Melanie Murphy #14 Sale agreed on a gaff needs another reason to faff, Next rant-implants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve not been on this thread for a while so I just caught up and I’m genuinely gobsmacked.
She really is an entitled, self-centred, smug, tactless twit.
I’d also bet everything I have that she didn’t ask Jesse’s permission to talk about something so personal on her video, I’d be fuming. No wonder they’re always falling out.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I’ve not been on this thread for a while so I just caught up and I’m genuinely gobsmacked.
She really is an entitled, self-centred, smug, tactless twit.
I’d also bet everything I have that she didn’t ask Jesse’s permission to talk about something so personal on her video, I’d be fuming. No wonder they’re always falling out.
TW - suicide.

On Jessies personal struggles namely when mel mentions suicidal ideation- Mel and Jess had fallen out at the time and Mel went ahead and unfollowed her on IG. So using her sisters struggles for a bit in a book/ to distract from plagiarism won't wash with me when Melanie (the grown up in this case) wasn't even speaking or offering support to Jess.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Any update on what's happening with the plagiarism? I think this is something that she shouldn't get away with this time. Maybe letting a drama channel know?

Reactions: 5
"Qualified teacher" in her youtube bio. Does she ever stop lying even after people debunk her bullshit? It's actually scary. How tired her husband must be, being a yes man all the time because the only other alternative is getting mindfucked and gaslighted.
Screenshot_20211221-220925_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
"Qualified teacher" in her youtube bio. Does she ever stop lying even after people debunk her bullshit? It's actually scary. How tired her husband must be, being a yes man all the time because the only other alternative is getting mindfucked and gaslighted.
View attachment 937458
Qualified teacher for plagiarism degree major in lying and gaslighting.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
View attachment 938527
Just saw this comment from Mel on a video about real estate…
I won't share my son's name or face to protect his privacy, but will share identifying details of a house I have just bought, and will be spending significant parts of the month alone in as my husband is a long haul pilot.

She is so painfully oblivious to internet safety!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She really really loves talking about herself doesn’t she 🙄
Exactly, no one ever asks for that much detail. I don’t believe she has any friends or people she’s close with. Or she has some but she puts on a show for them, trying to be a person she’s not, so she has to go and tell strangers on the internet her real opinions and spill her real self.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
“I don’t pretend to be an immunologist”
She has on several occasions - but I guess she pretends to be a teacher, a happy wife and a novelist too so really it isn’t a stretch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
And here we go again, another narrative change and lies about her behaviours/spouting of unfounded opinions. Get in the bin, Mel 🥱

• Heart
Reactions: 11
A lot to unpack here but… vaccines are a ‘new medical procedure’?

🤡🤡🤡
Why would anyone message HER and ask if they should have the vaccine? Not that I believe it actually happened, but if it did… that’s honestly baffling. Who tf messages a stranger and asks them these things?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
“I must find the biggest air head on my Instagram feed and request medical advice?”
Yap, totes legit. She’ll be pretending people are asking her for fashion advice next.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.