Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

artemist

Chatty Member
The video of her splashing her legs about while gripping on to the pole for dear life has me screaming :ROFLMAO: the second hand embarrassment of it all. How did that not give Thomas massive ick

and who are these ‘girlies’? It looked like she was just there with Thomas. She’s not even waist deep lmao

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Loopulia

Tried to watch her video to see how much she hates Thomas and already in the first 10 minutes the editing is nauseating. She’s definitely going for the video essay vibe but she’s made it so chaotic and disjointed.

Also the comment saying they’re unbearable somethings?! My partner and I can bicker but I would never call us unbearable, what a strange descriptor for their relationship.
---
I’ve now continued the video and it feels so pointless. She’s just retelling her dating life story? She comes back to the same point constantly and doesn’t move it forward at all.

Shocked she’s a writer, she cannot seem to write a video script at all.
Because she needs to emphasis how they are soooo healthy and such fairy tale wow. When it kind of seems like she settled for someone because she felt her baby clock was ticking out. Like she like saying they started as friends for the narrative but they were more like flirty acquaintances. It's all for the narrative.
---
I’d love to be a fly on the wall in the *UPF free* bungalow during Hannah’s visit …

Hannah lives on UPF, Melanie has banned the stuff. What will they do? Will Hannah be allowed to order a pizza? Will she have to smuggle in white bread and chocolate cake? Were the potatoes a comprise?

So many questions. 😂
Their friendship honestly baffles me. Hannah seems pretty rational and evidence based and sensible. Whereas Melanie seems like she just jumps on the next sensational thing as fact and is emotion/superstitious based rather than rational evidence based thoughts. I wonder if they bonded over partying and wanting kids and then just grew differently.

rattleprattle

Chatty Member
15 people on telling her she’s wrong and the idiot that she is, doubles down on the crap health recommendations. Why can she just not admit she’s wrong? Why can’t she just say this is all very new to me and I felt this was a sensible recommendation but it clearly isn’t and I’m sorry for the bad advice.
Nah, out comes the NHS or the WHO or some other vaguely relevant organisation who she joylessly misquotes.
Is it more likely that a dozen properly diagnosed prople are wrong or that Melmo the madwife has got her Facebook group factoids arseways?
---
And another thing, in what world does a “chronically ill” person decide to use their suffering to sell mattresses? What was she thinking ?

Last edited:

artemist

Chatty Member
Can splash on rust buckets with cringey dance routines 😬
A 70’s car to go along with the 70’s bungalow :rolleyes:

Aren’t 25 year mortgages very common? It’s a lot per month for everyone at the minute Mel, not just the poor ol’ O’Rourke’s with their 2 cars, 3 bedrooms, grandad pad and sex in the city walk in wardrobe

Also stumbled across this in the description of her video of the house tour she did while trying to confirm how many bedrooms the bungalow has. She must be delusional if she thinks she hasn’t disclosed where the house is, she even gave us the floor plans ffs

Attachments

• Wow

monga

VIP Member
Mad the way there was no nerve pain when she had all the extended family on tap on holiday for childminding but it's back once she's home and has to parent again it's back. She loathes her real life.
Back in the PJ’s too , that’s the kids housebound till Disney 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Agelsfa

I'm not really following this dose anymore but was she not put on medication? I notice she doesn't mention that in the things that helped her, just touching grass and laughing?

• Haha
  • Heart

anon365

She said she was looking into non mRNA vaccine’s, that would be AZ in the early days of the pandemic said she was advised against because she might have had Covid , AZ was withdrawn for certain age groups from around May 2021 not sure what non mRNA alternative was on offer in Ireland after that? She must’ve got pregnant for a second time around then.
It's nowhere near like asking if someone is on the pill! If you're on the pill, that has no impact on me, whether or not you've had your vaccines does!!!!!

Sazb64

Chatty Member
Her da was the photographer on the other pics 😐
"I'm about to feed Ren, Da, grab the phone there and take a family pic"....so much why 🫣

I also breastfed, yes every form of feeding is normal, but sorry that's....a lot...

Waiting for the cutesy "it was totally candid 😍" comment from hers truely

cat_follower

Imagjne having her as a sister in law 😩 what a font of sage advice she’d be. God help the poor woman if she has kids and doesn’t breastfeed them!

• Haha

Wills315

VIP Member
Maybe they’re both lacking in friendships 😂
Clearly 😂 Imagine going on a stag do expecting a boys night and that loon shows up. Wonder did she show all the lads her breastfeeding pics 😂 was poor Tommy not invited?

• Haha

Loopulia

Why is she trawling these groups then 🤷🏼‍♀️
---
From what I remember there were studies done on the effects of exercise on LC patients there were evidence it exacerbated the condition,it caused small blood clots to form that’s what made it different to other viral fatigue conditions.
"You don't know more than the NHS" says the apparent long covid suffer who was never diagnosed as such and acts like an authority to tell people who were diagnosed that they can't tell her off for spreading misinformation.

She's honestly so smug and full of her own koolaid rubbish that nothing that reach her. The tears on the story were crocodile tears because she was saying she was giggling at all the "hate" comments in one her instagram comments. What an absolute troll. She really needs to stop spreading her bullshit and see a licensed psychiatrist instead of that better help therapist that clearly hasn't helped her.

Westeryonder21

From her insta stories, why did she wear such a dress for physio?
Like would that not be the ideal time to where leggings and a tshirt.

• Haha