Melanie Murphy #4 Covid denier, constant liar, content's dire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember she was also receiving DM’s saying she deserved to have a miscarriage.

never happened, much like the breastfeeding comments, it’s just so she receives more “support” for her insta-tits account

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Guess who 👨‍✈️looks like the baby has his hair colour..she said he’s a mixture of them-both
DDC0569E-41FB-4EEB-BC14-2257F0004579.jpeg

Reactions: 4
Again, the body-checking is concerning. I don’t have the healthiest relationship with my body/food and I can’t even imagine what it’s like for women who have also given birth recently to see her posts.

I also dislike her constant references to how well she ate during pregnancy!! It’s kind of besides the point, but she doesn’t even eat that healthily, apart from the fact that she clearly tried to restrict herself. She eats well enough for a normal person, but for someone who shites on about it that much, she could really do with some cooking lessons and actually learn how to prepare vegetables properly instead of spewing out whatever recent superfood/diet trick nonsense she read about online.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Yes she's always going on about how low in iron she is but hardly consumes any foods to rectify that ,it's mostly processed foods she's eats not many fresh fruit and veg or lean meat .All convenience food.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Exactly ! has she even put up any breastfeeding sites or info ? she's just eye bleeping herself while she feeds her baby :rolleyes:
Even just to pretend informing her sheep on how to hold/carry a baby while breastfeeding 101. But zero,nada,zilch! All about "my bewbs er big blah,blah,blah"

Reactions: 6
Again, I think the breastfeeding thing comes down to her not knowing many mothers. I've never once been made to feel bad for bottle feeding my child (and yes Melanie for the 6am feed I use *drum roll* PREMADE FORMULA. Because duck getting up at 5am every day to put on the kettle). I've never witnessed any of my friends or family who are mothers not being able to talk about breastfeeding/ their struggles or successes with it or shamed in public for doing it. Obviously people are and it's crappy but she makes out Ireland is still stuck in the 70's. Maybe it's your circle of influence, love?

Reactions: 11
Even just to pretend informing her sheep on how to hold/carry a baby while breastfeeding 101. But zero,nada,zilch! All about "my bewbs er big blah,blah,blah"
I don't even think she was holding the baby right most of the time how could she have been trying to get a good camera angle ,she even said the baby was sucking on her nipples like a straw.

• Haha
What got me was when she was kissing her baby and instead of looking at him.... She was looking at the camera. 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Exactly ! she doesn't give him any eye contact when she's feeding him she's too busy looking at the camera ,why can't she wait till she's done feeding him?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don't even think she was holding the baby right most of the time how could she have been trying to get a good camera angle ,she even said the baby was sucking on her nipples like a straw.
What a description! 😅😂
It's like reading Hustler magazine Jesus! Tits, suck, boobs, straw,then boobs and tits again,then suck....... repeat 1000x

What got me was when she was kissing her baby and instead of looking at him.... She was looking at the camera. 😑
Eeeeewwwww!!!!hahahahahahha!!!

• Haha
Again, I think the breastfeeding thing comes down to her not knowing many mothers. I've never once been made to feel bad for bottle feeding my child (and yes Melanie for the 6am feed I use *drum roll* PREMADE FORMULA. Because duck getting up at 5am every day to put on the kettle). I've never witnessed any of my friends or family who are mothers not being able to talk about breastfeeding/ their struggles or successes with it or shamed in public for doing it. Obviously people are and it's crappy but she makes out Ireland is still stuck in the 70's. Maybe it's your circle of influence, love?
Could you picture her going to a mother and toddler group when he's older ..I couldn't ! she's so wrapped up in herself I don't think she's a people person at all and it fairly comes across.

What a description! 😅😂
It's like reading Hustler magazine Jesus! Tits, suck, boobs, straw,then boobs and tits again,then suck....... repeat 1000x

Eeeeewwwww!!!!hahahahahahha!!!
That's what she said on her stories ,her nips were so sore the baby was sucking them like a straw🎈

• Haha
Could you picture her going to a mother and toddler group when he's older ..I couldn't ! she's so wrapped up in herself I don't think she's a people person at all and it fairly comes across.
Not at all! Don't get me wrong I'm not really in a rush to go joining those groups myself but imagine if he plays sport and he gets hurt! The SNIDE comments I can imagine her throwing against the mam of the child who hurts him is ridiculous.

Her language when speaking about her body is really sad. Your body has just done something amazing and you really shouldn't be worrying about whether your belly button is wrinkly or if you have stretch marks. I wish she would just say "these things don't matter in comparison to my body's health and my baby's health!" If I gained stretch marks/wrinkly belly button I would not be self-conscious but if I heard someone speaking like that it would make me self-conscious.

Honestly I can't imagine the impact having a parent who is a social media influencer has on a child. It is so interesting to see how kids whose parents who are frequently on their phones act so differently than other kids. Stop shoving a screen in his face while he's feeding!!

Not at all! Don't get me wrong I'm not really in a rush to go joining those groups myself but imagine if he plays sport and he gets hurt! The SNIDE comments I can imagine her throwing against the mam of the child who hurts him is ridiculous.
He'll deffs be the child that does no wrong ,,picture coming to complain at her door you'd need extra security at night she'd be on the rampage ...I had a neighbour like that at one time lived at the back of me she had everyone that lived beside her terrorised ..the stories I could tell..she was just the same personality as Mel it's uncanny ..

I see she was on the BBC I wonder was this connected to the reporter or something else? it’s the love is love series they were running https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/articles/zf2j92p

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
She does this faux feminism "breastfeeding is natural" take, but as @monga said, she hasn't given any intelligent discussion on it. Only a couple screenshots about how good it is for the baby, which totally alienates women who can't physically do it.

Jesus, I don't even have a baby and I'd be a better new mum influencer than her.

Someone give me a baby and I'll show her how it's done.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Her language when speaking about her body is really sad. Your body has just done something amazing and you really shouldn't be worrying about whether your belly button is wrinkly or if you have stretch marks. I wish she would just say "these things don't matter in comparison to my body's health and my baby's health!" If I gained stretch marks/wrinkly belly button I would not be self-conscious but if I heard someone speaking like that it would make me self-conscious.
👏👏👏👏👏👏

Well said. She should have some sense of responsibility to the viewers she's gained off the back of her ED videos.

But she has no self awareness to cop that. Too self involved.

It's like Ireland is so backward and she's brilliantly progressive.
Imagine father-in- law will see this 😏😜
Imagine her own dad and brother seeing this? At this point though, I think they might also be very familiar with her cup size already.
I follow two other mom you tubers and both manage to talk about breastfeeding without showing it or talking about boobs.

And what is that about nipple stimulation? Is that even medically proven? Most new moms do not want their partners anywhere near their breast during the first few weeks/months, and here's Melanie encouraging people to have their "man" or "partners to get in there"?! 😒

She was already a very overtly sexualized person and that doesn't change just because she had a baby.

Yes she's always going on about how low in iron she is but hardly consumes any foods to rectify that ,it's mostly processed foods she's eats not many fresh fruit and veg or lean meat .All convenience food.
I don't even know how well she ate during pregnancy, but surely she would keep that up now, especially as she is breastfeeding. but no... now it's all prepackaged, frozen or can foods. No clue if she is lying about her healthy eating to make herself feel better or if she just went to convenience food after giving birth.

• Heart
I am so frustrated with her lack of self-awareness. Yes, not that many women breastfeed. You know what are the main reasons for this?

1. Many new mothers eat too little to produce enough breast milk. And why is this? Because the society tells them that they need to bounce back as quickly as possible. And here is Melanie, parading on social media showing off her bod and creating even more pressure on new mothers. Shame on you, Melanie.

2. Breastfeeding locks mothers into their homes. You cannot really leave the child with the father or other caregiver if you need to feed the baby every hour. Pumping milk is also very time-consuming. And here is this influencer lying in bed in the attic of her parents-in-law with her husband (who is not working) telling how easy it is to find time to breastfeed. Well, good for you, since you never need to leave your bed.

3. Women are not taught how to breastfeed. This would be a great chance for her to share techniques and tips. But nope, of course she doesn't, because it all comes natural to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.