Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dearreader

VIP Member
That's okay. As long as you don't accuse me of trolling and put me on your insta stories ;) ! i think we are good! haha.
Can imagine Emma Duffy Strutting off into the attic like Ruth Langmore when she got exposed by " trolls" 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 2

NolaLoo

it’s my opinion, in the same way we all have opinions on Melanie,
I can’t really see how a girl who was scared to leave her house alone and scared to go to school managed to have so much experience with both males females and sex toys.
As I said just my opinion.

I don’t think Jess is any different from Mel, she’s just going though a hard time right now.
Didn't deny your opinion, I just did not understand it. I was asking you to clarify and now you have.
And in my opinion, I don't know what mental health has go to do with sexual experience and sex toys. I don't think they are intimately linked.

I think Jessie is very different from Melanie but I think she's given a bad rep because of Melanie.

neens113

Chatty Member
Anyone know how I can get YT comments on my phone ? I can’t see them... I’ll give you an example of his comments...I don’t know if I should put his name on don’t think it’s allowed?
I've had problems getting her YouTube comments on my laptop the last half hour or so, I thought it was just me! Maybe she hid them?

• Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I noticed that one too, I think it's another sock puppet account. I saw it commenting on another video in defense of the Swedish approach and the way they spoke about it sounded very Melanie-like.
I also thought the name was something she’d come up with 😂 hence I checked the date it was made

monga

VIP Member
I found this really odd for her being so smart and an educator she thinks a child literally develops to the speed of an app and was worried because Pan seemed to be a week ahead
74389C08-0529-46E3-96EB-6EEE82C0E15B.png
35C97E69-E0C4-4F6C-AA57-DE50EC97D8D6.png

• Haha

Junebug

From the sounds of that it begins with a B and he’s a musician aswell? Unless I’m wrong but sounds like jt from the description

Correct! Admittedly no longer in the YouTube scene as such but from what I hear many of them distanced themselves from Melanie long before they stepped back from YouTube.

monga

VIP Member
nope, as I said I agree with what you were saying when it comes to Mel, the back and forth between members became unnecessary and no mums on this thread should feel like they’re being shamed ❤ You’re all doing a fucking brilliant job!!
It’s why I really dislike her atm, more than usual! 😂 she might not shame mums out right, but the constant breastfeeding posts, the natural birth posts, the body check posts, there IS an undercurrent there.
It could make mums feel like they don’t measure up. I’m not about that faux innocence when posting judgemental shit. She can wrap that turd in a bow, it’s still a turd

Breast is best x 1000
Breast is best x 10000

oh but guys feed is best 😐 iM nOt JuDgInG
!00% you see her through my eyes then 😂 Yes the shaming is there it's just only a select few seem to see it 🤔 same with Thomas they're two sides of the one coin he's just as bad ...THE MUM SHAMING is full on with her atm the same way she's gloating about how many babies they intend having when she knows there's plenty of woman struggle to conceive and they've reached out to her about it ...she's disgusting

mindsweeper99

Maybe it's just me but I find it odd that she's already planning her next pregnancy. She's only just given birth but knows exactly when they will start trying again. Like, jaysus, just enjoy the baby you have, you know, right now???
The little bad part inside me hopes she ends up not being able to have anymore - I know that's bad but there are some women who would kill to be in her position and just have one kid and be so thankful and appreciative and blessed, and it's probably quite crap for them seeing her have one and then basically just seem dead disinterested and like "right! next one now! let's move on!" - she's just taking it for granted too much that she will be able to have more and she really shouldn't be idk

• Heart

monga

VIP Member
So what's happened to her stepford wife persona ,one child and she can't even be bothered to brush her hair or get dressed how will she manage with the mini football team she's planning .Thomas might be tempted to look elsewhere if his siren of a wife has turned into waynetta slob overnight .

Last edited:
  • Haha

Platypusfattypus

VIP Member
No you've been very helpful in answering things but why do they put a cateter in before the spinal mine was the other way around with an epidural
I did answer this early on in regards to this person's situation in a better way (that sounds snarky, it really isn't but I'm being lazy 😂) Normally with a spinal we put an indwelling catheter after the spinal as the woman doesn't feel it and it gives her chance to recover before needing the loo. Plus if they are doing a section it empties the bladder. With an epidural we don't routinely put an indwelling in but instead use an in out to empty your bladder. There would be no point putting in an indwelling as we would have to take it out for the birth. Though if you are very unwell we may need to monitor your urine output and an indwelling could be used then (if you have sever pre eclampsia for example)

monga

VIP Member
They’ll be adopting if they can’t have another child so she mightn’t need any medical care 😅

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
Completely agree with your conclusion.

She went into that hospital thinking the doctors have an agenda against her. They could never win.

On the inconsistency, I think she said that the forceps were the one type of intervention she hadn’t had a chance to “research” properly, hence her hesitation.

Again, this shows how she thinks she’s equally qualified to the doctor in the room because of her jumbled Google research.

She does know that most up to date, informed medical research is behind paywalls and not generally available to the public without a key? She’s going face to face with a doctor with her notebook of Daily Mail standard articles.
Yes she did
A27B7E3A-253A-4B8D-B304-1E49635B2039.jpeg

RafaelaGoltsman

Chatty Member
YES!!!! Or how an aunt/Dog/cow bought Fabletics leggings because they are such good quality. She constantly uses sock puppets to advertise products which is not exactly legal.

There's always an aunt or grandad who is a doc /nurse/ medical professional who agree with everything Melanie has to say.

Of course the 12 year old followers can't see it.
Omg! Love this!!!!😂😂😂

• Heart

Platypusfattypus

VIP Member
Again Dearreader you've read her like a book..I'm going to stick my neck out further and say I don't believe she had a PPH at all. I think the blood loss was no different to a normal delivery and the weakness and fatigue she was /is feeling is down to her restricting her diet during /after pregnancy and not being aware how much the birthing process takes out of a woman.She never mentioned anything about a PPH on her initial posts about the birth ,it wasn't till a while later that she posted about it, and I saw no evidence of any drips or cannula bruising on her ? but what really drew me to it was the poster on the previous thread screenshotting Mel's enquiry on the pos birth co page about PPH, again she didn't say she had a hemorrhage only that she bled heavily after the birth , I think she totally made it up as her birth wasn't dramatic enough for her so she had to add more to get the wow factor from her subs ,the same way she's making up about the doctor assaulting her when her husband contradicted everything she said by saying all the health staff were great ...what man would say something like that if they treated his wife so badly?
A PPH can range from 500mls upwards though so a "heavy bleed" could have been a small PPH.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
People in small towns often move faster than people in big cities, as there's less entertainment (from my experience).
I think you underestimate the experiences and capabilities of young people, TBH.
let’s go back to Melanie 😉