Melanie Murphy #14 Sale agreed on a gaff needs another reason to faff, Next rant-implants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Government should be putting emphasis on improving people’s health’ like what does that even really mean??! It’s such a nothing statement, what actual actionable things do you propose Dr. Mel??And how has she not realised by now that healthy people get covid too. She’s so transparent. Every time she’s mentioned the vaccine she’s always put in a negative spin - vaccinated people still infectious, vaccines contaminating her boobie milk, vaccines won’t fix everything (which no one ever claimed it would). Not once has she shared anything positive, that the vaccine has saved lives, it’s allowed her husband to get back to work, she clearly has been vaccinated now herself.
She’s so frustrating 😖

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Regardless if vaccinated people with covid are just as infectious, the vaccine reduces the likelihood of you actually getting it off someone who is infectious and (most importantly) reduces the chance of you becoming hospitalised. If you look at infections vs deaths, you'll find that the percentage of infections that lead to death has decreased since people started getting vaccinated.

I guess she hasn't got round to linking a news report about how there is a rise of unvaccinated pregnant people going into hospital either...

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Aaaaaaaand she's in Tesco with the toddler walking around in socks again. But yeah, yeah, virologist Melanie, give out info on healthy living again.
HOW DARE YOU

She's merely bUiLdInG hIs iMmUnItY

• Haha
Reactions: 9
completely done with the IG skin smoothing filters she says.... #nodigitaldistortion

I have really bad hormomal related acne- i just used the same filter " sparkles" mel did in stories and its smoothed out my skin so much i can't even see my own pores nevermind the map of painful acne all over my jaw and chin.

Tell us how confident and happy you are in your own skin mel. Well done dove for hiring such a fraud.

Screenshot_20211029-165442_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20211029-165005_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
completely done with the IG skin smoothing filters she says.... #nodigitaldistortion

I have really bad hormomal related acne- i just used the same filter " sparkles" mel did in stories and its smoothed out my skin so much i can't even see my own pores nevermind the map of painful acne all over my jaw and chin.

Tell us how confident and happy you are in your own skin mel. Well done dove for hiring such a fraud.

View attachment 835792View attachment 835794
Came here to say the same thing. And also: what in the frick is this haircut? It is SO awful.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It seems tattle ( internet trolls) will be getting a mention in her new book😂

• Haha
Knowing Melanies work ethic we should look forward to that around 2030.
She’s going to read out a sex scene 🙈😅

Comments about her lack of seatbelt awareness
76272CEB-6A76-44F9-BA02-F288007FC20E.jpeg
6F38ECD9-2F40-4196-A389-99844A002D97.jpeg
65067A88-9066-4C1F-B7C3-7108E3400C04.jpeg

They’re building a “ granda flat “ onto the house so her da won’t be actually living with them.

She’s looking to push back baby No 2 she’s too nervous to have a toddler and newborn at the same time but Thomas doesn’t seem convinced 😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s going to read out a sex scene 🙈😅

Comments about her lack of seatbelt awareness View attachment 836060View attachment 836062View attachment 836065

They’re building a “ granda flat “ onto the house so her da won’t be actually living with them.

She’s looking to push back baby No 2 she’s too nervous to have a toddler and newborn at the same time but Thomas doesn’t seem convinced 😉
So her excuse for wearing her seatbelt under her arm is so she can turn around and see the baby?? Last time I checked you can turn around to look in the back of your car without moving your seatbelt :rolleyes:

• Heart
The part where they're in the car made me cringeeee! Her leaning on him and not wearing a seatbelt is ASKING for an accident! Extremely irresponsible.

She should read a sex scene on her channel though for that sweet sweet snark material.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Melanie explaining mom guilt: When parents spend money on themselves.. when they don’t breastfeed.
duck you Melanie 🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The child is over a year old and can't self soothe duck she's in for a bumpy ride

Reactions: 10
Why does she share people’s DMs to her with names? The girl that they discussed at the very end for being reluctant about having kids.. she must be horrified that all of the people know her business. Wtf Melanie?

• Heart
All conveniently leading into their talk of children and relationships .I think we can see from that she doesn't want another child anytime soon but she'll go along with it for Thomas's sake ,so all their talk of children putting pressure on a relationship might materialise if there's only one of them truly wants it while the other doesn't feel they can cope and will be resentful 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
This latest video instalment really highlights how dependant she is on Thomas’ assistance - there is literally not a single activity that she does alone, except put her makeup on. I wonder if she’s ever even left the house alone with Pan - even for a walk?

What happened to his job? I guess all we can do is speculate but it seems strange that she hasn’t started sobbing on Instagram about him leaving yet.. assuming he’s just on a delayed schedule (and not booted out) it’s going to a REAL shock to the system for her not to have him at her beck and call all day. And I really wonder how they are supposed to organise a move/new furniture/renovations/whatever while he’s working. Lord, this is going to be one heck of trainwreck - if she thinks she’s stressed now, she doesn’t know what’s coming.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.