Melanie Murphy #14 Sale agreed on a gaff needs another reason to faff, Next rant-implants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm reading the comments under the latest video. The amount of alcoholics telling their story and encouraging Melanie to stay straight is so sad.

Her video title would make anyone believe she's an alcoholic so she's getting plenty of clicks from those with addictions. She was also purposefully vague in the video, didn't bother her arse clarifying that her issue with drink is behavioural and not due to an actual addiction.

Her language is beyond triggering to alcoholics as @PumpkinLanterns previously mentioned delicious whiskey or something to that effect.

Not a trigger warning in sight or a link to a helpline in the dropdown but heyho lillolita doesn't believe words can be triggers.
Screenshot_20211223-212345_YouTube.jpg

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Love that Mel posts a video saying she will find it tough not to drink at Christmas because she is a sober queen, yet her sister who was having mental health issues earlier this year and is saying she is finding Christmas tough this year, cracks open a bottle of wine in the first few seconds of her video, what a contrast!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
just catching up! I watched her most recent project reset and she talks about wanting to do video essays. I honestly bet she’s going to start ripping Tiffany off. It’s the way YouTube is moving, not an original idea, I doubt she’ll be able to pull it off considering the amount of research involved.

also as someone who has struggled with addiction I cannot believe how much she’s baiting for content.

Currently on day 8 of isolation, so I haven't been able to celebrate Christmas with anyone today.

But guess what? I'm sucking it up and letting the rest of my family celebrate together. I'm not scared and I'm not brainwashed... I'm protecting my loved ones.

Yes, I've been triple vaxxed and still got it... but I have zero symptoms and feeling fine. Its almost like the vaccines work 🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Is it just me who thinks she must not really get on with the in-laws if she’s gone every time Thomas is? I wouldn’t mind keeping my kid in his routine by staying in mine, because we generally get along.

Reactions: 13
I don't think the lifestyle will be sustainable for them longterm Tommy looks knackered
28AAF830-8392-4F14-AB24-A99B816FFCB6.jpg
35A1D0F9-9B95-4265-ACF6-CE384BBE8E7C.jpg

• Haha
I don't think the lifestyle will be sustainable for them longterm Tommy looks knackeredView attachment 944035

looks like he's having a great time away from her :LOL: Sure he misses the little fella, but he's in New York for Christmas, hardly a downer for him. He probably having some quiet time, imagine being with Melanie 24/7 AND living with your parents with a little kid? That is a lot in a 3/4 year relationship. He has a hard working job, Melanie doesn't. He'll be naturally tired from flying and the time differences too, but I'm sure he's enjoying having some time away from a very insecure, needy and self obsessed person like Melanie.

Reactions: 17
looks like he's having a great time away from her :LOL: Sure he misses the little fella, but he's in New York for Christmas, hardly a downer for him. He probably having some quiet time, imagine being with Melanie 24/7 AND living with your parents with a little kid? That is a lot in a 3/4 year relationship. He has a hard working job, Melanie doesn't. He'll be naturally tired from flying and the time differences too, but I'm sure he's enjoying having some time away from a very insecure, needy and self obsessed person like Melanie.
No question about that 😅 I bet she’s pissed though
1EECED93-46B0-43BF-87D5-EB579E10E8FE.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I image he's banned from mixing with his co workers in New York by her. Hounding him and keeping tabs galore by the looks of it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I image he's banned from mixing with his co workers in New York by her. Hounding him and keeping tabs galore by the looks of it.
She’ll be hoping find my iPhone works across the Atlantic 😂 she’ll be keeping one eye on Tattle and the other husband tracking 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is Thomas just walking around New York taking photos for her all day, referencing Home Alone and SATC or what tf is going on?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Scarla for him tagging her in a story of his face. They’re children, he could have easily just have FaceTimed her without the story.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.