Melanie Murphy #14 Sale agreed on a gaff needs another reason to faff, Next rant-implants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she always trying to be ‘the first’ to be following something? She always inserts herself somehow, she can’t just celebrate Britney being freed, it has to be a chance for her to let you know she’s been following free Britney for sooooo long

Didn't see her once mention the free Britney movement or the financial and emotional abuse Britney had to endure for over thirteen years. It reminds me so much of how Mel refused to mention repeal the 8th in the crucial lead up but once it passed mel was all like we did it goise!! Then it transpired she didn't vote. Anything for a bandwagon moment.

But let me whip out a camera so you can see me cry. She's thirty-two. Who bleeping cries and takes pics? I'm sick of saying it- the only people who behave this way tend to be emotionally abusive and highly manipulative.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
What are “my-next-novel” vibes? Anyone care to help us decipher that?

She’s the ultimate pick me girl. My gawd.
"so much nature magic" yeah Teletubbies.

Why is she always trying to be ‘the first’ to be following something? She always inserts herself somehow, she can’t just celebrate Britney being freed, it has to be a chance for her to let you know she’s been following free Britney for sooooo long
Yuck! This muppet💩
When 'histrionic' is your middle name.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think she has lost quite a bit of weight since the summer time but I wouldn't say she's unhealthily thin or anything. I was smaller than Mel before having my baby, I breastfed and I'm still not as small as before despite eating healthily and working out 5 times a week. I also had my baby a few months before Mel so it's definitely not a given to lose all the baby weight within a year or so. Think it just depends on the individual 🤷‍♀️
I actually think she looked better with a bit more weight on!

Reactions: 2
Imagine you’re Britney and after all you’ve been through, you look at the stories you’ve been @ and having to see her bleeping eyeball.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Imagine you’re Britney and after all you’ve been through, you look through stories you’ve been @ and having to look at her bleeping eyeball.
Don't worry, if that happened Melster would be ALL over that and would post that she had seen the story :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
I would just assume Melanie as a 32 year old adult with a husband at home full time they would at least have some kind of routine established. One where a wash is done as part of a couples daily routine?

Even their dinner is the same every week- vegan goodfellas pizza, pesto, Amy's Kitchen.

Two people at home 24 hrs a day. Convenience meals and wearing dirty clothes from the floor?Nah that's not normal behaviour for two adults at home. It's makes me wonder how true all these happiest I've ever been posts are. They both seem like they are overwhelmed.
I too am "offended" by their lack of culinary interest or meal variety!
Always highlight of the day: dinner

Not the crying selfies again

I'm sure she was obsessed with britney and didnt just casually like her when she was 9 before she started to pretend to like alternative music to impress boys 💁‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Mel: My sons privacy is of the utmost importance. No one can know his name. I don't want him to be embarrassed when he's older

Also Mel: Here's my son trying to hide from me while he takes a tit

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I like the jumpsuit and not going to lie food and drinks (fake or not) with my friends at night sounds IDEAL. But why is her bra out? Surely a good bra that focuses on the baps would be better with that outfit?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Mel: My sons privacy is of the utmost importance. No one can know his name. I don't want him to be embarrassed when he's older

Also Mel: Here's my son trying to hide from me while he takes a tit
I came here to say this. Why would she post this? It is beyond intrusive. She always talks about consent and I think it's an important thing, but taking pictures like that is just the opposite of respectful.

I like the jumpsuit and not going to lie food and drinks (fake or not) with my friends at night sounds IDEAL. But why is her bra out? Surely a good bra that focuses on the baps would be better with that outfit?
The jumpsuit could look so nice on her with a proper bra an shoes that go with it.
She must have bought a few clothes recently and they are all from that one brand she is always tagging. Her last three posts were about outfits and all of them with the same brand tagged. No variation whatsoever in her posts.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
duck offfff with your manky bra on show and what the duck are those trainers????? Genuinely the world dressed YouTuber out there.

• Haha
I've said before I think she has a beautiful face, and she looks really well. But absolutely agree with all the above, her wardrobe could seriously do with going missing during the move....starting with her bras 🤢🤢😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Even a black bra would be better? It’s like one of those bras you find at the back of a drawer from Penney’s summer selection 2012? It doesn’t even look to be fitting her right . It’s the boob equivalent of a cheesewire thong. 😣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That dog was the only good thing in that entire post. Her bra as usual is AWFUL. Its like she makes a point of displaying it on purpose because she thinks showing bra is a taboo? Atleast wear a good one? Also, who are these imaginary friends she speaks of? 🤪

• Haha
I won't be surprised if she will join the Taylor Swift scarf bandwagon.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Video recap.( I just can’t stop hate watching may the Lord have mercy on my soul) Basically all her problem behaviours were due to hormones injecting her with crazy witch juice and not just her being crunchy as all hell. She’s super stable now says she, as she plays bop it on her space buns and giggles maniacally into the camera. Small interlude where she gives out about the men doing work on the road outside; there won’t be any of that when she gets the new house. At the new house she will be grounded and regular programming will recommence because everything will be stable, even though she plans on being pregnant/breastfeeding till she’s 42, has a second wedding to plan, a granny flat to build and will be out “overlooking farmland” in the new house with no transport and a husband 40000ft in the air. On that note, 35000+ randomers on the internet may be intrigued to know that although Beavis has been merrily flying away, he hasn’t landed the plane in the proverbial airport for some time now, just so ya know.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Absolute LOLS at “I could see myself just being pregnant and breastfeeding all the way until menopause”.

Wtf, how many babies are you planning to pop out Mel? Lord help us.. and, what? Breastfeed all of them until they’re 4/5? Good luck buttercup! Maybe, instead of just reproducing more you could actually just tackle your hormonal imbalance with diet/lifestyle and the guidance of a practitioner. PMDD can be treated, I would know - I have it myself.

As usual it’s all focused on herself and what benefits her agenda.. yeah, some mention of “bonding and antibodies” but mostly the same old narcissistic drivel. I still think she will change her tune when all this free childcare becomes more allusive and she lives out the full toddler experience 😂 Only thing is, judging by their current contraception strategy it’ll be too late by then.

Reactions: 16
Also what is the “multi billion dollar sleep industry” when it’s at home? Are we being subliminally sold cots now? Are they in cahoots with the antibreastfeeding lobby and the vaccine pushers? Are their headquarters in a cot shaped underground lair someplace under the polar ice cap? REVEAL YOUR SECRETS SPACE BUN HUN

Also more absolutely unqualified medical advice. Bed sharing is absolutely associated with an increased risk of SIDS (( Bed sharing when parents do not smoke: is there a risk of SIDS? An individual level analysis of five major case–control studies BMJ Vol 3 Issue 5 - “Bed sharing for sleep when the parents do not smoke or take alcohol or drugs increases the risk of SIDS. Risks associated with bed sharing are greatly increased when combined with parental smoking, maternal alcohol consumption and/or drug use. A substantial reduction of SIDS rates could be achieved if parents avoided bed sharing.”))

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.