Melanie Murphy #2 ED? IBS? PCOS? PTSD? Twitter MD? full of *clean prose* BS anyway!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
a). She has talked about it PLENTY on her YouTube. Obviously she reads here when people call her out on her exaggerations/bullshit
b). Anyone notice how she has suddenly started calling her first book “For teens” any chance she gets? It’s obviously because it was even shittier than her fiction book and she doesn’t want people to call her a ‘bad writer’ (🙄🙄🙄🙄) so she justifies it by saying but oooohhh my first book is for teens. Why would teens want to consume your dumb content and how the duck is her biography a GUIDE or a help book for teens?!!! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Used black lives matter to revolve the topic around her being a "writer" wanting to write black characters ( not the time to make the movement about her books)

Prior to that it was using the abortion ref.

Me too movement and Melanie makes sure to let EVERYONE know she wrote about it BEFORE the movement AND in HER BOOK. She really has to use every human rights violation to plug her book. Sad girl.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Sorry for the double post.. Melanie has said in her pregnancy video they relied on natural cycles to conceive? On Twitter she's saying her periods were irregular when she got pregnant first try... does natural cycles not operate on the basis of having a regular cycle/ ovulation in order to track or am I confused?

Reactions: 3
Sorry for the double post.. Melanie has said in her pregnancy video they relied on natural cycles to conceive? On Twitter she's saying her periods were irregular when she got pregnant first try... does natural cycles not operate on the basis of having a regular cycle/ ovulation in order to track or am I confused?
I would have thought it works best with a regular period, too. However, just been to their website and did the "Is It Right For Me?" test, one time I answered that I have PCOS, the other time I selected that I have irregular periods (I have neither of those, just wanted to see if they still say it's an effective method) and both times I got this result, so seems like you can use it with irregular periods.

Edit: I don't use the withdrawal method, I just selected that as Melanie mentioned they use(d) it :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• Heart
...or someone could be lying about having irregular periods and/or hormone issues.........

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Golden words by Melanie:
I am a lot less selfish now with all my time being mine.

SLOW CLAP Y’ALL 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Why does it seem like she asked herself those “ask me” questions from a fake account just so she can answer ALL OF THE QUESTIONS/issues addressed on this forum? 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m so annoyed at her again going on about PCOS and conceiving literally on first try. She doesn’t realize how bleeping insensitive and triggering it is. She is a vile person. I literally had to block her immediately afterwards. I am obviously not jealous of her pregnancy but we’ve been trying for years now and IVF, adoption is in our future. And she bleeping started thinking of all those scenarios just because she got a PCOS scare?!!! Does she not realize how insensitive it is to her sister?! duck her.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
[/QUOTE]
I’m so annoyed at her again going on about PCOS and conceiving literally on first try. She doesn’t realize how bleeping insensitive and triggering it is. She is a vile person. I literally had to block her immediately afterwards. I am obviously not jealous of her pregnancy but we’ve been trying for years now and IVF, adoption is in our future. And she bleeping started thinking of all those scenarios just because she got a PCOS scare?!!! Does she not realize how insensitive it is to her sister?! duck her.
It's entirely insensitive and outright hurtful. WHAT Melanie was "diagnosed" with is PCO, not PCOS. The majority of the time it's discovered by doctors durning routine tests and is often without symptoms. It's more common than PCOS.

I can attach papers if anyone would like to look.
20200623_213432.jpg

She quite literally took a doctors query and ran with it in order to gain attention for a diagnosis of something she never had.

I'm sorry that you are going through all that, I understand how you feel believe me. And brave of you to talk openly about it x

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Her pcos nonsense, conceiving story and using natural methods for both birth control and actively conceiving all contradict each other! How does she not realise people see this?
She thought she had PCOS because she had irregular cycles... yet she used natural family planning...that screenshot from the website saying it is no less effective with irregular cycles is total rubbish. How do you or the app know what your "red days" are if you aren't regular? News flash, it doesn't. As someone with pcos and irregular cycles there is no way for an app to predict this as there is no pattern for many people.
She also used this method *to* conceive, again how do you know your fertile days? You don't.

Then she knew she was pregnant super early I'm pretty sure she even said X days before her missed period. How did you have a period due if they we soooo irregular?

Plus was she making all these videos about her possible PCOS diagnosis (which didn't actually happen) while she knew she was pregnant??

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Her pcos nonsense, conceiving story and using natural methods for both birth control and actively conceiving all contradict each other! How does she not realise people see this?
She thought she had PCOS because she had irregular cycles... yet she used natural family planning...that screenshot from the website saying it is no less effective with irregular cycles is total rubbish. How do you or the app know what your "red days" are if you aren't regular? News flash, it doesn't. As someone with pcos and irregular cycles there is no way for an app to predict this as there is no pattern for many people.
She also used this method *to* conceive, again how do you know your fertile days? You don't.

Then she knew she was pregnant super early I'm pretty sure she even said X days before her missed period. How did you have a period due if they we soooo irregular?

Plus was she making all these videos about her possible PCOS diagnosis (which didn't actually happen) while she knew she was pregnant??
Omg yes. She was pregnant while making PCOS scare videos. Remember when Hannah came to visit her and she said she wanted to spend time with me so she came to the appointment with us?! Hannah probably came to visit out of excitement for her friend and her pregnancy. (Or probably just so they can use each other for crappy content 🙄)
I’m sorry for the continued rant but I’m just so upset at her lies about PCOS especially. I thought about calling her out on this on Instagram but realized I don’t have energy to put up with the lies she will use to cover her ass up and she will neverrrrrr admit she is wrong, that’s how vile she is.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I'm going to be upfront and say I think she used the "PCO" as a means of justification to Thomas to start getting pregnant when she wanted to. Not everyone will like me saying that I'm guessing.

Totally agree with poster that speculated she used her own questions from a dud account, all questions seemed to imply she was snooping here. Claifying her degree after she refered to herself as "teacher by trade" vagueness around her PCOS .And the blazing rows she has with her manchild. 9 months no rows? mmmhmm honey 😉

Reactions: 13
So the therapy for abandonment is that from her mum? maybe the reason she makes up all these lies for attention (or was that a lie too ):unsure:

Reactions: 4
So the therapy for abandonment is that from her mum? maybe the reason she makes up all these lies for attention (or was that a lie too ):unsure:
Definitely. The only lie about her mother is that they're getting on great now and always calling and texting. You can tell by the way she speaks that everything is not okay there but in true Melanie style as soon as she's announced a terrible issue she's already overcome it and it wasn't actually such a big deal in the end. The End.

Just watched a bit of her Instagram Q&A.. not the whole thing, way too long for me tbh.
I didn't watch her recent YouTube video on being a writer. Did I hear that correctly in her story.. she got offered a contract when she was 19? I find that hard to believe. Before she started writing her novels she kept going on about wanting to be a published author, blablabla. Wouldn't she have taken them up on that offer at 19 then? How did she even get offered that contract? What did I miss? 😄

Reactions: 1
Definitely. The only lie about her mother is that they're getting on great now and always calling and texting. You can tell by the way she speaks that everything is not okay there but in true Melanie style as soon as she's announced a terrible issue she's already overcome it and it wasn't actually such a big deal in the end. The End.
Yeah in one of her vids she could hardly say the word mum, came across like she couldn't stand her she even rolled her eyes and said she's not worth talking about , and now it all rosy again ? must be the root cause of her constant need for attention . It has to be...

I'm going to be upfront and say I think she used the "PCO" as a means of justification to Thomas to start getting pregnant when she wanted to. Not everyone will like me saying that I'm guessing.

Totally agree with poster that speculated she used her own questions from a dud account, all questions seemed to imply she was snooping here. Claifying her degree after she refered to herself as "teacher by trade" vagueness around her PCOS .And the blazing rows she has with her manchild. 9 months no rows? mmmhmm honey 😉
It’s a dead give away that people are sending themselves Instagram questions when they’re all typed the same, phrased the same, use the same grammar/capitalisation (quite a lot of people type with no capitals so not every question would have them), same emojis etc. in my opinion anyway, blatantly obvious lmao

Reactions: 9
It’s a dead give away that people are sending themselves Instagram questions when they’re all typed the same, phrased the same, use the same grammar/capitalisation (quite a lot of people type with no capitals so not every question would have them), same emojis etc. in my opinion anyway, blatantly obvious lmao
Yeah think she even used the phrase "you guyss" when asking if they're still fighting. I mean what kind of question is that to ask, very obscure for a fan to ask when they haven't mentioned fighting in a long time and it wasn't even a big thing that fans would really remember or check up on as far as I can recall. Also very obscure to also in the same set of questions randomly have the PCOS thing AND the abortion ref pop up in the same small set of questions....hmmmm......hmmmmm.....hmmmm and then go on to rant about people online........hmmmm.........hmmmm...........hmmmm oh very strange. Doesn't she realise this is all fueling the fire, plus stop reading your own gossip threads, continue blocking, get rid of the sock puppet accounts and get on with life XD

Reactions: 7
I agree with that 100%. I'm sorry to hear you're struggling.
Can you imagine how vocal Melanie would be about people being exactly the way she is right now if she actually had PCOS and was struggling to conceive? We'd never hear the end of how she has to block people who constantly show their baby bumps because it triggers her, etc. It's normal to be excited about your pregnancy, it's great! But her sister was heartbroken by her diagnosis because she wants kids but doesn't know how that will work out, and she really has to act like pregnancy is amazing all the time and like she's the only pregnant person in the world, showing her baby bump every five seconds? We know you're pregnant, Melanie, you don't have to show us your belly every two minutes. Take as many pictures of your bump as you want, I don't care. But do they really all have to go on Instagram?

• Heart
So was her sister reared with her mum ? or did the dad take them all on . I'm guessing if she was Mel will have as much animosity towards her as she will her mum, and if her sis has a PCOS diagnosis she'll sure as hell be rubbing her pregnancy in her face ..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.