Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RafaelaGoltsman

Chatty Member
A mix up of a few suggestions, mostly @Elle 🙂
(I left the forceps liar suggestions out because we don’t want to accuse her of lying about the birth - even though we know she did 😐)

How are youse me internet family,
I can’t believe I have another new thread, I’m delighted youse love me so much that youse have dedicated another thread to me.
Sorry I’m late celebrating this, Thomas and his ma have gone to centra to get a chicken fillet roll and a 6 pack of waffles for our dinner so I had a few minutes to sneak out of the attic and take a photo of the dogs so I can pretend I’m part of the family, me da was over yesterday (it’s not breaking any rules, I’m an essential worker) and he’s absolutely delighted with his grandson, he hopes he takes after granda and his first words are “feck off will ye” because if you’ve watched me Youtube youse know he has a mouth like a gutter,
I’m still on maternity leave but I’ve been spending this time copying and pasting shit from the internet to make me look intelligent, and generally just fighting with strangers and lying in bed.

If youse try and question me anti mask narrative I’ll get me da to beat you up, or get Thomas on to me stories to tell you to leave me alone.

Babieeeeeee have you got my waffles ready? Noooo babieeeee I said I’d have them in bed today, you know where we eat babieeeee....

Hope youse are all keeping safe, not that you need to keep safe cuz this virus is a hoax, I read it on the internet.

Love youse. 💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚
Mel, Milo and Thomas the plank engine.
This is legendary!!!!! 🤘🤘🤘

My first time posting on Melanie's thread so howareyas all? Imagine almost burning your new borns skin with salt, hahaha top class bants there from the O'Rourke clan. Also I reckon I could pick out mels boobs in a line up at this stage, we've seen that much of them.
Wait, wait....salt???for what?? Sorry for my ignorance about melanie's bigger ignorance and idiocy.

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Moonbeam94

Yes she did , he looks lovely i bet she dying to show him off .Like many have said for someone that wants to keep his privacy sticking the camera in his face is not the way to go about it.
Like I'm pretty sure someone if they were really strange enough could probably put the pics together like 😂😂

Reactions: 2

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
She should Watch Fleurs recent videos. She talks very openly (without being inappropriate) about how she’s had two miscarriages this year and she was diagnosed with an under active thyroid/ has to have medical goalposts to reach before getting pregnant. I was never a massive fan of fleurs but I commend her for having open discussions like that.

it’s not always easy the second time. She should enjoy her baby while he’s little.
I have a lot of time for fleur lately.

I knew I’d seen her mention her parenting plan a few days ago...... like you’ve JUST had a child, against all odds right 😐 and you live in the fucking rafters, those beams don't support much weight. calm it down love.

3927360D-E52E-4725-A9FB-BAE8E0E93114.jpeg

monga

VIP Member
She said she begged them not to put a catheter in. I think that every woman that's ever had a spinal or epidural will vouch it's a necessary procedure as you're not in control of your bodily functions,they do explain what it is and is not an uncomfortable procedure as you're totally numb so can't feel it .This comes across like they were being rough with her( or maybe I've read too much into it )but she used the word Begged?

8D451268-A7FA-407A-859D-2FFF8551B831.jpeg

• Wow

Junebug

Well I think we all know what would happen if they didn't and who in their right mind would what that situation ....

Yes I knew exactly what you meant ! that's why I quoted you with the screenshot ...like you say baffling ?

Need a good memory to be a good liar.,.so she couldn’t feel anything but the doctors hand :unsure: she had the spinal before he examined her View attachment 295819
I think the examination where he 'shoved his fingers in' happened in the room before they went to theatre and got the spinal, it was round the time of the catheter too which was pre spinal. Round 22 mins on for that. So she would have felt the drs hand, altho I would be really surprised if it was done without consent considering other staff would have witnessed that and the Dr could be struck off.

Chinese_whispers

VIP Member
She's been looking very thin in the face for a while now. I saw her attribute it to giving up drink and the facial massages. I think it's aged her greatly.

Her new insta post. Nice little self-congratulatory pat on the back. Funny she's turned comments off.
has she? I can leave a comment and I don’t even follow her

NolaLoo

listen if I was to start showing off my tits breastfeeding to the nation, my family + friends would have words with me 😂😂 Nothing wrong with breastfeeding chat or even doing a story while you’re at it, but it’s nothing on the topic, it’s always about other things so making the tits in shot redundant. (Bit like Thomas soon👀)
HAH! Fair point.

monga

VIP Member
That's how we would do it where I work but I wasn't there so I don't know the circumstances. Doctors usually catherterise before instrumental to ensure bladder is empty so may use an in/out to do so. A nice medic would use instilagel to numb the area but some are bastards and sometimes it's an emergency and we don't have time. For an indwelling that's usually used when the woman has spinal or epidural (or is very ill and we need to monitor urine output). We normally wait till the spinal is in before putting it in but again if it's an emergency it may be done beforehand.

Spinal is where thee is a single injection of anaesthetic into the spinal fluid space. Its quick and what tends to be used for sections or instrumentals in theatre. Epidural is where a small catheter is placed into the epidural space, and stays in place until birth is over. You can top up an epidural. Disclaimer I'm not an anesthetist 😂
We're just trying to figure out when it took place we know she had it before the forceps because she was getting primed for the section and then they changed their mind

peachpuppy

I just think that nobody deserves to be questioned and made to feel unwelcome, it’s just going to kill the thread itself
Everyone's welcome. I can't speak for anyone else, but I'm making jokes about folk being Melanie - of course we will usually respond to people who come on here to defend her but new members are welcome.

I still can't tell how I feel about Thomas - they can't have the same issue as I reckon two narcissists wouldn't be able to compete for attention against each other in an effective enough way. Sometimes I think he's putting the work in to get his life together and that he's been saddled with bad taste in women, but other times I wonder how anyone can live with someone like that and condone her behaviour.

NolaLoo

Popping in to add that the old GG forum was full of Irish YouTubers that claimed Melanie was trolling them.

So everyone is wrong about all this.... I think not. If numerous people are claiming for years that Melanie is a troll, melanie is a troll. ( allegedly 😉)

I call upon those Irish influencers to come here and share their truth in a safe space.... this does not apply, however to you Melanie and your six GG profiles, numerous Insta, YouTube and tattle profiles 😉

As we speak Melanie has an Instagram sock puppet in her comment section and it's not Milo this time....
I summon all the Irish Influencers too. Come, come, children this is a safe magical forum. But be weary of the Melanie's and Emma Duffy to Milo and to fhuivhfvhf blah blah lurk on this thread.

• Heart
I think she said she wanted to tear naturally rather than be cut. I would have imagined that wanting to tear "naturally" would lead to worse ripping and tearing than a controlled cut. maybe someone can help clarify is tearing naturally something that many women opt for or was that just melanie trying to avoid something just because it's a medical intervention? 🤔
It all depends. I had a third degree tear and apart from the first 2-3 days which was awful I healed very quickly and I was very happy with my recovery. I am not sure with episiotomy but I would guess again it depends on the woman but she had a postpartum haemorrhage so again it depends. I know of women who had a third degree tear like myself but their recovery was longer.

hahahahahahah well now that you mention it....HOWAREYEEE 🤣🤣

nah I’m messing haha! How does she keep up with all her fake accounts though? And has she ever been fully caught out for that or does she just make it all so blatantly obvious the comments are from her?

Saw on an earlier thread that her guru gossip threads juicy so gonna check that out next, love this drama getting me through lockdown 2 😎

Chinese_whispers

VIP Member
They do need consent every time and it can be withdrawn at any point even if you've consented before
if you've signed a consent form before being brought to the labour ward they don’t need to ask every time, no. You can withdraw consent at any time though that is true.

• Heart

monga

VIP Member
Getting closer to the reveal
9FBD6406-ADFD-491C-89DC-0B0A3D00A27A.png

This guy pops up quite a bit with random shit
9235B13F-75C7-4FDC-8951-299358B21BC2.jpeg

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
43DC5AC9-C170-425C-8DC2-68D5D14F01CF.jpeg
BCA3FDEB-5A8F-4427-A1CF-79B524770BC2.jpeg

Last edited:

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
a driven and passionate First Officer working for Aer Lingus. I am also studying part-time for a BBs.(Hons) in Aviation Management at IT Carlow. Previously I received my BSc. in Pilot Studies from IT Carlow along with an ATPL from Flight Training Europe. Through my diverse working history I have attained leadership and people skills and I will continue to work towards my goal of becoming an Airline Captain at Aer Lingus.

he’s still studying part time? (2020-2024)
And paying his student loan, and paying for discounted follicles 😐

Attachments

• Haha