Melanie Murphy #14 Sale agreed on a gaff needs another reason to faff, Next rant-implants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone take SS's incase she deletes? I'm at work and can't watch the video. I'm hiding in the loo trying to catch up on tattle 😂

Reactions: 5
I’m so annoyed that her and her dopey husband think she can justify plagiarism as just “inspiration” and sure everyone gets ideas from other people. But getting inspired by someone else’s creative work doesn’t mean regurgitating the exact same thing under your own name.. it should just be an idea, a small something that you then create something new and your own from. Having a scene with an ‘if you killed yourself’ conversation could be the inspiration..but you have to create your own content and words within that. And if she ‘subconsciously’ pulled from the video, there’s no way she would have ended up writing it in the exact same way, same words, same order as the points made in the video.
I can’t believe anyone would buy her story.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I’m so annoyed that her and her dopey husband think she can justify plagiarism as just “inspiration” and sure everyone gets ideas from other people.
Thomas going on about reading her book and being like haha I remember that happening to us. It's not the same you bleeping moron. Jesus Christ. If she shared a memory with the writer she plagiarized off it may be slightly different.

Also, hi Mel thanks for always keeping on top of this thread 👋👋👋

Reactions: 17
Thomas going on about reading her book and being like haha I remember that happening to us. It's not the same you bleeping moron. Jesus Christ. If she shared a memory with the writer she plagiarized off it may be slightly different.
Yes! They spent most of the time bring up points that are nothing related to what she did. No one is complaining about her drawing from their lives or putting in something funny her friend said in a conversation. It’s just a way to deflect and make it sound like it wasn’t something that bad.
And then of course she doesn’t take responsibility for it.. ‘I wrote a scene and somehow things that person said worked their way into the scene’

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Makes me so angry.. she OBVIOUSLY plagiarised it and got caught out. Lols, we should have just kept it to ourselves and flagged it once it was already printed and published - would have served her right, honestly.
So many excuses
 even throwing her own sob story in about her sister to make herself look better, it’s despicable. Oh, and the classic “Woe is me.. I can’t help it, I had a baby” garbage - ffs.

I can imagine that Anna is a kind and polite person - but the fact that she pushed for an edit speaks for itself. If it were merely “inspiration” she wouldn’t have graced Muppet with the time/effort it took to discuss the matter and come to an agreement. Case closed, what a snake Melanie is.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Her moronic excuses are downright insulting humanity's intelligence. She was even struggling to construct a decent sugar-coated-alibis.

P.S. Her idiot looking husband in the background has a consistent punchable face.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her idiot looking husband in the background has a consistent punchable face.
You could even see her getting irritated with him, all the “a-hums” as she flicked through the book. ( I was irritated by his shoes on the bed but maybe I’m just fussy 😅)

• Heart
You could even see her getting irritated with him, all the “a-hums” as she flicked through the book. ( I was irritated by his shoes on the bed but maybe I’m just fussy 😅)
Love this! I'm sure she also manifested that she will marry her equally annoying simp đŸ€­

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Screenshot_2021-12-19-19-50-01-78_f9ee0578fe1cc94de7482bd41accb329__01.jpg

ARE YOU KIDDING ME

These people better be trolling because otherwise....STOP THE EARTH, I WANT TO GET OFF

• Haha
I love how it’s the pandemic’s fault that she plagiarised. Stop reaching so far or you’ll dislocate your shoulder Mel.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
The irony was she wasn’t “stuck inside in the pandemic”. She was swanning about Dublin not giving a tit. đŸ€š

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I love how it’s the pandemic’s fault that she plagiarised. Stop reaching so far or you’ll dislocate your shoulder Mel.
And don't forget how tired she was (according to her stupid,lying mouth)while writing her nOveL, that's why she forgot about Anna's video đŸ˜’đŸ€„

For Mel muppet, plagiarism is the new manifestation.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
And don't forget how tired she was (according to her stupid mouth)while writing her nOveL, that's why she forgot about Anna's video đŸ˜’đŸ€„

For Mel muppet, plagiarism is the new manifestation.
I’ve not seen the video but what a bullshit excuse? Sorry, but from watching the video once at some point you wouldn’t be able to remember it essentially word for word? There’s a difference between taking inspiration from a video you’ve seen at some point and closely copying pretty much everything said in it. Sure, Anna wasn’t the first one to talk about a loved one taking their own life and she wasn’t the last, and mental health should be talked about a lot more. But she copied everything Anna said and - in my eyes - that’s plagiarism and at the very least she should’ve asked Anna before she wrote and submitted this to her editor.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Video was basically -

Part One: semi naked review of face creams

Part Two: Fuzzy hat and Xmas jumper the pandemic made me do it/ I manifested it verbatim/ stop talking about balls Thomas

Part Three:Semi naked again in the hope you’ll forget the middle bit - but with hand gestures.

They both just come across as incredibly dim. It didn’t do her any favours really.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She's deleting every comment and thread under the new video that mentions her plagiarism. By the looks of things she hasn't left her laptop since her video went live. I took SS's.

Also funny how she doesnt mention Anna by name- in fear her followers will look up said video and see she has in fact, stolen another writers work to a tee.
Screenshot_20211219-210621_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20211219-184751_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20211219-161959_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20211219-162457_YouTube.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I don't believe it was accidental. She references in the video more than once how old Anna's video is and how it was such a long time ago. I reckon she did know where the 'inspiration' - sorry, *manifesting* - came from but didn't think anyone would make the connection.

She says it wasn't very long before writing the book that she watched it, and that it really impacted her. So how could she not make the connection?

Also, no trigger warnings or suggestion people might want to or need to skip forward in the video. She doesn't take any actual accountability.
She says it's a sensitive subject and in the same breath goes on 'yeah, but anyway...'

In this screenshot 'She said very similar things in her video'. The way round she's said that is like Anna stole the words from her or something 😠

Also, I'm wondering if her friend who inspired the change (re. staying alive for a pet) is actually a tik tok with many many views with the same subject.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
I’ve not seen the video but what a bullshit excuse? Sorry, but from watching the video once at some point you wouldn’t be able to remember it essentially word for word? There’s a difference between taking inspiration from a video you’ve seen at some point and closely copying pretty much everything said in it. Sure, Anna wasn’t the first one to talk about a loved one taking their own life and she wasn’t the last, and mental health should be talked about a lot more. But she copied everything Anna said and - in my eyes - that’s plagiarism and at the very least she should’ve asked Anna before she wrote and submitted this to her editor.
And she can't even say her name. It's insulting to Anna and to her sister's memory. While watching, I wanted to grab her beanie and throw it in her face.

• Heart
I don't believe it was accidental. She references in the video more than once how old Anna's video is and how it was such a long time ago. I reckon she did know where the 'inspiration' - sorry, *manifesting* - came from but didn't think anyone would make the connection.

She says it wasn't very long before writing the book that she watched it, and that it really impacted her. So how could she not make the connection?

Also, no trigger warnings or suggestion people might want to or need to skip forward in the video. She doesn't take any actual accountability.
She says it's a sensitive subject and in the same breath goes on 'yeah, but anyway...'

In this screenshot 'She said very similar things in her video'. The way round she's said that is like Anna stole the words from her or something 😠

Also, I'm wondering if her friend who inspired the change (re. staying alive for a pet) is actually a tik tok with many many views with the same subject.
Staying alive for his pet is a big thing in Ricky Gervais’ After Life. Could potentially be taken from that?

Staying alive for his pet is a big thing in Ricky Gervais’ After Life. Could potentially be taken from that?
She mentions afterlife and how she's a ricky gervais fan but never watched it BUT I remember vividly her posting a crying selfie on IG stories about how afterlife "broke her"

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.