Melanie Murphy #4 Covid denier, constant liar, content's dire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know, real shame. They're (Bry and Candice) still best friends though which is nice. He's not friends with Melanie now, though. She sort of keeps up a fake pretense of caring about their lives, but it is clearly very forced and false and for her image apparently. Like only via social media on a public platform, no effort in real life, despite having been invited to their wedding and in to their home etc.
oh I’m glad to hear they’re still friends. Their affection for each other always seemed so lovely and genuine. Not forced in the slightest, unlike some 🙄👀

oh I’m glad to hear they’re still friends. Their affection for each other always seemed so lovely and genuine. Not forced in the slightest, unlike some 🙄👀
haha are you hinting at officer baldie and Mel? I though that despite the OTT cringiness, they still like each other a lot and are happy together.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
haha are you hinting at officer baldie and Mel? I though that despite the OTT cringiness, they still like each other a lot and are happy together.
oh I don’t doubt they get on and love each other, it just seems extremely forced most of the time when they’re on camera.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think they're too much in love with themselves ,there's no room for anyone else.Their bound to clash 🥊

• Haha
Christ she’s a bore about breastfeeding 🤷🏼‍♀️ It’s quite literally been happening for thousands of years now, not 3 weeks

To be honest I just tap through her stories now I don’t care about any of those boring articles or statistics 🥱

Think this Sophia Maro account is another sock puppet 😂
tbh I don’t think it is. Sure isn’t the“men don’t have uteruses” mindset part of the much bigger reason JK Rowling is in tit? Mel wouldn’t let someone else take the credit for being woke.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Christ the insta story she put up idk if it was just my phone that didn't have sound but she's got the Teddy and she's clearly saying to him hello what's your name 😂 like christ

• Haha
Getting closer to the reveal
9FBD6406-ADFD-491C-89DC-0B0A3D00A27A.png

This guy pops up quite a bit with random tit
9235B13F-75C7-4FDC-8951-299358B21BC2.jpeg

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
43DC5AC9-C170-425C-8DC2-68D5D14F01CF.jpeg
BCA3FDEB-5A8F-4427-A1CF-79B524770BC2.jpeg

Last edited:
I think they're too much in love with themselves ,there's no room for anyone else.Their bound to clash 🥊
He's actually alright to be fair,well was alright before he married that nutter,she has a negative effect on every person that comes into her life,hence why they all leave fairly quickly.

Reactions: 3
He's actually alright to be fair,well was alright before he married that nutter,she has a negative effect on every person that comes into her life,hence why they all leave fairly quickly.
Do you know them personally ? I'm not doubting what you've said it's just he comes across as a bit of a twit on her vids but that could be down to pleasing her ..

Reactions: 1
a driven and passionate First Officer working for Aer Lingus. I am also studying part-time for a BBs.(Hons) in Aviation Management at IT Carlow. Previously I received my BSc. in Pilot Studies from IT Carlow along with an ATPL from Flight Training Europe. Through my diverse working history I have attained leadership and people skills and I will continue to work towards my goal of becoming an Airline Captain at Aer Lingus.

he’s still studying part time? (2020-2024)
And paying his student loan, and paying for discounted follicles 😐

Attachments

• Haha

In the wise words of Britney Spears

Give me more.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
a driven and passionate First Officer working for Aer Lingus. I am also studying part-time for a BBs.(Hons) in Aviation Management at IT Carlow. Previously I received my BSc. in Pilot Studies from IT Carlow along with an ATPL from Flight Training Europe. Through my diverse working history I have attained leadership and people skills and I will continue to work towards my goal of becoming an Airline Captain at Aer Lingus.

he’s still studying part time? (2020-2024)
And paying his student loan, and paying for discounted follicles 😐
well his head is in the clouds so 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Aishling is an insufferable bint but does anyone remember when they all met up in cork? Melanie made it all about Melanie like always 😂
But is she friends with ANY of these girls now.
Take a look and the comments, there are a few from mel 😂 these two didn’t talk for a good 5 years since.
Jesus that was insufferable. Also I was a bit shocked that Melanie said "midget" but I guess it was 2014. There's no way she could say something like that now.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.