Melanie Murphy #4 Covid denier, constant liar, content's dire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Milo like Emma and lestrange both lost a grandparent/father relative and Melanies books really helped them at that time.

Milo also stated they were German but were talking the day off work for a meet up with Melanie..... in Dublin??

Milo living in Germany was also very concerned about asking how to get Fabletics shipped to..... Ireland?? Milo also had his vote in the Irish general election which was on that Friday- posted under the green party post on Melanies Instagram

Milo has changed Insta handles several times to avoid detection from newest handle to oldest
MiloBlm
Milliondreams401
Loveisloveislove
Hihiyesitsthesparekillthespare

Milo, like Emma and lestrange jump down commenters throats and defend Melanie on everything. All three accounts share the same written language. All of them indirectly endorse Melanies sponsorships and products especially her books.

Whatever about using a sock puppet to compliment yourself.

To use it however, to pretend to be a fan who went through bereavement and bought Melanies book claiming it helped them so so much is a manipulation of viewers grief.
They see the fake comment and how it helped them through a death and think by that comment ,it might help them with their grief too.

Using a personal life struggle on a fake account to prey on viewers vulnerable moments- as an indirect advertisement for her book IS morally fucked up. This has been done by lestrange too on Melanies me time journal stating it helped them with binge eating.... Emma's account has also done similar.

All three accounts have a family remember who's a medical professional, midwife, doctor etc... that thoroughly agree with Melanies research and fight with commenters that question Melanies misinformation

ETA after Milo got called out on tattle, Melanie staged a disagreement between them both, and now Milo no longer follows Melanie. Also while the 3am Insta rant was going on, Melanie done an Instagram clear out- hiding her sockpuppets from being searched, I presume.

Your detective work astounds me. Praise Queen. WOWO

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Why does she try to portray that she ā€œwokeup like thisā€ and ā€œoh I look like tit as Iā€™m a new mammyā€ when she clearly puts a lot of effort on looking instagrammable everyday with makeup. Why misleading impressionable audience who would expect to look like her when they get pregnant. I dislike her, sorry just feel like I havenā€™t said it in a while.

Reactions: 8
How bloody dare you call her out like that? She LIVED there, ok??? šŸ˜¬
Kind of beside the point but your screenshot there reminds me of how she says ā€œTortillaā€ in one of her recent vids.

She pronounces the two lā€™s. Cravings for Tescoā€™s tor-till-ah chips.

It might be a snobby thing to point out but anyone thatā€™s ā€œlivedā€ in LA, ie a town with a massive Hispanic population and food culture, wouldnā€™t make that mistake.

Reactions: 6
Where I also see similarity is the amount of exclamation marks Mel & her dummy accounts all like to use!

For someone so keen on keeping her child off the internet, why include him in her bio like this? Why not just ā€˜Mammy titsā€™

ACB951DC-9B70-441E-998B-D54FF9744B6E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
If you care about Melanie's sock puppet accounts, read the attachments full screen to prevent cropping.
Whoever noticed this "Lil Lolita Lestrange" account, I salute you. I've literally trawled the internet for their commentary, and I genuinely believe this is Melanie (look at all the defensive birth posts, and talking about her mum's "tits".) Massively sorry that it takes 10 pages - I would have shared the document but it might have been a privacy concern.šŸ•µļøā€ā™‚ļøšŸ•µļøā€ā™‚ļø
Omg so obvious. Who else says "amn't" "..." and randomly capitlises words. Oh oh oh, and who else calls Easons "Eason", only someone who actually calls it by its proper name, like someone who has had book signing in Eason not Easons ;)

• Haha
I would like to find Emma(Melanie) Duffy's new instagram account but it could take some time. Does anyone have screenshots of Melanie's instagram story where she posted Emma Duffy's DM to her? I'd like to be able to zoom in on the profile pic and try and see. I am so curious.

Wow she's actually batshit
Hello new member. Please do not be Melanie! But hey welcome.

• Haha
So I posted a comment that I realised after posting. May have said too much so going to rephrase because I got a little spooked that Melanie does actually read here and she'd go back to the person I'm referring to. Long time lurker (I understand that this may raise suspicion but hey, I can confidently say I'm not Melanie or a sock puppet, thank the lord). Anyway. I know a person she was formerly close to within the Irish YouTube community who openly states he and many others are very aware of Melanie's 'fame hungry and money grabbing ways'. He believes Melanie jumps on any bandwagon for the attention and openly laughed at her 'sexual health and sex toy' guru approach. Don't know how much to say because as I said at the start I don't want this getting back to him, but just to reassure you, the Irish YouTube community is not fooled by Melanie!

Reactions: 7
So I posted a comment that I realised after posting. May have said too much so going to rephrase because I got a little spooked that Melanie does actually read here and she'd go back to the person I'm referring to. Long time lurker (I understand that this may raise suspicion but hey, I can confidently say I'm not Melanie or a sock puppet, thank the lord). Anyway. I know a person she was formerly close to within the Irish YouTube community who openly states he and many others are very aware of Melanie's 'fame hungry and money grabbing ways'. He believes Melanie jumps on any bandwagon for the attention and openly laughed at her 'sexual health and sex toy' guru approach. Don't know how much to say because as I said at the start I don't want this getting back to him, but just to reassure you, the Irish YouTube community is not fooled by Melanie!
You said that this Irish youtuber ā€˜openly statesā€™ his views on Mel. Why not name him, if he made his opinion public? Iā€™m curious as to who he is šŸ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 3
You said that this Irish youtuber ā€˜openly statesā€™ his views on Mel. Why not name him, if he made his opinion public? Iā€™m curious as to who he is šŸ˜
I am good friends with his ex wife who actually doesn't speak about Melanie, but his ex wife and he had a travel vlogging channel and collabed a few times with Melanie when they were all friends. Hope that's enough to figure it out!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I am good friends with his ex wife who actually doesn't speak about Melanie, but his ex wife and he had a travel vlogging channel and collabed a few times with Melanie when they were all friends. Hope that's enough to figure it out!
Canā€™t you just say instead of dropping hints like? Feels odd.

I don't know any other Irish youtubers except for Melanie, so I'm clueless about what you're talking about. Maybe someone else will know. It'd be easier if you just wrote a name haha. šŸ˜‚

I don't know any other Irish youtubers except for Melanie, so I'm clueless about what you're talking about. Maybe someone else will know. It'd be easier if you just wrote a name haha. šŸ˜‚
From the sounds of that it begins with a B and heā€™s a musician aswell? Unless Iā€™m wrong but sounds like jt from the description

From the sounds of that it begins with a B and heā€™s a musician aswell? Unless Iā€™m wrong but sounds like jt from the description

Correct! Admittedly no longer in the YouTube scene as such but from what I hear many of them distanced themselves from Melanie long before they stepped back from YouTube.

Reactions: 2
Correct! Admittedly no longer in the YouTube scene as such but from what I hear many of them distanced themselves from Melanie long before they stepped back from YouTube.
I was initially thinking Riyadh but then when you mentioned a couple it must be Bry and Candice

I was initially thinking Riyadh but then when you mentioned a couple it must be Bry and Candice
oh I forgot they split up! Shame. I actually liked their channel. To be fair I canā€™t imagine they had much in common with Melanie besides being Irish and making Youtube videos.

Reactions: 4
oh I forgot they split up! Shame. I actually liked their channel. To be fair I canā€™t imagine they had much in common with Melanie besides being Irish and making Youtube videos.
I really enjoyed watching Bry and Candice. I was sad that it just suddenly stopped.

Reactions: 1
I really enjoyed watching Bry and Candice. I was sad that it just suddenly stopped.
I know, real shame. They're (Bry and Candice) still best friends though which is nice. He's not friends with Melanie now, though. She sort of keeps up a fake pretense of caring about their lives, but it is clearly very forced and false and for her image apparently. Like only via social media on a public platform, no effort in real life, despite having been invited to their wedding and in to their home etc.

Reactions: 4
Aishling is an insufferable bint but does anyone remember when they all met up in cork? Melanie made it all about Melanie like always šŸ˜‚
But is she friends with ANY of these girls now.
Take a look and the comments, there are a few from mel šŸ˜‚ these two didnā€™t talk for a good 5 years since.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.