Melanie Murphy #4 Covid denier, constant liar, content's dire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The name has been changed since you called it out on tattle šŸ¤£

Of course they (Melanie) did!

a driven and passionate First Officer working for Aer Lingus. I am also studying part-time for a BBs.(Hons) in Aviation Management at IT Carlow. Previously I received my BSc. in Pilot Studies from IT Carlow along with an ATPL from Flight Training Europe. Through my diverse working history I have attained leadership and people skills and I will continue to work towards my goal of becoming an Airline Captain at Aer Lingus.

heā€™s still studying part time? (2020-2024)
And paying his student loan, and paying for discounted follicles šŸ˜
Officer baldie is a wanker and a dope but to be fair, when you have an unqualified wife at home who lays in bed all day in her PJs making sock puppet accounts to troll people and pissing your money away- you kinda have to get extra qualifications. The aviation industry is in the tit and if Melanie wants the dream house I am assuming he'll use this part time study to get him another secure job in the industry in case he gets let off. Melanie will ruin him. He'll be raising Milo Muppet + studying while she trolls people

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Of course they (Melanie) did!

Officer baldie is a wanker and a dope but to be fair, when you have an unqualified wife at home who lays in bed all day in her PJs making sock puppet accounts to troll people and pissing your money away- you kinda have to get extra qualifications. The aviation industry is in the tit and if Melanie wants the dream house I am assuming he'll use this part time study to get him another secure job in the industry in case he gets let off. Melanie will ruin him. He'll be raising Milo Muppet + studying while she trolls people
Agreed!
I'd imagine a number of people have started additional degrees/qualifications during lockdown because in these uncertain times where a lot of people don't know whether they'll have a job tomorrow or not, the more qualified you are in your field, the better.
I don't know how much debt they are in with Thomas's training and all, but I do agree the car loan was unnecessary and you should try to avoid adding debt/loans which often bring a hefty percentage of interest with them. I think it's different though when a person decides to pick up another Bachelor's/Masters, in my eyes that's an investment in yourself and your future. Say what you will about Thomas, you can tell that working in the aviation industry is his dream and he's putting in the work. It seems that he does most of the work surrounding the baby when he's home, while still going to work whenever he can AND does a part-time degree. That takes real dedication and I can recognise that even though I'm not a fan of his at all. YouTube is not a stable career and it seems that his new degree could open doors in the management sector if they let him go as a pilot, there's nothing wrong with what he's doing tbf.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Agreed!
I'd imagine a number of people have started additional degrees/qualifications during lockdown because in these uncertain times where a lot of people don't know whether they'll have a job tomorrow or not, the more qualified you are in your field, the better.
I don't know how much debt they are in with Thomas's training and all, but I do agree the car loan was unnecessary and you should try to avoid adding debt/loans which often bring a hefty percentage of interest with them. I think it's different though when a person decides to pick up another Bachelor's/Masters, in my eyes that's an investment in yourself and your future. Say what you will about Thomas, you can tell that working in the aviation industry is his dream and he's putting in the work. It seems that he does most of the work surrounding the baby when he's home, while still going to work whenever he can AND does a part-time degree. That takes real dedication and I can recognise that even though I'm not a fan of his at all. YouTube is not a stable career and it seems that his new degree could open doors in the management sector if they let him go as a pilot, there's nothing wrong with what he's doing tbf.
Yep. He is doing more than Melanie ever will with her fake teaching degree. Thomas needs stability as Melanie does not provide any.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
So what's happened to her stepford wife persona ,one child and she can't even be bothered to brush her hair or get dressed how will she manage with the mini football team she's planning .Thomas might be tempted to look elsewhere if his siren of a wife has turned into waynetta slob overnight .

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
In the wise words of Britney Spears

Give me more.
He was in the gym that my husband and myself use,nice bloke, always had a nice manner and would chat with us if we had time until mad melanie came along,it seemed like he was under the thumb very quickly,she just oozes negativity and thinks she is better than everyone else..we all just laughed at her, she's an idiot with not an ounce of cop on.

• Sad
He was in the gym that my husband and myself use,nice bloke, always had a nice manner and would chat with us if we had time until mad melanie came along,it seemed like he was under the thumb very quickly,she just oozes negativity and thinks she is better than everyone else..we all just laughed at her, she's an idiot with not an ounce of cop on.
That's sad to hear... What gym do they go To?

Sorry for the Q's but we've had some special guests on the thread šŸ‘€

What way is she negative?

Also are you not worried they could narrow who you are down from your posts?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
That's sad to hear... What gym do they go To?

Sorry for the Q's but we've had some special guests on the thread šŸ‘€

What way is she negative?

Also are you not worried they could narrow who you are down from your posts?
Why would I be bothered if they narrowed me down? I'll make it easy for them,my name is Millie..what's she going to do to me?I'd only be bothered if i was telling lies.. he was a nice bloke until he hooked up with her then changed, she's not a nice person, hardly life threatening stuff I'm saying about them now is it.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Okay I haven't posted before but I am super interested in this shadow puppet thing like if this theory is real it's absolutely CRAZY like would someone even do this??? Does anybody have any more evidence?

L
Millie I wouldnā€™t be so cocky if I were you. Melanie will come after you. If you go back a few pages thereā€™s a screenshot from her Facebook about her wanting to investigate and call out an old friend of hers who she believes is trolling her. Tread lightly. Melanie and her fans lurk on here and theyā€™ll call you out. And if you are so I bothered, why not confront Melanie on Instagram or something, why do it on a gossip site? Be super careful. Unless, and Iā€™m probably reaching but you could either be a cocky troll or Melanie ...
Let's be real here,what can she or her fans do? judging from what I've read on here tonight she is the biggest troll going,I don't have enough interest in her to actually go follow her on Instagram,I was replying to a comment about her husband who I think is a nice guy, but if she's miss detective like you say she is then she can come find me on Instagram and have her say.i won't be losing sleep over thinking Melanie Murphy is going to come for mešŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Millie I wouldnā€™t be so cocky if I were you. Melanie will come after you. If you go back a few pages thereā€™s a screenshot from her Facebook about her wanting to investigate and call out an old friend of hers who she believes is trolling her. Tread lightly. Melanie and her fans lurk on here and theyā€™ll call you out. And if you are so I bothered, why not confront Melanie on Instagram or something, why do it on a gossip site? Be super careful
Honestly what can an influencer do if you express an opinion ? who's to say people on tattle are trolling anyone you're only trolling someone if you're personally attacking them through their SM or other personal means expressing an opinion is not trolling IMO .I wouldn't lose an ounce of sleep over any opinions I've shared on this site because they're all true and completely mine and kept on this site.This person is only sharing an opinion on a gossip forum if they were to attack Melanie on Instagram like you're suggesting that's trolling and on a different level .

• Heart
Honestly what can an influencer do if you express an opinion ? who's to say people on tattle are trolling anyone you're only trolling someone if you're personally attacking them through their SM or other personal means expressing an opinion is not trolling IMO .I wouldn't lose an ounce of sleep over any opinions I've shared on this site because they're all true and completely mine and kept on this site.This person is only sharing an opinion on a gossip forum if they were to attack Melanie on Instagram like you're suggesting that's trolling and on a different level .
Thatā€™s actually a fair point. Didnā€™t think of it like that. I avoid Melanies SM at all costs, I never comment on her tit. Waste of energy

Okay I haven't posted before but I am super interested in this shadow puppet thing like if this theory is real it's absolutely CRAZY like would someone even do this??? Does anybody have any more evidence?
Seriously this is a GOSSIP forum not the FBI headquarters it's just a bitta craic

Thatā€™s actually a fair point. Didnā€™t think of it like that. I avoid Melanies SM at all costs, I never comment on her tit. Waste of energy
No Tattle will give an immediate ban if anything is taken outside the site it has to be kept on tattle .It's just gossip after all no substance to anything it's more a debating site than anything .

Last edited:
Seriously I can't get over this, it's completely insane. Imagine being a 30 something year old with a newborn and spending your time writing to yourself from fake accounts, and then answering them. It's legitimately alarming. I've been following Melanie on and off since she started her channel, I think that at best she's a hypochondriac and at worst she's someone who feigns different diseases and ailments for attention and sympathy. I don't think she has PCOS or any of the other troubles she claims to have had tbh. That being said, I do think there's something wrong and she could benefit from seeing a professional. I think she might be a full on narcissist or maybe she just has an extremely stunted emotional growth, either way her behavior is so unhealthy and toxic

• Heart
Reactions: 11
This thread has gone into weird territory,
Stop questioning new members to try and find out if theyā€™re Mel or why theyā€™re here šŸ˜‚ itā€™s really off putting for new users, stop moderating other users posts, hit report and let staff deal with it so we donā€™t argue with each other.

Oh, and good morning šŸ˜¬

• Heart
Reactions: 18
this sounds like Mel trying to figure out her tells on sock puppet accounts so she can change them šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

This thread has gone into weird territory,
Stop questioning new members to try and find out if theyā€™re Mel or why theyā€™re here šŸ˜‚ itā€™s really off putting for new users, stop moderating other users posts, hit report and let staff deal with it so we donā€™t argue with each other.

Oh, and good morning šŸ˜¬
guilty as charged šŸ˜ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Interesting! I can totally picture it. To be honest, I thought he seems like a nice enough guy. You do wonder what someone's really like when they end up with a full on headcase, but I've seen Mel comment about how "he fancied me for YEARS" so the poor guy probably had a crush on a girl that never gave him a chance (the one that got away) and once she decided to go with him (thank you pilots licence) got very quickly taken in.

God what I'd give to be a fly on the wall of the attic. Or a forgotten flake of salmon under the bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
guilty as charged šŸ˜ˆ
I just think that nobody deserves to be questioned and made to feel unwelcome, itā€™s just going to kill the thread itself

but back to Melanie in the attic, zero fucks given if she doesnā€™t wash her hair for 18 days straight, zero fucks really given if she spends the next 3 months eating beans and waffles, Iā€™m not gonna mum shame like that.

WHAT I WILL DO IS POINT OUT.... Melanie isnā€™t in her dressing gown because sheā€™s tired and feeling uncomfortable in her new mum body, oh no she got herself dressed up to body check on the gram no problem!!
Sheā€™s wearing ā€œher husbandsā€ dressing gown, because it smells of him,
Give me bleeping strength heā€™s gone to Dublin airport - possibly cork, and heā€™s back in 8 hours, heā€™s not gone to bleeping war!

most mums donā€™t have 3/4 other adults on hand daily, most mums donā€™t have the luxury of watching movies all day long... anyone with a 1 month old baby can dream Iā€™m sure!!!

and my take on Thomas, ah Thomas the fame bleep, Thomas who prides himself on the fact he was voted class rep 83 times šŸ™„ Thomas who hated the fact Melanie wanted to stop monthly vlogs,
Iā€™m sure heā€™s everyoneā€™s best friend to their face and an almighty witch behind their back, why else would they be together, sniggering at other peopleā€™s babies names and shouting in the background when Melanie receives ā€œhateā€

• Heart
I just think that nobody deserves to be questioned and made to feel unwelcome, itā€™s just going to kill the thread itself
Everyone's welcome. I can't speak for anyone else, but I'm making jokes about folk being Melanie - of course we will usually respond to people who come on here to defend her but new members are welcome.

I still can't tell how I feel about Thomas - they can't have the same issue as I reckon two narcissists wouldn't be able to compete for attention against each other in an effective enough way. Sometimes I think he's putting the work in to get his life together and that he's been saddled with bad taste in women, but other times I wonder how anyone can live with someone like that and condone her behaviour.

Reactions: 2
Everyone's welcome. I can't speak for anyone else, but I'm making jokes about folk being Melanie - of course we will usually respond to people who come on here to defend her but new members are welcome.

I still can't tell how I feel about Thomas - they can't have the same issue as I reckon two narcissists wouldn't be able to compete for attention against each other in an effective enough way. Sometimes I think he's putting the work in to get his life together and that he's been saddled with bad taste in women, but other times I wonder how anyone can live with someone like that and condone her behaviour.
heā€™s got himself a ā€œfamousā€ wife now, but they havenā€™t had it easy I donā€™t think, sheā€™s said herself how she needed therapy to learn how to be a good girlfriend,
I canā€™t see their relationship being smooth sailing, Mel needed a husband/father for her kids.
He had a crush on her for years, so they got together because it benefitted them both at the time. Mel has passed him up many times before šŸ˜‚ but as he becomes more settled in his career and her YouTube fame starts to die out, I wonder how that power shift will effect their relationship. I think theyā€™re both strong personalities but both are keeping a lid on it for now because they donā€™t want to rock the boat.

Reactions: 6

but back to Melanie in the attic, zero fucks given if she doesnā€™t wash her hair for 18 days straight, zero fucks really given if she spends the next 3 months eating beans and waffles, Iā€™m not gonna mum shame like that.

WHAT I WILL DO IS POINT OUT.... Melanie isnā€™t in her dressing gown because sheā€™s tired and feeling uncomfortable in her new mum body, oh no she got herself dressed up to body check on the gram no problem!!
Sheā€™s wearing ā€œher husbandsā€ dressing gown, because it smells of him,
Give me bleeping strength heā€™s gone to Dublin airport - possibly cork, and heā€™s back in 8 hours, heā€™s not gone to bleeping war!

most mums donā€™t have 3/4 other adults on hand daily, most mums donā€™t have the luxury of watching movies all day long... anyone with a 1 month old baby can dream Iā€™m sure!!!

and my take on Thomas, ah Thomas the fame bleep, Thomas who prides himself on the fact he was voted class rep 83 times šŸ™„ Thomas who hated the fact Melanie wanted to stop monthly vlogs,
Iā€™m sure heā€™s everyoneā€™s best friend to their face and an almighty witch behind their back, why else would they be together, sniggering at other peopleā€™s babies names and shouting in the background when Melanie receives ā€œhateā€
I was not mum shaming what I meant is she likes to come across as a stepford wife type everything is perfect and in control when the reality of parenting is a lot different ,she's the one mum shaming on most of her SM she's shaming women on everything from their birth plans to how they feed their babies and how good her body looks after a months postpartum. if I was viewing that after just giving birth i'd think i was doing something wrong but like you said she's got tons of help there Thomas is waiting on her hand and foot and not every mum has that and they shouldn't feel bad about a messy house or not brushing their hair ..Maybe my post didn't come across as intended as only Dearreader and maybe Rafaela caught the sarcasm in it .....And I agree about the constant jumping on new members it's ridiculous if Mel or her cronies appear it won't take long to weed them out.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.