Melanie Murphy #4 Covid denier, constant liar, content's dire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You said she liked Melanies post how do you know ?
Take a look at the screenshots she attached, you can see in the corner that she liked Melanie's instagram photo. I find it strange you'd be doing that if you're gossiping about the person. Didn't say they had the same username, just sating it's weird that CannyBef-Ed posted screenshots showing that she liked Melanie's posts.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Take a look at the screenshots she attached, you can see in the corner that she liked Melanie's instagram photo. I find it strange you'd be doing that if you're gossiping about the person. Didn't say they had the same username, just sating it's weird that CannyBef-Ed posted screenshots showing that she liked Melanie's posts.
Oh I must have a look

That could be someone on her friends list liked it ? I know on mine some names appear that they like certain posts but their not my name

That could be someone on her friends list liked it ? I know on mine some names appear that they like certain posts but their not my name
The heart is red, which means the account that posted the screenshot liked the Instagram

Reactions: 3
Nobody's safe from Melanie's fans... it's like the Twilight Zone ๐Ÿ˜‚
Right? INSANE. They aren't too bright either.... accusing a random emotional girl at a book signing of being Emma Duffy and saying she's not well in the head and defending Melane and then another one posting a screenshot showing that they liked Melanie's post. Stupid.

We're referring to the read heart. If your heart is read it means you liked it.

FYI, @Milo92BLM is still up and running, the instagram account I mean.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Look at Peachpuppy's screenshot, the heart is red. BTW, CovidBored20's account is gone...now Canny pops up.... Interesting.
Does anyone have any record of Milo92BLM's gender?
I had to source this off a very dodgy site as I don't have insta but this popped up in a Google search
Capture2.PNG

I say this as "Milo" isn't very gender neutral in my book, but might be clutching at straws.

Reactions: 1
Right? INSANE. They aren't too bright either.... accusing a random emotional girl at a book signing of being Emma Duffy and saying she's not well in the head and defending Melane and then another one posting a screenshot showing that they liked Melanie's post. Stupid.

We're referring to the read heart. If your heart is read it means you liked it.

FYI, @Milo92BLM is still up and running, the instagram account I mean.

Popping in to add that the old GG forum was full of Irish YouTubers that claimed Melanie was trolling them.

So everyone is wrong about all this.... I think not. If numerous people are claiming for years that Melanie is a troll, melanie is a troll. ( allegedly ๐Ÿ˜‰)

I call upon those Irish influencers to come here and share their truth in a safe space.... this does not apply, however to you Melanie and your six GG profiles, numerous Insta, YouTube and tattle profiles ๐Ÿ˜‰

As we speak Melanie has an Instagram sock puppet in her comment section and it's not Milo this time....

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Popping in to add that the old GG forum was full of Irish YouTubers that claimed Melanie was trolling them.

So everyone is wrong about all this.... I think not. If numerous people are claiming for years that Melanie is a troll, melanie is a troll. ( allegedly ๐Ÿ˜‰)

I call upon those Irish influencers to come here and share their truth in a safe space.... this does not apply, however to you Melanie and your six GG profiles, numerous Insta, YouTube and tattle profiles ๐Ÿ˜‰

As we speak Melanie has an Instagram sock puppet in her comment section and it's not Milo this time....
Who do you mean? Sorry might be being thick!

I summon all the Irish Influencers too. Come, come, children this is a safe magical forum. But be weary of the Melanie's and Emma Duffy to Milo and to fhuivhfvhf blah blah lurk on this thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I believe Female. What dodgy site? Where did you find this?

Update: Just found the site.
Dodgy site as in it's some kind of Instagram viewer - I'm usually on "safe" ish ones but that's for public figures where their accounts are public.

She changed her username after the BLM backlash to the Milo one I think, does anyone remember what it was before?

Dodgy site as in it's some kind of Instagram viewer - I'm usually on "safe" ish ones but that's for public figures where their accounts are public.

She changed her username after the BLM backlash to the Milo one I think, does anyone remember what it was before?
MillionDreams with a number or something.

MillionDreams with a number or something.
Wonder why if you're a female, you'd pick a bloke's name.
Then again (surprisingly enough) I'm not actually peach flavoured nor a puppy so I guess makes sense? ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.