Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

monga

VIP Member
Right?!!! It’s so strange. I mean Melanie claims that they lived together in Spain but it doesn’t count. I reckon it enrages Melanie that she’s still renting and that she’s pissed away her money. Fussy cow.
How long for ? he said on the podcast that he was never home when he was in Spain he had so much to do for the pilots training..

Reactions: 2

LoveTheGossIre

Chatty Member
Christ she’s a bore about breastfeeding 🤷🏼‍♀️ It’s quite literally been happening for thousands of years now, not 3 weeks

Junebug

You said that this Irish youtuber ‘openly states’ his views on Mel. Why not name him, if he made his opinion public? I’m curious as to who he is 😁
I am good friends with his ex wife who actually doesn't speak about Melanie, but his ex wife and he had a travel vlogging channel and collabed a few times with Melanie when they were all friends. Hope that's enough to figure it out!

• Wow

monga

VIP Member
“Shoved his hand in” sounds like it’s for dramatic effect. Not saying the doctor didn’t examine her and she wasn’t expecting it, but like how is that the doctors fault? Fuck him for doing his job am I right? 😂👀

honestly, I’m never going to watch that video. I just can’t. I’ll end up getting in a fight in her comment section and hating everyone and I can’t do that 😂 it’s under my own name and photo anyway I wouldn’t be allowed.
What she's saying on the vid is different to her comments ..so confusing

• Heart

Platypusfattypus

VIP Member
She said it was a major PPH but she didn't notice it ? we're only surmising as she was looking on a website and asking questions ,would her doc not have given her any info ?
Possibly not. A major PPH is 1000-2000mls and there would have been a number of interventions but with a minor one sometimes just a first or usually second dose of syntometrone can stop the bleeding. I myself had a loss of 550mls with my first and no one told me it was a haemorrhage. It wasn't until I started my training that I realised.

monga

VIP Member
Do you mean Milo’s picture? It is Breonna Taylor, not a police officer. She worked as a medical tech (I think!)
Yes the pro pic I thought it looked like a police uniform with the flag behind

Did she mention she’s anti-vaccine? I won’t be surprised if she did say that 🙄
I think she said she is getting him vaccinated when it's time there were a lot of antivaxxers on her post saying they cause autism etc and she shouldn't bother.

Chinese_whispers

VIP Member
Can I just say.... I love your posts and am so glad you joined. I also want to apologise about butting heads, that time. We are all on the same page here.

I wasn't sticking up for plank from ed edd and Eddie that time. 😂

Yep I noticed that too, she was obv lurking and seen @Chinesewhispers post 🤣
Oh did she? Nevermind so 😂🙄 I’ll see myself out of that one

• Haha
I’m after doing a lot of investigating work and this may make people think I’m Melanie haha but I promise imbut yeah I found her Facebook 🤣 (honestly the fbi should take me on)

Now at first I thought it was a fake fan account or something until I looked down her page to see the shite she posts on there too. Like it’s a private page but she has her settings so that all her posts can be seen publicly? which is kinda gas with her being a narcissist 🤣

Thought this was hilar 😅 melanie should have a day off lads shes nuts

*promise I m not

sorry for the double post, I can’t type on my phone 😅

Attachments

peachpuppy

I think it all depends on how mature you are for your age ,you can have 17 yr olds that have the mentality of someone much older and are quite responsible ,but on the other hand you can have 17 yr olds that are very immature and still could do with a bit of guidance that's why influencers need to be aware of what they're putting out there .
I agree with you. I guess I just see it that we should treat people the same regardless of age - e.g. some aduts are immature, some teens are mature and vice versa. Unless something has come out about Jessica lying or spreading dangerous information (Melanie style) then I think it's good she's offering advice to younger audiences who potentially can't directly relate to older content creators.

peachpuppy

I’m for a woman’s right to choose too but only at an early stage unless on medical grounds, past 24 weeks it’s classed as viable but it seems Mel only see it as such once it’s born ...whose Dolores?
Dolores O'Riordan, your prof? Unless I'm being thick 😳 :LOL:

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
Possibly not. A major PPH is 1000-2000mls and there would have been a number of interventions but with a minor one sometimes just a first or usually second dose of syntometrone can stop the bleeding. I myself had a loss of 550mls with my first and no one told me it was a haemorrhage. It wasn't until I started my training that I realised.
We're just trying to work her out as she has a habit of distorting the truth for engagement ,we'll never know what went on in that room .

HoneyBee29

VIP Member
I honestly think if they left her to continue pushing she’d have been at it for hours and possibly ended up with even worse tearing than what she had in the end. I know a few women who had big babies majority had a c section any of them that did push it out ended up with a lot of tearing literally the vagina and anus where one by the end of it 😭😭😭

• Wow

puddingnotgood

oh I’m glad to hear they’re still friends. Their affection for each other always seemed so lovely and genuine. Not forced in the slightest, unlike some 🙄👀
haha are you hinting at officer baldie and Mel? I though that despite the OTT cringiness, they still like each other a lot and are happy together.

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
She's going private the only reason she didn't this time is because they're saving for a house and people were telling her there wasn't much difference in the care she'd receive she was even told she couldn't have a doula

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
Just lost my business.... might go cry in Melanie Murphy DM’s....

Yeah. Makes sense.
View attachment 287920

excellent point, she’s shoving Milo and her tits down our throat but no way is she touching that.
Speaks volumes
She did post about the mother and babies myself and Dearreader spotted it ...right after she had a lurk here 😂

• Heart

oicheliath

Watching bits of the video here and there.

I feel like the husband is a good influence on her. The way she talks about it and expresses herself is different with him there. It's night and day to her recent comments.

She also seems quite defensive, lots of prefaces to mitigate any issues in her comments, so I think she's being very careful with her words.

I'll take it though! Just glad she's not shitting all over the hospital and staff in the video, by the sounds of it they worked really bloody hard and did an amazing job - forceps or no forceps.