to say it's Mel says they even have footage 38 min in?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Okay guys. I unfollowed Melanie when she claimed to have PCOS because it affected me deeply since I have PCOS and dealing with infertility. I’ve recently found out about my miracle pregnancy and thought I can watch her again for entertainment purposes. BUT HELL NO. She is a dangerous person to be allowed on internet honestly. Her birth vlog is the last straw. I cannot deal with this tit anymore. She’s delusional and she’s scaremongering all the girls who are dealing with PCOS or who’re pregnant. duck HER BIG TIME. I’m not giving her any social media engagement from now on. So thanks for all your wonderful posts, it was fun while it lasted. But I’m outta here. I CANNOT bleeping STAND HER and I really really reallyyyyyy wish she loses all her followers.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
As curious as I am, I'm not going to watch the recent video. I can tell from the comments already that it's going to make me too angry. I think I need to stop following in general though. Aside from the ridiculous and potentially dangerous ideas she spouts, I just find her incredibly negative.

For example, her recent Insta story where she's dressed up and mentioning that 'they can't go out'. Where would they being going anyway?? She just constantly brings up things to bring people down, at the same time saying she's a positive person who wants more kindness in the world. It's a weird internet version of 'negging'. Making her followers so paranoid about the world in general, then uploaded a YouTube of '10 Things That Get Me Through These Terrible Times'.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Is there a thread for jessie? Think she's back in her parents home and broke up with the fella

• Wow
Reactions: 9
The way she’s holding Milo in this Halloween Instagram pic.... she looks like she’s holding someone else’s baby? like it’s so awkward? 😂 he looks like a purse!

C32001BA-7CB0-4BC4-8778-8A26DFB37D67.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Okay so I watched the birthing video..
As most of you mentioned having a spinal means that you have had a medical intervention... Gas and air is a pain relief too that around 80% of women choose during labour-this doesn’t make it a natural labour as you are using some source of medication.
In any case, let me tell you at the end nobody is getting a reward if you did have an epidural or you did everything with no pain relief.
Now, I find it really hard to believe that the doctor put his hands to examine her without any consent. And even if he did in a rush let’s say, the birth partner could say ‘please stop’ or tell us why you want to do an examination.
Finally, a c section is a major surgery so they did do the right thing trying a ventouse first and then forceps. If these things wouldn’t work then it would be a c section. Forceps is a quicker procedure so Melanie they did the right thing as it could have caused distress to the baby and they want the baby out as your labour was long.
It’s good at the end of the day you see your labour as a positive experience and little baby managed to latch straight away but you keep saying that you have done your research when it doesn’t look like it. And I repeat again if the doctor did do a vaginal examination without consent you can ask him/her to stop.

• Heart
The way she’s holding Milo in this Halloween Instagram pic.... she looks like she’s holding someone else’s baby? like it’s so awkward? 😂 he looks like a purse!

View attachment 295166
I don't know much about babies but should she not be holding his head? Also he's huge

Huh really? Thought he was in her stories maybe a week ago? Maybe im wrong.
What makes you think that?
She put up stories about believing ppl are the way they are if they keep disrespecting you, to realise they don't respect you when you do everything they want but they don't listen to your needs and her background was a pink bedroom like her old one at home. She then mentioned loads of girls are texting her saying they are going through the same thing. She looked upset

View attachment 295166
Don’t you know Mel’s baby is ahead in his development by one whole week? An app told her than info, so it must be true. Thats means he can hold his head up by himself. 🤪

I don't know much about babies but should she not be holding his head? Also he's huge

She put up stories about believing ppl are the way they are if they keep disrespecting you, to realise they don't respect you when you do everything they want but they don't listen to your needs and her background was a pink bedroom like her old one at home. She then mentioned loads of girls are texting her saying they are going through the same thing. She looked upset
Just had a quick look. Perhaps they did break up. Shame that though.

• Haha
I don't know much about babies but should she not be holding his head?
No, he was actually born with the ability to hold his own head up. When he exited the vag he looked straight at Melanie and said 'Howairyee mammy?'. He's v v advanced for his age.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Not remotely suprised to see Melanie "I won't be showing my child online" Use him as a prop for Halloween pics for the gram.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
From Jessie's stories, I would say she's 100% broken up with her boyfriend. That's her childhood bedroom for sure and she looks like she's had it rough. I hope she's alright 😔

Also, so amused that the only time Melanie and Thomas seem to come down from the attic is Halloween 😂 you couldn't make it up.

• Haha
Okay guys. I unfollowed Melanie when she claimed to have PCOS because it affected me deeply since I have PCOS and dealing with infertility. I’ve recently found out about my miracle pregnancy and thought I can watch her again for entertainment purposes. BUT HELL NO. She is a dangerous person to be allowed on internet honestly. Her birth vlog is the last straw. I cannot deal with this tit anymore. She’s delusional and she’s scaremongering all the girls who are dealing with PCOS or who’re pregnant. duck HER BIG TIME. I’m not giving her any social media engagement from now on. So thanks for all your wonderful posts, it was fun while it lasted. But I’m outta here. I CANNOT bleeping STAND HER and I really really reallyyyyyy wish she loses all her followers.
Oh many congratulations I hope everything goes well for you x miracles do happen. The vlog was an out and out tribute to herself nothing to do with her becoming a mother it was emotionless it came across to me as another excuse to get her kit off and she nearly outran Bette Davis in the acting stakes. The thumbnail says it all 🙄

Okay so I watched the birthing video..
As most of you mentioned having a spinal means that you have had a medical intervention... Gas and air is a pain relief too that around 80% of women choose during labour-this doesn’t make it a natural labour as you are using some source of medication.
In any case, let me tell you at the end nobody is getting a reward if you did have an epidural or you did everything with no pain relief.
Now, I find it really hard to believe that the doctor put his hands to examine her without any consent. And even if he did in a rush let’s say, the birth partner could say ‘please stop’ or tell us why you want to do an examination.
Finally, a c section is a major surgery so they did do the right thing trying a ventouse first and then forceps. If these things wouldn’t work then it would be a c section. Forceps is a quicker procedure so Melanie they did the right thing as it could have caused distress to the baby and they want the baby out as your labour was long.
It’s good at the end of the day you see your labour as a positive experience and little baby managed to latch straight away but you keep saying that you have done your research when it doesn’t look like it. And I repeat again if the doctor did do a vaginal examination without consent you can ask him/her to stop.
You get endless examinations in childbirth they check to see how dilated you are of course they tell you they're going to examine you ,you have to be in a certain position for it to happen if a doctor was called for and she was taken to theatre there must have been a reason for it ,otherwise the midwives can deal with it themselves,she also had a spinal by this time so wouldn't have felt an exam taking place, she said he felt the babies head and delivered the baby two minutes later with forceps so it must have been pretty low down in her cervix at that stage anyway and she was fully dilated so someone putting their fingers in there wouldn't have made much difference to the sensations she was already feeling.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Oh many congratulations I hope everything goes well for you x miracles do happen. The vlog was an out and out tribute to herself nothing to do with her becoming a mother it was emotionless it came across to me as another excuse to get her kit off and she nearly outran Bette Davis in the acting stakes. The thumbnail says it all 🙄

You get endless examinations in childbirth they check to see how dilated you are of course they tell you they're going to examine you ,you have to be in a certain position for it to happen if a doctor was called for and she was taken to theatre there must have been a reason for it ,otherwise the midwives can deal with it themselves,she also had a spinal by this time so wouldn't have felt an exam taking place, she said he felt the babies head and delivered the baby two minutes later with forceps so it must have been pretty low down in her cervix at that stage anyway and she was fully dilated so someone putting their fingers in there wouldn't have made much difference to the sensations she was already feeling.
.... wait, did she not think she was going to be measured or examined through her labour?? I missed this entire conversation 😂🙄

• Haha
.... wait, did she not think she was going to be measured or examined through her labour?? I missed this entire conversation 😂🙄
Welcome back! she mustn't have done ? if she had it in her birth plan no non human (including gloved ) instruments to be inserted ,had no problem with the midwife examining her though 🤷‍♀️ have you watched it ?

Reactions: 3
Welcome back! she mustn't have done ? if she had it in her birth plan no non human (including gloved ) instruments to be inserted ,had no problem with the midwife examining her though 🤷‍♀️ have you watched it ?
have I duck 😂 I’m on a week of 24 hour shifts, just got off at 8pm. That’s why I’ve been awol all week. Unwinded watching Benidorm and then I skim read the recap further up the thread. Although I’m confused, does she say she felt the forceps? Because if she got spinal she wouldn’t have felt a thing.

• Haha
have I duck 😂 I’m on a week of 24 hour shifts, just got off at 8pm. That’s why I’ve been awol all week. Unwinded watching Benidorm and then I skim read the recap further up the thread. Although I’m confused, does she say she felt the forceps? Because if she got spinal she wouldn’t have felt a thing.
Remember at the start she said the doc rammed his finger in there but we didn't know at that stage she had a spinal, until her birth vid ..So draw your own conclusions of course she wouldn't have felt anything :rolleyes: AND the camera just conveniently died before all this bullshit happened but she then let's slip they had footage just after the baby was born ??

• Haha
Remember at the start she said the doc rammed his finger in there but we didn't know at that stage she had a spinal, until her birth vid ..So draw your own conclusions of course she wouldn't have felt anything :rolleyes: AND the camera just conveniently died before all this bullshit happened but she then let's slip they had footage just after the baby was born ??
god I’d hate to have been on her medical team. You know the kicker that makes me laugh? Because she had a “documented“/taking her word for it PPH, she’s going to need more medical supervision the next time throughout her pregnancy because there’s a higher percentage chance of a secondary haemorrhage, which would need a transfusion.

get used to medical intervention love 😘

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.