Melanie Murphy #4 Covid denier, constant liar, content's dire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus she’s whoring herself and milo out for fabletics again I see. Tragic,
the length she goes to in order to pay for those waffles and beans..... and to live in the attic.

his mam has a great head of hair, just sayin.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
glad we got the in-depth details on Mel’s tit size, I was worried we wouldn’t!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
TITS OOT.

How many tears did Mel get again? I forget, she should mention it more.

Also love her saying "I don't" when speaking but writes "amn't" for the caption. Ham it up there Mel, keep those Americans happy. Maybe add some shamrock emojis for good measure ☘

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Someone i went to school with is a PT and business has never been better for him! He has people from other countries do his online classes, and his outside sessions are always full. There is no reason a gym needs to stay open over other businesses as they can adapt so easily.

Also so sad to see her body checking. She has so many followers that comment saying they are new mums too, it must be hard seeing her show off her snap back. (Hate that phrase but don't know what else to call it). She is looking pretty amazing for 1 month post partum.

Reactions: 8
It seems like now she’s not pregnant anymore her new ‘character trait’ is breastfeeding. 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 13
TITS OOT.

How many tears did Mel get again? I forget, she should mention it more.

Also love her saying "I don't" when speaking but writes "amn't" for the caption. Ham it up there Mel, keep those Americans happy. Maybe add some shamrock emojis for good measure ☘
howareyeeeeeemeinternetfamily 💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚 Ah to be sure to be sure tis a beautiful day here on da island of Eire.....

“For those messaging me asking me not to show.....”

NOBODY. bleeping NOBODY!!!!
keep trying to explain why you’re so obsessed with getting your tits out on the gram, we saw your audience who appreciate the eye full on the last thread, I’m sure he’s in HIS mammy’s basement jacking off right now 🙂

from the archives....

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
She’s really clamping her hand down on her child’s face to protect him from the paparazzi taking the photo.....

• Haha
there's a difference between chatting about breastfeeding and whipping the baps out in every story though?

I feel bad for Mother Ireland, she's overused and usually dragged by melanie's narcissism, shallowness and desperation.
You're so right, I bet it's all the Irish Grannies that are messaging her to cover up .But Ireland's not as backward as she likes to make out people just like to do things more tastefully and not use their babies as an excuse to put their bodies on show at every opportunity.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I guess we're not the only one's sick looking at them ,she's not swayed by her followers anyway she'll be making a point of showing them even more now 🤡🎈
And what an excuse huh! 'Breastfeed' my ass melanie muppet. Obviously, you can discuss anything about breastfeeding without showing your silly,wonky face and bragging about cup size.

Reactions: 3
And what an excuse huh! 'Breastfeed' my ass melanie muppet. Obviously, you can discuss anything about breastfeeding without showing your silly,wonky face and bragging about cup size.
Exactly ! has she even put up any breastfeeding sites or info ? she's just eye bleeping herself while she feeds her baby :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 7
You're so right, I bet it's all the Irish Grannies that are messaging her to cover up .But Ireland's not as backward as she likes to make out people just like to do things more tastefully and not use their babies as an excuse to put their bodies on show at every opportunity.
It's like Ireland is so backward and she's brilliantly progressive.
Imagine father-in- law will see this 😏😜

• Sick
  • Haha
Man.. I hate the way she paints Ireland to be this backward land of aul catholic biddies which she must rebel against and be our shining saviour of female empowerment.

The way she bangs on, you'd swear we Irish women only just got the right to vote lmao.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.