Melanie Murphy #4 Covid denier, constant liar, content's dire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen the vlog "The emotional one (home at last) 2018

Melanie does a big giveaway of PR products
Asking people to comment down below with hearts.

Guess who won the glossy box? MILO 😂 he reached out via Instagram to thank Mel, how considerate.
Is Milo a black police officer ?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her dad had a heart attack a few years back and some weird vegan channel did a video on it and basically said Melanie should encourage her dad to not eat meat to avoid future heart attacks and making out as if it was her fault. I mean look, eating overly processed frozen food "made" by Ms. Melanie cannot be good for your health but I am sure there were other things that caused his heart attack.

I love how Melanie thinks Covid is bullshit when she knows her father is in the vulnerable category: smoker, drinker, has had a heart attack and is older. Ridiculous

It is also interesting that Melanie claims to have all these health issues like IBS, PCOS, Orthorexia and all that which make her vulnerable - yet she doesn't care for covid. Her kid hasn't been vacinnated yet, she tried to say that breastfeeding made up for his lack of vacinnation. Her kid is vulerable yet lets her sister travel to see her and touch her baby and possibly get the baby ill. idiot.

Her stupidity makes me mad.
Did she mention she’s anti-vaccine? I won’t be surprised if she did say that 🙄

Reactions: 3
Do you mean Milo’s picture? It is Breonna Taylor, not a police officer. She worked as a medical tech (I think!)
Yes the pro pic I thought it looked like a police uniform with the flag behind

Did she mention she’s anti-vaccine? I won’t be surprised if she did say that 🙄
I think she said she is getting him vaccinated when it's time there were a lot of antivaxxers on her post saying they cause autism etc and she shouldn't bother.

Reactions: 2
If you care about Melanie's sock puppet accounts, read the attachments full screen to prevent cropping.
Whoever noticed this "Lil Lolita Lestrange" account, I salute you. I've literally trawled the internet for their commentary, and I genuinely believe this is Melanie (look at all the defensive birth posts, and talking about her mum's "tits".) Massively sorry that it takes 10 pages - I would have shared the document but it might have been a privacy concern.🕵️‍♂️🕵️‍♂️

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
If you care about Melanie's sock puppet accounts, read the attachments full screen to prevent cropping.
Whoever noticed this "Lil Lolita Lestrange" account, I salute you. I've literally trawled the internet for their commentary, and I genuinely believe this is Melanie (look at all the defensive birth posts, and talking about her mum's "tits".) Massively sorry that it takes 10 pages - I would have shared the document but it might have been a privacy concern.🕵️‍♂️🕵️‍♂️
Well done! I've been doing my own research and gathering comments but a lot of them have been included in your post.
Notice how the account claims to be non-European in one of the comments yet refers to "the dole" which I think isn't something someone who isn't Irish would particularly care about.
I have also noticed during my own 'research' that they are very inconsistent when it comes to how long they've been a fan for. There's comments from a year ago where they say they've been following for six years, then there's a comment from two years ago where they say they've been a fan for 2.5 years, and a comment from two years ago (I believe) where they say they are sooo happy they found her channel a year ago. Which is it? :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Great work @peachpuppy!

Worth saying too that LilLolitaLestrange also happened to be online at 2am to defend Melanie AND Emma Duffy in the since deleted EmmaGate thread on YouTube.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Well done! I've been doing my own research and gathering comments but a lot of them have been included in your post.
Notice how the account claims to be non-European in one of the comments yet refers to "the dole" which I think isn't something someone who isn't Irish would particularly care about.
I have also noticed during my own 'research' that they are very inconsistent when it comes to how long they've been a fan. There's comments from a year ago where they say they've been following for six years, then there's a comment from two years ago where they say they've been a fan for 2.5 years, and a comment from two years ago (I believe) where they say they are sooo happy they found her channel a year ago. Which is it? :rolleyes:
Yes, so there's the time inconsistency of how long they've been a fan. They also mention watching a video with their father despite their father supposedly being dead. I've also noticed that Little Lolita mostly pops up on controversial videos (mostly the birth ones) as these are the ones that Melanie wouldn't be able to respond to publically without backlash. She is also the only person I've heard use the word "tits" in relation to breastfeeding, as well as LLL's point being in relation to how "bad" Caesarian sections are.

She also answers a lot for Melanie - "Melanie has a good wage", "Even all these comments pressured her to switch her ring", "How do we know the water bottle isn't Thomas'?"

I'll eat my hat if it isn't Melanie's sockpuppet.

• Heart
  • Haha
Yes, so there's the time inconsistency of how long they've been a fan. They also mention watching a video with their father despite their father supposedly being dead. I've also noticed that Little Lolita mostly pops up on controversial videos (mostly the birth ones) as these are the ones that Melanie wouldn't be able to respond to publically without backlash. She is also the only person I've heard use the word "tits" in relation to breastfeeding, as well as LLL's point being in relation to how "bad" Caesarian sections are.

She also answers a lot for Melanie - "Melanie has a good wage", "Even all these comments pressured her to switch her ring", "How do we know the water bottle isn't Thomas'?"

I'll eat my hat if it isn't Melanie's sockpuppet.
Yes yes yes! And there's countless comments left by LLL about how Melanie helped them through their eating disorder, how she's a life saver, how her journal of all things helped them cure their binge eating... Suspicious. Veeeery suspicious.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She's also "non-European" yet ordered her book from Easons (Irish book shop).

And she wrote "amn't". AMN'T! What a hilarious give away :LOL:

With this in mind, can we take a moment to realise that Melanie wrote the following words to herself: "You are literally saving lives".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Yes yes yes! And there's countless comments left by LLL about how Melanie helped them through their eating disorder, how she's a life saver, how her journal of all things helped them cure their binge eating... Suspicious. Veeeery suspicious.
I've already mentioned on here that I think Melanie is madly jealous of Jessica (I'm assuming because she's beautiful and potentially represents Melanie's parents divorce in Melanie's eyes). The fact that she's constantly saying "YOU LOOK SO YOUNG, ISN'T MELANIE 8 YEARS OLDER?"
(which any fan would know, particularly one who claims to be a fan for six years - they did a video series on it for christ sake) suggests to me that Melanie really is writing these comments to herself.

She's literally sitting, stroking her own ego and telling herself she's young / wealthy / good looking blah blah.
I want to go in detail on her language and tone used, but I'm trying not to give her my ways of thinking for her future sockpuppet accounts.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She's also "non-European" yet ordered her book from Easons (Irish book shop).

And she wrote "amn't". AMN'T! What a hilarious give away :LOL:

With this in mind, can we take a moment to realise that Melanie wrote the following words to herself: "You are literally saving lives".
Exactly! Eason's international shipping costs up two 25€, why would they pay that when they know about book depository? Makes no sense. On the video where she reads the first chapter of her novel (which was released the day the novel came out as well!) LLL left a comment saying how excited she is and that she can't wait to read something that comes from Mel's mind. Yet when she commented on other people's book related videos in order to promote 'If Only' she said 'I didn't expect much because she's a YouTuber'... Clearly a dig at other YouTubers with book deals, indirectly saying she's better than them.

• Haha
Exactly! Eason's international shipping costs up two 25€, why would they pay that when they know about book depository? Makes no sense. On the video where she reads the first chapter of her novel (which was released the day the novel came out as well!) LLL left a comment saying how excited she is and that she can't wait to read something that comes from Mel's mind. Yet when she commented on other people's book related videos in order to promote 'If Only' she said 'I didn't expect much because she's a YouTuber'... Clearly a dig at other YouTuber with book deals, indirectly saying she's better than them.
YES! She shits on other Youtubers, particularly Hazel Hayes as she "stole" Jack Howard from Melanie.
This was another example of her being passive aggressive on Hazel's post using her other sockpuppet:

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I've noticed this phrase a few times. What does "shipping" herself to YouTubers mean?
The term derives from 'relationship' and means you think they'd make a cute couple/you'd like to see them start a relationship.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I've noticed this phrase a few times. What does "shipping" herself to YouTubers mean?
Shipping means essentially wanting to be in a relationship- so I could ship John and Frank, in that I hoped they were in a relationship, or I could alternatively "ship" myself with John or Frank in that I wanted to be in a relationship with them.

Sorry just random examples, but hope that helps!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
So shes made me become one of those preachy mum shamer types ... she’s a first time mum and a lot of us have been there BUT the straps on the baby are way too loose for someone who knows everything 🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.