Melanie Murphy #4 Covid denier, constant liar, content's dire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yep. Totes legit account 👀🔮
Milo like Emma and lestrange both lost a grandparent/father relative and Melanies books really helped them at that time.

Milo also stated they were German but were talking the day off work for a meet up with Melanie..... in Dublin??

Milo living in Germany was also very concerned about asking how to get Fabletics shipped to..... Ireland?? Milo also had his vote in the Irish general election which was on that Friday- posted under the green party post on Melanies Instagram

Milo has changed Insta handles several times to avoid detection from newest handle to oldest
MiloBlm
Milliondreams401
Loveisloveislove
Hihiyesitsthesparekillthespare

Milo, like Emma and lestrange jump down commenters throats and defend Melanie on everything. All three accounts share the same written language. All of them indirectly endorse Melanies sponsorships and products especially her books.

Whatever about using a sock puppet to compliment yourself.

To use it however, to pretend to be a fan who went through bereavement and bought Melanies book claiming it helped them so so much is a manipulation of viewers grief.
They see the fake comment and how it helped them through a death and think by that comment ,it might help them with their grief too.

Using a personal life struggle on a fake account to prey on viewers vulnerable moments- as an indirect advertisement for her book IS morally fucked up. This has been done by lestrange too on Melanies me time journal stating it helped them with binge eating.... Emma's account has also done similar.

All three accounts have a family remember who's a medical professional, midwife, doctor etc... that thoroughly agree with Melanies research and fight with commenters that question Melanies misinformation

ETA after Milo got called out on tattle, Melanie staged a disagreement between them both, and now Milo no longer follows Melanie. Also while the 3am Insta rant was going on, Melanie done an Instagram clear out- hiding her sockpuppets from being searched, I presume.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Milo like Emma and lestrange both lost a grandparent/father relative and Melanies books really helped them at that time.

Milo also stated they were German but were talking the day off work for a meet up with Melanie..... in Dublin??

Milo living in Germany was also very concerned about asking how to get Fabletics shipped to..... Ireland?? Milo also had his vote in the Irish general election which was on that Friday- posted under the green party post on Melanies Instagram

Milo has changed Insta handles several times to avoid detection from newest handle to oldest
MiloBlm
Milliondreams401
Loveisloveislove

Milo, like Emma and lestrange jump down commenters throats and defend Melanie on everything. All three accounts share the same written language. All of them indirectly endorse Melanies sponsorships and products especially her books.

To use it however, to pretend to be a fan who went through bereavement and bought Melanies book claiming it helped them so so much is a manipulation of viewers grief.
They see the fake comment and how it helped them through a death and think by that comment ,it might help them with their grief too.

Using a personal life struggle on a fake account to prey on viewers vulnerable moments- as an indirect advertisement for her book IS morally fucked up. This has been done by lestrange too on Melanies me time journal stating it helped them with binge eating.... Emma's account has also done similar.

All three accounts have a family remember who's a medical professional, midwife, doctor etc... that thoroughly agree with Melanies research and fight with commenters that question Melanies misinformation
You are incredible! ❤
Yes it's painfully obvious! Also, I find that the reply she left for the 'my granny died and your book is the only thing that got me through' comment is very odd. A series of emojis? How about expressing your condolences to a fan on their bereavement? Unless, of course, you know that didn't happen because you left the comment yourself...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Also we know melanies a big Harry Potter fan and two of the usernames have references

Reactions: 2
Also we know melanies a big Harry Potter fan and two of the usernames have references
Right! The BLM one with Breonna Taylor is a bit out of left field, but didn't it pop up when Melanie needed sock puppet defenders against POC in her comments section?

The word twisted doesn't cut it.

Reactions: 5
Right! The BLM one with Breonna Taylor is a bit out of left field, but didn't it pop up when Melanie needed sock puppet defenders against POC in her comments section?

The word twisted doesn't cut it.

She's had that miloBLM account defending her since before the scandalous remarks to POC...She would just change profile photo and handle to disguise it 😂

If she's using her sock puppet account to say her books are as good as Carrie Hope Fletcher's, I don't know what to say because Carrie's books are also incredibly tit haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

MiloBlm
Milliondreams401
Loveisloveislove

ETA after Milo got called out on tattle, Melanie staged a disagreement between them both, and now Milo no longer follows Melanie. Also while the 3am Insta rant was going on, Melanie done an Instagram clear out- hiding her sockpuppets from being searched, I presume.
One of the screenshots mentions Apartostudent. I know this student housing company well. They only have locations in UK and Ireland. And Milo says he/she’s from Germany. Anyone else can explain that??

• Haha
Reactions: 4
One of the screenshots mentions Apartostudent. I know this student housing company well. They only have locations in UK and Ireland. And Milo says he/she’s from Germany. Anyone else can explain that??

Exactly and Milo said they were going to try take the day off and try to attend... the event was held in Dublin 😂

Such a superfan booking the day off work to fly 3 hours from Germany to see Melanie in student digs in the city centre. Bless.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

MiloBlm
Milliondreams401
Loveisloveislove

Can I just jump in there and say, the way they say that someone’s book helped them cope with grief is utter bullshit. My dad died three years ago and reading about someone losing a parent or grandparent in a book just reminds you of it, doesn’t help with it😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Sad
YES! She shits on other Youtubers, particularly Hazel Hayes as she "stole" Jack Howard from Melanie.
This was another example of her being passive aggressive on Hazel's post using her other sockpuppet:
At least Hazel Hayes doesn't have to use sock puppets to sell her book👀

Can I just jump in there and say, the way they say that someone’s book helped them cope with grief is utter bullshit. My dad died three years ago and reading about someone losing a parent or grandparent in a book just reminds you of it, doesn’t help with it😂😂😂
I'm sorry to hear about your dad. Absolutely agree, she is literally manipulating viewers grief, life struggles and mental health issues to try climb onto the bestsellers list.

• Heart
At least Hazel Hayes doesn't have to use sock puppets to sell her book👀

I'm sorry to hear about your dad. Absolutely agree, she is literally manipulating viewers grief, life struggles and mental health issues to try climb onto the bestsellers list.
No need to apologise I’m pretty sure you didn’t kill him 😂😂😂😂
Just frustrates me so much that she’s lying that people have said stuff like that to her, no one has said that

• Heart
Has anyone seen the vlog "The emotional one (home at last) 2018

Melanie does a big giveaway of PR products
Asking people to comment down below with hearts.

Guess who won the glossy box? MILO 😂 he reached out via Instagram to thank Mel, how considerate.
Hahahahahahahhahaahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahaahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!! Whew!!!!!
Muppet got the PR package 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I've already mentioned on here that I think Melanie is madly jealous of Jessica (I'm assuming because she's beautiful and potentially represents Melanie's parents divorce in Melanie's eyes). The fact that she's constantly saying "YOU LOOK SO YOUNG, ISN'T MELANIE 8 YEARS OLDER?"
(which any fan would know, particularly one who claims to be a fan for six years - they did a video series on it for christ sake) suggests to me that Melanie really is writing these comments to herself.

She's literally sitting, stroking her own ego and telling herself she's young / wealthy / good looking blah blah.
I want to go in detail on her language and tone used, but I'm trying not to give her my ways of thinking for her future sockpuppet accounts.
Now you mention it
13733362-0978-45CA-B49E-B7B08BDD9B76.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
When will the girl learn to disguise her writing style? It reads like Melanie. You can almost hear her voice saying those words. It’s odd how you can just tell it’s her from the way she writes but it’s true.

also if ‘Milo’ won the glossybox competition doesnt that mean it was a fake comp? Isn’t that illegal? I could be wrong

• Heart
Reactions: 11
When will the girl learn to disguise her writing style? It reads like Melanie. You can almost hear her voice saying those words. It’s odd how you can just tell it’s her from the way she writes but it’s true.

also if ‘Milo’ won the glossybox competition doesnt that mean it was a fake comp? Isn’t that illegal? I could be wrong
Yes it is illegal but it would be hard to prove I think

Reactions: 4

Well she used a giveaway as engagement and used her own fake account to claim the prize... not entirely sure on laws governing that but I know it's not okay and influencers have been in hot water over it before

Milo is VERY invested in the relationship status of Jack and hazel 👀

*Insert sly dig about codepedency and cover it up with a compliment to make it believable*

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Well she used a giveaway as engagement and used her own fake account to claim the prize... not entirely sure on laws governing that but I know it's not okay and influencers have been in hot water over it before

Milo is VERY invested in the relationship status of Jack and hazel 👀

*Insert sly dig about codepedency and cover it up with a compliment to make it believable*
She loves a comma doesn’t she? Really gives her away.

The absolute cringe of this though. As awful as the Tobuscus mess ended up being, it was kinda karma for her to get exactly what she wanted (a high profile-ish YT romance) and for it to come back and bite her.

• Haha
She loves a comma doesn’t she? Really gives her away.

The absolute cringe of this though. As awful as the Tobuscus mess ended up being, it was kinda karma for her to get exactly what she wanted (a high profile-ish YT romance) and for it to come back and bite her.
I always found it hilarious how she was on a holiday visa and ignoring questions about how she got a visa to reside. She came home the time of all that mess as it was obvious her holiday visa was due to expire 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.