Melanie Murphy #22 She's even getting on her nerves' last nerve

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you ever Google symptoms and you go down a rabbit hole and then suddenly think , wait did I have those symptoms a few weeks ago, maybe it could be this and you go from having a headache to a brain tumour in minutes and start to become paranoid. Now imagine doing this on a daily basis , along with listening to strangers on the internet giving their diagnosises and stories. She must have herself driven daft. She's her own worst enemy and i honestly think alot of it is in her head. With all her cash , wouldn't you just book in for a private Mri , if you were that worried?

Reactions: 5
She’s giving advice on cold therapy whilst Wim Hof is being sued by the parents of people who died trying it.

Reactions: 3
Has she got a mouth full of cold sores or is it the lighting?…Child being used to shill Hello Fresh.
---
Oh FFS, and in front of that god awful picture for good measure 🤦‍♀️
I still think it’s weird that a medical professional would approach a patient and gift them that to push himself out there.
---
She’s got ADHD .

Attachments

Last edited:
Oooohhh boy, she has pirouetted off the deep end 🤸‍♀️🤸‍♀️

I'll let someone who's more articulate summarize. But....it's a whole watch

Fave quote: "95% of what I eat I make myself at home" - whilst cutting fruit and cooking HelloFresh in a Ted Baker tea dress 🤣🤣🤣🤣 absolutely bonkers

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Oooohhh boy, she has pirouetted off the deep end 🤸‍♀️🤸‍♀️

I'll let someone who's more articulate summarize. But....it's a whole watch

Fave quote: "95% of what I eat I make myself at home" - whilst cutting fruit and cooking HelloFresh in a Ted Baker tea dress 🤣🤣🤣🤣 absolutely bonkers
She was backtracking massively at the end where she was discussing the exercise, didn’t mention how she made fun of the people that contacted her and lied about doing only gentle routines.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
She’ll be more likely to stumble into narnia down the back of the walk in wardrobe than ever setting foot in that test centre.

• Haha