Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dearreader

VIP Member
She's deleting every comment and thread under the new video that mentions her plagiarism. By the looks of things she hasn't left her laptop since her video went live. I took SS's.

Also funny how she doesnt mention Anna by name- in fear her followers will look up said video and see she has in fact, stolen another writers work to a tee.
Screenshot_20211219-210621_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20211219-184751_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20211219-161959_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20211219-162457_YouTube.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 22

anon365

Mel: My sons privacy is of the utmost importance. No one can know his name. I don't want him to be embarrassed when he's older

Also Mel: Here's my son trying to hide from me while he takes a shit

• Haha
  • Sick

Dearreader

VIP Member
It'd be a hell of a different take from Mel if her child was immune compromised and his school teachers were fighting no jab no job. Ignorance is bliss mel when you and yours are healthy.

Must be nice doing sweet fuck all in the attic while people live in the real world- where there are people who can't rely on the supplements and vitamins you seem to believe are a cure for all. People caring for themselves, family members, working full time, cooking/cleaning and trying to have a semblance of a social life....all whilst you muse on IG with your anti vax theories....wearing grotty unwashed PJs and lounge 24/7 on a mattress on the floor next to your doorless toilet.

So yeah mel please continue... you are so much more self actualized and experienced than us mere mortals living in the real world with high risk friends and family that we so want to protect as best we can. Sheltered wee fucker Mel has baldy doing the shopping because shes so socially disfunctional she can't do normal human tasks. Spokesperson for the people so you are, Mel.

She's had zero real life expierence, instead shes lived her adult life through a lense and shes still stuck there- ignorant ( purposefully) to the struggles of real life outside her twee ickle youtube videos.

• Heart

Dearreader

VIP Member
Hold on now, the woman that had her husband home full time for well over two years and couldn't wash her own/hair clothes/bras with 24 hour help reckons shes going to grow a veg garden? 😂

It's also a bit convenient to me that Thomas will be vlogging.... wouldn't be to keep tabs on him and know his exact whereabouts at any given time?

"Carrie bradshaw wardrobe" who even speaks like that past their teens nevermind idolize a fictional character. I'm sure all the cheap fabletics gear, polyester dresses, manky bras and mountains of pjs will look so glam in her walk in wardrobe.. oh and that one pair of blahniks she owns that are utterly vile.

Can't wait.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

Chinese_whispers

VIP Member
View attachment 955748
Well, when most of your work is plagiarized/repetitive, and you've a house full of adults and your husband was off work....not that difficult at all I'd imagine 🤦‍♀️

Also, whhhyyyy does she have to be dramatic and say "living between" her inlaws and dad's house .....and then literally says she visited there once a week?? Get a grip Mel. If she can't "up her game" when the standards are THAT low....😂
So just about a video a week??

Try doing a masters while working 60 hours a week, moving county/ commuting for classes one evening a week and writing a dissertation. People lead busy lives. She fucks about on the internet making shitty ads and getting paid ridiculous money to do it. She wouldn’t last in the real world.

MistyWindows

VIP Member
Hey 👋 long time lurker first time poster here.
I doubt I have a lot to say that hasn’t already been said, and much more intelligently than I can manage!
It’s just that I’m so glad this forum exists! How is this woman still getting money from SM (if she is lol) whilst spouting this absolute toxic and damaging tripe and treating her followers like shit if they don’t blindly kiss her arse?
I used to watch the odd video of hers when I was a teenager, I had an ED and was grateful to find content about it.
I randomly remembered her a few weeks ago and searched to see what she was up to and good lord ignorance was bliss 😅
I was scrolling through her Instagram today (procrastinating) and if you compare her posts from a few years ago with the recent ones it’s really quite depressing.
Her older posts actually seem quite genuine and sweet, just photos of her hanging around with new people (whether or not her Youtuber friends wanted a selfie who knows but they look happy), traveling, trying new food etc. Just enjoying life.
Now it’s just bloody selfies of her shit eating grin, Mr Yick, cheap active wear, her belly/boobs (I’m all for body confidence, not that she actually promotes it mind) and the back of her baby’s head.
All complete with a BS essay underneath in which she tries to say something thought provoking and deep but ends up just talking about how she’s God’s gift to the earth and anyone with a different lifestyle to her is unhealthy and miserable.
And I don’t even want to get started on her nauseating victim complex! Everyone’s said it before but she is the most naive 30 something year old on the internet surely? All this whinging and entitlement 💀
And then let’s not forget the gaslighty arguments with her followers underneath (before she deletes them).
It’s actually quite depressing. I really never thought that this so called open minded, tolerant YouTuber would end up being one of the most small minded and judgmental people I’ve ever come across.
Sorry about the rant! But it’s just a shame tbh. I feel bad for all her fans now who were my age when I watched her.
But genuine questions now! Do you guys think she’s always been like this and was putting on an ‘I’m so quirky and different act’, do you think baldy has just moulded her into the partner he wanted OR has she just isolated herself from reality and driven herself up the wall? (I know quite a few people who have sadly had this happen during lockdown, all of them radicalised ‘anti-vaccine’ ‘anti-mask’ conspiracy theory shit)
AND do you think she’s ever going to realise that the way she’s acted is so wrong? Or is just too stubborn for that to ever EVER happen?
Again sorry for the long post, clearly needed to get it off my chest 😅
Happy Saturday all 💀

• Heart

Chinese_whispers

VIP Member
Ah, so she hasn't deleted every trace of her insanely obvious sock puppet accounts since being called out here. noNeTheLeSs 🧐 we see you Melz.

View attachment 829597
View attachment 829600
Also what kind of fucking comment is that on Mac Miller. Just admit you completely jumped the gun and contributed to circulating false info about his death (ie claimed it was suicide - it was not) rather than waiting for the coroner's report, you absolute moron.
"Playing with fire with substance abuse". He was a fucking addict Melanie, have a heart.

• Heart
  • Sad

neens113

Chatty Member
The worst thing about it is she won't apologize. As per usual. She was called out for not using TW before and said something along the lines of "I'm still learning, thank you for your understanding". She is the ultimate deflector. Even with Fabletics she said she wouldn't comment until she heard from the company. Still radio silent other than saying she'll continue to wear what she has from the brand in order to be sustainable.

If she ever acknowledges the above I can guarantee she'll be all "I'm so sorry you thought I plagiarized that piece from my book. Unfortunately people commit suicide every day. I pulled this writing from my incredibly intelligent brain."

She sickens me
My guess is she'll say it was done subconsciously, as in, she might have seen the video at some point and must've subconsciously remembered it. Which - of course - is bullshit, as she's quoting word by word. She's done this before when she was called out for trying to pass a quote off as her own writing in one of her posts without giving credit, then defended herself by saying she must've read it somewhere years ago and subconsciously remembered it, but that the concept isn't unique, that you can't check every single piece of writing for possible plagiarism, blabla.

• Sad
  • Heart

Ms.Marble

VIP Member
Too funny that the woman, who has partnered with a mattress company more than once is the one complaining about the "billion dollar sleep industry". She doesn't even see the irony.

• Heart

Dianne

Chatty Member
I had a similar labour to Melanie with trial forceps and I almost had an emergency c section - I don’t think anyone is ‘pushed’ into having emergency surgery! It’s last resort! She needs some counselling to accept her labour experience if she’s still banging on about it!

• Heart
Point stands - where does it end? Nobody blaming staff or patients, just shitty managers who don’t give a flying f**k as long as they’re not held to account. Job well done obviously. 🤷‍♀️
Respectfully, maybe take it to the covid thread? That seems a more appropriate place to discuss your views as people are on that thread to discuss the issue of covid and restrictions. You’re entitled to your opinion, but this convo is going round in circles and none of us are ever gonna agree with each other, so it’s a bit futile really. The thread is for talking about Melanie rather than evaluating the performance of governments and medical leaders in the covid crisis.

Dearreader

VIP Member
TW - suicide

Honestly what she did is akin to what lazy college students do when referencing literature changing a few words but keeping the meaty part.... which is very much plagiarism.

Anna - "if you commit suicide I don’t even know what would happen to you"

Mel - "if you kill yourself I don’t know what will happen to you when your gone"

There's no doubt in my mind she did this throughout college and now in her thirties.

Plagiarism is never okay but as @rattleprattle pointed out to plagiarize someone's trauma for a chapter in a poorly written novel is very low.

I hope she gets called out. I would be reeling if someone used a traumatic time in my life to, word for word take something very difficult and personal from me and pass off as there own words. I'm sure Anna found it incredibly hard to speak about and publish to youtube. What a way to minimise someone else's inspiring MH content to pass off as her own. (MH content that is so desperately needed, no less)

@anon365 thank you for posting this orginally. Im disgusted.

• Heart

Sazb64

Chatty Member
Funny that she claims to only share 1% of her life but divulges all the details of their house buying process and feels the need to justify Thomas' work schedule...Curious why someone would want to be a pilot at all if they didn't want to fly long haul flights.
It's the equivalent of a retail worker saying they never want to work evenings or weekends....🤦‍♀️😂😂

The sharing 1% always gets me 😂 we know her son's poop schedule, have seen the sex den 🤢 and literally her bare breasts. Wtf is the other 99% 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 20

kalechips

VIP Member
In fairness I never cried as much before I had a kid. I think there is a deeper understanding of it that you just don't have before (personally anyway, not speaking for everyone else). But saying that, it doesn't make you suddenly a better person as she's trying to act.
Totally, I can see how things like that might make you feel emotional. I just feel like when Mel does it she's trying to push the idea that "you don't know real love until you have kids", which is just untrue and disrespectful to people who choose to be childfree or can't have kids.

• Heart

neens113

Chatty Member
A lot to unpack here but… vaccines are a ‘new medical procedure’?

🤡🤡🤡
Why would anyone message HER and ask if they should have the vaccine? Not that I believe it actually happened, but if it did… that’s honestly baffling. Who tf messages a stranger and asks them these things?

• Heart

Dearreader

VIP Member
It's just dawned on me.....the gall of her to do a sponsored post with dove encouraging young girls and women to accept their bodies and love them for how they are....not even a week ago she was discussing implants.

Don't even get me started on how doctored and filtered her latest post is....it doesn't even look like you hun. Weren't you also saying as a Dove ambassador you were done showing unrealistic/airbrushed/ filtered images? Wasn't that part of your "pledge"

• Heart
  • Angry