Melanie Murphy #4 Covid denier, constant liar, content's dire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've never heard of that either but apparently the doctor or health pro advised it ? I was always told keep it clean and dry too just clean around it with cooled boiled water
My mother was using saline solution when I was a baby (according to her) to clean umbilical granuloma. Which is safer than actual salt, specially if you're as idiot as pennywise and señor baldy.

Reactions: 4
My mother was using saline solution when I was a baby (according to her) to clean umbilical granuloma. Which is safer than actual salt, specially if you're as idiot as pennywise and señor baldy.
the expression "señor baldy" makes me laugh literally every time i read it

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Bit ironic that she's quite literally pouring salt in the wound as well...
I don't think the baby would feel it as it's just the umbilical cord ,but the surrounding skin could've been irritated by it ,especially his genital area as it went in the nappy ...I wonder what made them think a while later that they put too much on 🤔

I don't think the baby would feel it as it's just the umbilical cord ,but the surrounding skin could've been irritated by it ,especially his genital area as it went in the nappy ...I wonder what made them think a while later that they put too much on 🤔
I get you yeah - still it can't have felt good.
I just thought it was funny that she would pour salt in the wound after doing exactly that to vulnerable people!

Yes that's right ,they still recommend saline drops if the baby's nose is blocked to clear the mucus ,I've never heard of putting salt on anything ..unless it's a new way of doing things now?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Good thing they didn't add pepper and oregano. 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anybody remember the time of Tess Holidays Cosmo cover and Melanie went on a big hate rant on Twitter saying she was glorifying obesity?

It's body positivity and body confidence when it's Melanie body that fits into the mould that she deems appropriate, only.

Showing the ONE natural belly roll- rolls we all have btw. Such brave, much in awe.

It always pissed me off. She posts half naked pictures for body checks and praise not to help other women at all. 💅

Reactions: 9
Hahahahahaha, causing pain and discomfort to your newborn, hahahahahahah
Oh wait no.
I'd probably have cried and felt horribly guilty, and I'm not even a ma yet :cautious:
to be fair to them if the baby was in pain or discomfort he'd let them know all about it. I think it’s more the case that they’re finding everything as a new parent hilarious and it isn’t.

“New parent blunders” aren’t funny to anyone else except you but because she doesn’t have any parent friends (that we know of) to send this stuff to, the internet gets it.

Has anyone hated themselves enough to suffer through this internet family 💚💚💚
tempted to pull my toenails off instead but the comment killed me 😂😂

so proud of ye lad, get up the yard will ye, I’m oirish so I am so I am....

34683C16-86BB-4883-95A2-2A5C98816059.jpeg

sure Melanie you wouldn’t have touched his shiny little head if he hadn’t.

He’s the image of her.
30785C85-D435-4CC5-B6EE-F0D7A1FD8D1E.jpeg

Reactions: 7
Has anyone hated themselves enough to suffer through this internet family 💚💚💚
tempted to pull my toenails off instead but the comment killed me 😂😂

so proud of ye lad, get up the yard will ye, I’m oirish so I am so I am....

View attachment 283331

sure Melanie you wouldn’t have touched his shiny little head if he hadn’t.
Jesus no I can’t be doing with listening to that. Anyone who is braver than I am. Why the duck is he on it?!? Are they mates or something? But even then.. he’s not famous? Or in any way involved in internet stuff except being his wife’s sidekick.

• Haha
Anybody remember the time of Tess Holidays Cosmo cover and Melanie went on a big hate rant on Twitter saying she was glorifying obesity?

It's body positivity and body confidence when it's Melanie body that fits into the mould that she deems appropriate, only.

Showing the ONE natural belly roll- rolls we all have btw. Such brave, much in awe.

It always pissed me off. She posts half naked pictures for body checks and praise not to help other women at all. 💅
I think all body types can be beautiful, but I don't think all body types can be healthy. I think the issue was that Tess Holiday was saying she was healthy and obese (from what I've read anyway). That's just my opinion though.

Reactions: 9
I think all body types can be beautiful, but I don't think all body types can be healthy. I think the issue was that Tess Holiday was saying she was healthy and obese (from what I've read anyway). That's just my opinion though.
I think the issue is more that we know she’s more than like unhealthy or will be when she’s older be that sore joints, diabetes or heart disease. But you can be just as unhealthy as an underweight model and that’s never been an issue.

nothing tastes as good as skinny feels, anyone?

Reactions: 6
I think the issue is more that we know she’s more than like unhealthy or will be when she’s older be that sore joints, diabetes or heart disease. But you can be just as unhealthy as an underweight model and that’s never been an issue.

nothing tastes as good as skinny feels, anyone?
I definitely get you, but I'd have a similar response to anorexic / very unhealthy looking models too. Both have long term health implications, and neither are good for your body.

(Also edit: there's also "only dogs like bones" as a reverse to that quote so body shaming swings both ways to be fair!)

I just don't think someone who is constantly rattling on about eating healthy this, eating healthy that and is clearly not over her food issues is the authority on healthy lifestyles choices and can criticise who gets to celebrate their body.

She constantly projects onto her viewers via what I eat in a day and stating "good and bad foods" all the time. Working her own angles on Instagram and then slamming IG models for trickery when Melanie uses Photoshop and face blur herself.

I don't do well with hypocrisy especially when she projects it onto a young audience. Grown adults have said on this website that her food videos make them feel crappy.Ive seen her own followers tweet her to say they felt affected by her food videos.I can't imagine being 16 and going through puberty and watching her shite.

You really can't be all praise my body while shaming someone else's.. and she dug herself in deeper on that particular topic and became more ignorant the more she was pulled up.

Reactions: 8
Jesus no I can’t be doing with listening to that. Anyone who is braver than I am. Why the duck is he on it?!? Are they mates or something? But even then.. he’s not famous? Or in any way involved in internet stuff except being his wife’s sidekick.
he (the guy doing the podcast) is a local gym owner in skerries who is a bargain basement/ wannabe joe Rogan/ blind boy type. Say he has a handful of listeners if even. I’ve said before though Thomas is just as attention seeking and needs validation as much as she does. They are so alike!

also the gym/podcast fella is very ignorantly and selfishly refusing to close his gym with the level 5 restrictions... Surprised Melanie is not harping on about it about it actually.Must be killing her!

• Wow
I just don't think someone who is constantly rattling on about eating healthy this, eating healthy that and is clearly not over her food issues is the authority on healthy lifestyles choices and can criticise who gets to celebrate their body.

She constantly projects onto her viewers via what I eat in a day and stating "good and bad foods" all the time. Working her own angles on Instagram and then slamming IG models for trickery when Melanie uses Photoshop and face blur herself.

I don't do well with hypocrisy especially when she projects it onto a young audience. Grown adults have said on this website that her food videos make them feel crappy.Ive seen her own followers tweet her to say they felt affected by her food videos.I can't imagine being 16 and going through puberty and watching her shite.

You really can't be all praise my body while shaming someone else's.. and she dug herself in deeper on that particular topic and became more ignorant the more she was pulled up.
I guess it's hypocritical to criticise someone else's health when your own health is poor. I still can't advocate for Tess Holliday though, she's a bit morally bankrupt from what I've read.

I've always avoided her food videos, I'm 17 and only recovered (as much as you can recover) from an eating disorder a year or two ago, since which I've gone to the other side of the extreme. However, I'm not taking any life tips on "getting better" from Melanie Murphy.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I guess it's hypocritical to criticise someone else's health when your own health is poor. I still can't advocate for Tess Holliday though, she's a bit morally bankrupt from what I've read.

I've always avoided her food videos, I'm 17 and only recovered (as much as you can recover) from an eating disorder a year or two ago, since which I've gone to the other side of the extreme. However, I'm not taking any life tips on "getting better" from Melanie Murphy.
glad to hear you’re on the journey of recovery. wish you every success with it ❤

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.