Melanie Murphy #14 Sale agreed on a gaff needs another reason to faff, Next rant-implants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly, when I've changed jobs I've even had to have my TB +HepB antibody levels retested to ensure I'm vaccinated AND not infected with TB. I couldn't work in a hospital without blood test proof AND GPrecords! That's always been the case since HepB vaccinations were recommended for healthcare workers!
Not. New.

Edit: sorry, just realised that Minime has commented almost exactly the same point I have, sorry to repeat... But it's clearly true and what lots of us are thinking, which reassures me somewhat!!
Exactly. When I was pregnant and got my bloods checked it came back that I needed a booster rubella jab. I kind of forgot about itwhen I was returned to work I had to get my HIV status rechecked because of the department I work at. It also came back in the bloods they ran about the rubella. I got into so much trouble over it and couldn’t return to work until it was rectified.

I should have called the papers and got money out of it 😂

she hasn’t a clue how hospitals run. Why would she? She’s never worked in one before but she’s a HSE expert because she has google.

Reactions: 14
Season 2010 of housewives of Beverley Hills called they want that horrific blue get up back, Mel.

Seriously though...it bangs of mid 40's- no-life-outside- of-my-husband vibes.

Don't even get me started on that travesty of a tesla advertisement. A supermacs.

Shat my pants at the whole thing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I just don’t understand why she’s be gifted a Tesla advert when she doesn’t even drive. Is Elon’s marketing dept that desperate? I doubt it.

Reactions: 13
I just don’t understand why she’s be gifted a Tesla advert when she doesn’t even drive. Is Elon’s marketing dept that desperate? I doubt it.
It might be from an electric car rental company (ONTO for example) 🙃, the PRs who run those have no idea & would be way less exclusive with their moves!

Reactions: 7
Season 2010 of housewives of Beverley Hills called they want that horrific blue get up back, Mel.

Seriously though...it bangs of mid 40's- no-life-outside- of-my-husband vibes.

Don't even get me started on that travesty of a tesla advertisement. A supermacs.

Shat my pants at the whole thing.

Definitely Alexis from Dynasty vibes ...I thought the wide screen TV in the front was a bit much my other half would be watching the footie on that never mind keeping his eye on the road 😂 and we never even got to see much of the car I'm surprised their marketing dept would be happy with that poor attempt at advertising.

Reactions: 5
1. Is she wearing her seatbelt in the video?

2. Both these replies are so moronic, does she have any critical thinking skills?
My God.....Major, major facepalm! Melanie is so bloody illiterate, uncultured and just downright stupid. Her replies/arguments make ZERO sense and she just lacks all thinking skills for a 30 year old.... However, what do you expect? Melanie's life/upbringing is the reason she is the way she is....

-Never had close friends or relationships
-Strained family rapports
-Never worked a proper job
-Is a Youtuber/Influencer

and so much more. If Melanie had learnt about life and done mature things like working and therapy she might be better off.

And what's up with the Tesla? Melanie purports herself to be this down to earth, awkward non materialistic woman/mammy who doesn't care about money, consuming and materialistic tit yet................she gags over a Tesla.... Don't get me wrong, Teslas are awesome and I'd love to have one cos they seem fun but Melanie is just full of BS........Another lie from Mel.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
If a blackout is scheduled just charge up 😂😂🤦‍♀️
Don't you just love those 'scheduled' power cuts and storms that are completely predictable. But my fave are the burnt out fuses that leave a note when about to blow so you can precharge the car!!
What a tit

• Haha
Reactions: 15
God Mel really is a wet fart isn’t she?
It’s already been said but ‘no jab no job’ is absolutely not a new thing.
My best friend is a medical student, when she first applied to do medicine she had to have all the jabs she didn’t have when she was little (her mum is anti-vax) despite her being 22 at the time (so would’ve been four years ago now).
Mel is like that middle aged friend of your mum’s who you feel bad about deleting off Facebook because they constantly post absolute crap. Except she has a following and should think even more about spreading around dodgy drivel 🤢 why are brands still working with her?!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
1. Is she wearing her seatbelt in the video?

2. Both these replies are so moronic, does she have any critical thinking skills?
Woah so often she would be SO much better off not responding. Or at least checking with the brand for actual helpful info or the official PR line rather than waffling about trans phobes, underpaid staff and idk just charging it before a blackout 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She says that individual choices don't make a difference. Not with Tesla or her beloved transphobe Rowling at least. But with buying plastic package free food, choosing an electric car, reducing or avoiding dairy consumption, shopping locally and eating meat it does apparently make all the difference. Interesting hypocrisy.
I mean, in the same way she says that people rely on their job at Tesla or Harry Potter world, people also rely on their job in the factories making plastic packaging or on dairy farms, fulfilment centers for Amazon, slaughterhouses etc.
Her arguments are just not there. It's fine, everyone makes their choices. But the way she defends them is just weak.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She says that individual choices don't make a difference. Not with Tesla or her beloved transphobe Rowling at least. But with buying plastic package free food, choosing an electric car, reducing or avoiding dairy consumption, shopping locally and eating meat it does apparently make all the difference. Interesting hypocrisy.
I mean, in the same way she says that people rely on their job at Tesla or Harry Potter world, people also rely on their job in the factories making plastic packaging or on dairy farms, fulfilment centers for Amazon, slaughterhouses etc.
Her arguments are just not there. It's fine, everyone makes their choices. But the way she defends them is just weak.
Exactly. Also, Musk and Rowling do very much care whether you buy their products or not. Her argument is that just because they're already rich they don't care about sales, which is a moronic statement.

Reactions: 10
Exactly. Also, Musk and Rowling do very much care whether you buy their products or not. Her argument is that just because they're already rich they don't care about sales, which is a moronic statement.
Yeah like if Melanie herself earning such amazing money every year why should anyone buy her crappy books or crap she promotes 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I still dont understand why she refuses to wear her seatbelt properly? Its obvious in that insta post that the belt wasn't going across her coat :rolleyes:

Reactions: 11
Her latest post....I couldn't give a shiny shite about Thomas' hair (it does look good though to be fair), but that second pic 🤦‍♀️ for a baby who wouldn't take a bottle no matter how hard she tried 😩....he's sure doing a decent job....🤷‍♀️😂 and how did the milk get from breast to bottle?? Did she *gasp* pump??!! But she has never pumped.....A MIRACULOUS MILK TRANSFER🎉

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Her latest post....I couldn't give a shiny shite about Thomas' hair (it does look good though to be fair), but that second pic 🤦‍♀️ for a baby who wouldn't take a bottle no matter how hard she tried 😩....he's sure doing a decent job....🤷‍♀️😂 and how did the milk get from breast to bottle?? Did she *gasp* pump??!! But she has never pumped.....A MIRACULOUS MILK TRANSFER🎉
That's all I thought about when I saw it too, she really is an eejit 😂 if she didn't bang on about how she exclusively breast feeds and would never pump/use formula, no one would notive. That looks like a pretty damning photo given the baby is newborn sized?? No shame but she shouldn't be so sanctimonious about how people choose to feed their baby and she wouldn't get stick

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.