Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dearreader

VIP Member
What happened?
Melanie and Thomas ran to the media outlet DublinLive about how they were forced to live in an attic due to the pandemic. The piece was also used as a soapbox for Thomas to whine about losing his wings and being in dept. This sparked outrage in the Facebook comments of the article. Of the back of this, people with connections in AL came to tattle to share screenshots from the airlingus whatsapp group.

All this can be found from page 8 on thread - Melanie Murphy #10 the erratic, mel-odramatic, fascist in the attic.

* important to note that while they were running to the media about being forced into attic dwelling and the mountains of dept on their shoulders they had -

- bought a new car
- bought an expensive matress
- bought a hair transplant
- saving for a wedding redo.

Attached the photos from airlingus staff whatsapp. But worth going back to thread ten to read the comments screenshot by tattlers. HILARIOUS.
8DA2DE5B-DCFF-4E84-B584-0AFDD62D4FC7.png
7C3DCEED-0225-4CE6-BFE6-72243CBB3CD0.png
1A05AED5-1C06-4102-9610-A909C457B0EA.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Kasselena

Wow it's great news that Anna got word of it. Also pretty unbelievable she went on in that youtube comment saying "was that you that ratted me out?"

Tbh I shared the screenshot to anna's ig but I am not sure she saw it, I would imagine she received more than one message about it. I found it funny that mel thought it was that ONE message only to rat her out. Like, she makes it sound such detective work to link her passage to anna's video that ONE person only managed to make the connection, while probably anna's socials have been flooded with the same content.

• Heart

Dearreader

VIP Member
The notions astound me.
Screenshot_20211112-180204_Instagram.jpg

Sweet Chaos? WOW, so profound. I, for one love her instagram poems. I do be agog at the drivel. It's like a brain exercise/puzzle. Me -

She loves to think shes wordly and deep... like how she proclaims she's so well travelled. The few youtube conventions you attended don't count as well travelled- esp when you didn't leave the grounds of the hotel resort. All documented in her vlogs fyi.

'Lived' in spain she says.... a month's holiday in your fella's dorm room doesn't count.

'Lived' in LA... you were on a holiday visa that ran out so you had to come back home.... but you leave that part out, conveniently.

• Haha
  • Heart

influenzainfluencer

I noticed in her recent vid she mentioned she had ‘friends that are newly pregnant’…
Hannah Witton has just announced her pregnancy after documenting her tough TTC journey.

I know Melanie didn’t technically out Hannah but I can’t think of any other ‘friends’ Mel has, let alone ones that may be pregnant… Hannah initially sprung to my mind when she said it and here we are, can’t help but think Mel wanted to start people speculating.

• Wow

Helmi

Check this out...Someone leaves a nice comment on Melanie's recent photoshopped Instagram photo and she proceeds to once again type out an essay of this nonsense.....What is she on about.....Does motherhood have a look? Law of attraction vibes? She's a teenager, she's a teen fucking mom with the way she behaves.
This comment has "not like the other girls" written all over it. Melanie is such a basic woman (and by the way, there's absolutely nothing wrong with that) but always makes such a fuss about being ✨quirky✨ . Most of us got over that mindset after our teenage years when we realised that everyone around us is unique. There's no need to put yourself on a pedestal for being more unique than others because that's not a thing. But Melanie is in her 30's and still think that she's better than regular people because she listens to classical music.

• Heart

rattleprattle

Chatty Member
See covid isn’t that bad, according to herself. You only die if you make bad lifestyle choices like eating too much, or not wearing your see through leggings to the gym or doing dangerous things like going outside. And anyways she has “natural immunity” because even covid thinks she’s a dose. And if you DO get covid you are better than the vaccinated people because you then have “superior” immunity to covid, provided you made the right lifestyle choice by not dying.
And anyways even if she did get covid her boobs would use their boobie senses to liquid gold out the cure for covid. So there is no real reason for her to wear a mask or really any clothes generally. Just like she doesn’t have to wear a seatbelt. REALLY she’s really just advocating for “my body my choice”, but in only this one circumstance because she’s not really pro choice in any other situation and always has a painfully vocal opinion on the one definite singular right way of doing things.
Nobody really knows the struggle of being an earth mother vegan advocate warrior. It would almost put you off your FULL CHICKEN AND STUFFING DINNER.
B7A7D7C7-787E-4BFB-9E9E-551F922099B7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Kasselena

English is not my first language but I always thought I could manage. guys I cannot explain how confused I am, it's like I am reading a sequence of words from a scrabble game

• Haha
  • Heart

rattleprattle

Chatty Member
More COVID content from the stupidest cretin alive. As usual, she with the medical degree from the university of Facebook is, and always was, all knowing when it comes to correct covid policy. The woman lets everybody know that Lush bath bombs give her thrush and yet it’s doctors that are “harping on”? Would she ever kindly get on the fuck off bus and stop showing her ignorance at every turn.

• Angry

kalechips

VIP Member
I feel like Thomas finding fulfillment from his work will slowly chip away at their relationship. I don't think she has the emotional maturity to be happy for him for finding a source of happiness outside of his relationship with her. I don't really believe that he was genuinely upset at the idea of doing long-haul flights but likely that he just said that to her to try to make her feel less insecure. Why on earth would he want to be a pilot if he didn't want to fly across the world? She seems to want the notoriety and prestige ($$$) of having a PiLoT hUsBaNd but doesn't actually enjoy the realities of this job.

• Heart
New to the thread! I come along and read how well people express themselves at this madness so apologies if i am not as on it but i started watching the video for my sins (only 20 mins in) and i just cant believe she ever used to promote herself as anything but traditional...if u want the husband,house in ur hometown and kids lifestyle then fine but stop pretending ur different/not like other girls in anyway! im with someone 6 years and we rent...so by Melanie's standards my life is on pause and i need a vision board to get to her level!!

she is so condensing and this vision board is just a glorified fecking shopping list...the vanity!! no mention of health or happiness jus more more!

and the way she talks about writing contracts as if its just something you drop and pick up...ur not entitled or guaranteed another 1 now or in the future!!

eughh sorry rant over! 🙈

• Heart
  • Haha

Dearreader

VIP Member
Why is she always trying to be ‘the first’ to be following something? She always inserts herself somehow, she can’t just celebrate Britney being freed, it has to be a chance for her to let you know she’s been following free Britney for sooooo long

Didn't see her once mention the free Britney movement or the financial and emotional abuse Britney had to endure for over thirteen years. It reminds me so much of how Mel refused to mention repeal the 8th in the crucial lead up but once it passed mel was all like we did it goise!! Then it transpired she didn't vote. Anything for a bandwagon moment.

But let me whip out a camera so you can see me cry. She's thirty-two. Who fucking cries and takes pics? I'm sick of saying it- the only people who behave this way tend to be emotionally abusive and highly manipulative.

• Heart

Chinese_whispers

VIP Member
I’ve never understood her obsession with Carrie. She’s literally the worst out of the Sex women? She promotes buying vogue and shoes over eating, she has a shitty column and a boyfriend then husband who treats her like shit. Make me Miranda or Charlotte any day. I adore Samantha bht her lifestyle works for her, wouldn’t be for me but at least she owns who she is and doesn’t justify herself for anyone. Why Carrie?!? 😂

melanie isn’t unconventionally fun or has a whacky lifestyle. It’s all in her head and that’s very sad to me.

maybe Stephen Kings Carrie 👀💀

• Haha

Chinese_whispers

VIP Member
She seems to spend her life in between milestones and doesn’t enjoy the bits in the middle. Renting is a pain but it doesn’t mean your life is on pause. You can decorate in rent friendly ways (even paint if your landlords are sound), go on holidays, get married, have children and parties. I’ve had most of the best times of my life in a rented shared house.

a home and a life is what you make it. She has such a black and white view of life, it’s quite sad to see actually.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Nicki19

IMG_20211023_145958.jpg

This to me is so depressing, using a ring light and a ton of makeup to shill some crappy cream in your underwear sitting amongst absolute squalor. Jesus that is ONE room, she doesn't have a job, and he's been off work or only on part time for months now, how does she think she'd ever be able to cope with a house??

• Heart

Kitt

VIP Member
Thomas is going to start vlogging pilot life. Family AND flying? Clearly they think it’s an interesting angle.
God she lives on her own planet doesn’t she. Been sleeping on a mattress for the last year but she’s gonna plant her own veg? Yeah right. Can’t grow frozen waffles, Mel.

Imagine the tack she’ll buy claiming they’re ANTIQUES. Her house is going to be so tasteless.

• Haha
And in another question when asked about her favourite meals, she says she has steak twice a week, eggs, and spanakopita (made with feta). The only ‘vegan’ (excluding vegetables from this because eating vegetables does not mean you’re vegan, or even plant based) items are quorn chicken pieces and vegan goodfellas pizza.

Like… it would be too much of a rant for me to go on about how delusional she is, but she’s the most unaware person I’ve ever witnessed online.

• Haha
  • Heart

Dearreader

VIP Member
Melanie Murphy #14 sale agreed on a gaff, needs another reason to worry and faff. Next rant- implants. Big thanks to @Sazb64 for the winning title. Apologies, had to edit to make it fit. Hope it's ok x

If anyone wishes to do a thorough wrap up of the last thread feel free. From memory she hasn't done much apart from flaunt her breasts, talk about her breasts and shame mother's for formula feeding their kids?? On this topic I spotted this really sad post under her breastfeeding post
20211011_201506.jpg

Bit gas that she's maintained over and over how she doesn't want her son to have an online presence or "footprint" yet sees no harm in uploading a 24 hours with a one year old *just wondering* did he goo goo gah gah his consent for such? Seeing as you made such a big deal about consent and not causing resentment In your relationship with him- attaching a SS from your reel just in case you forgot, silly Mel!
20211011_203023.jpg

Re the new video- a narcisstic like Melanie will have rewatched her vlog numerous times to ensure she looks just right...she left the tit shot in for attention. Maybe for praise that she just doesn't need a boob job shes so perfect as she is!!

I spy one of the old sock puppets back in rotation under the newest video. Oh Mel, you are the biggest troll of all!! The withdrawals must have been too much 😂

• Heart

Mystery07

The daughter that is on a bizarre carnavore diet, doesn't believe in taking psych meds, and whose podcast has platformed people who are anti vax, anti covid restriction and don't believe in climate change. Episodes also include "the trans debate", "woke narratives debunked" and "the truth behind antifa" with Andy Ngo. She sure sounds like a lovely person Mel!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart