Melanie Murphy #11 me neck, me back, I'm a hypochondriac

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t see her being able to travel back and forth to Manchester very much if travel restrictions are still in place and considering from what I’m aware Ireland are way behind in a vaccination program compared to the UK. I’m not even aware if they’ve started vaccinating please correct me if I’m wrong. It would make more sense to just move there
30% people over 16 in Ireland have had the first vaccine shot. Restrictions are easing here so I think it's doable come Autumn anyway

Reactions: 4
She's a weapon
“It sickens me. I truly don’t care about how you feel about my feelings”
Your followers are your bread and butter Mel, telling them it sickens you when women have an abortion and there’s no possible scenario in your mind that would make it okay for you is a horrid opinion that the people who pay your bills have every right to call out

abortion shaming Mel: unlocked :rolleyes:

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
She's a weapon
It makes me laugh how in the same paragraph there's 'no judgement' but states that abortions sickens her. That is definitely a judgement there Melanie, and a strong one at that.

Also how she talks about pro-choice people saying 'good for you' when people get abortions, that's because that person is making the right choice for themselves, when it's not by any means an easy decision EITHER WAY. Not because it's a bleeping party popper birthday-esque party when someone decides to have an abortion you daft bint!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
It’s not her place to be sickened by what other people do.

I’ve never seen anyone shut down productive conversation like she does, she is so wrapped up in herself it’s crazy. There was no need to reply to that person like that. Worms for brains

Reactions: 19
She needs to get off the internet for a loooong time before she truly kills her so called brand entirely. Just as with her friend and fabletics, she's made it clear she doesn't give a tit about others horrible experiences, it only matters how it affected her. Her friends sexual assault? Oh much worse done to her 🙄 fabletics staff abused? Oh they're investigating that, yippee for my sponsor you goise!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I am so exhausted with her labelling any critique trolling, it's unfair on the people she attacks and on genuine victims of trolling. People engage with her in intelligent and articulate ways, and often in a compassionate way, from their personal accounts, and she calls them trolls. She really cannot take feedback at all.

Just like in that writing video she implied anyone who didn't enjoy her novel and found flaws in the plot and characters must not understand books or hadn't finished it before writing a review.....or, hear me out Mel, you're a tit writer.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Yeah absolute hypocrite. Its maddening to me that she can criticise such fantastic writers like Tolkein but as an amateur herself can't take criticism and calls people trolls for having an opinion on her work.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Me catching up on this thread

She's just so toxic. I can't even watch out of hate or curiosity any more and I don't get how she still has followers that like and agree with her!?

Re the abortion comments, she seems to be missing the point that you can choose not to have an abortion yourself but still be pro choice because you know that it might be the best, or only, option for other people. The key word being choice. To even imply a lack of education about contraception or women being more 'sexually choosy' (???) Shows that she doesn't understand the depth of the conversations she's involving herself in and that's so dangerous and irresponsible.

She's awful and needs to just remove herself from the internet.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
She is a vile human
She is not pro choice if she has to write an essay about how she wishes abortion wasn’t an option and women were taught more about using contraception
That’s right slut shaming and victim blaming all wrapped up in a “I’m a pro choice advocate”
Abortion is NEVER a choice anyone makes lightly but it’s their right to choose and everyone else who isn’t involved in that decision can duck right off with their opinions
She is not pro choice but she knows if she were to admit it she would be crucified
She is a disgusting person that has such an archaic Irish Catholic view of the world
Not admonishing anyone who is Catholic, but she embodies everything wrong with Catholicism

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Would love to see Irish aviation resume fully on the same day Thomas moves to Manchester.

Melanie acted woke online for years, changes personality depending on who she's around and now she's got someone legally binded to her she feels safe to air her very real toxic views to the world because she has a pilot wage to fall back on and a safety net in the form of marriage.

She's also well aware her younger followers are too young to comprehend or question her crappy takes because they don't have the life experiences yet to think critically or question the vitriol that she spews everyday.

Someone asked would she be willing to do a video on United Ireland. I, for one would love to see her manage to offend the entire country with her spicy takes.

Then again she might make another clique documentary where she stays firmly on the fence, taking profit and then, when it would come time to vote in the ref on unity Mel would have recently succumb to IBS, a milk bleb or a neck strain and stays silent online when half the country question whether she voted or not.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Can we have anti-abortion in every thread title going forward so people will know when they search?

I get it, Mel, a lot of us were raised catholic families who had/have very strong views on. It’s a tricky subject, and I’d imagine a very emotional decision for most people raised in Ireland to make. Or it might be the easiest decision someone makes. It doesn’t matter. But to say you are anti-abortion, but pro-choice is absolutely a contradiction. Especially when you double down on that view with slut shaming and sexism. Also the whole ‘I’m not one of those people who jump for joy at the thought of an abortion’ is such a reduction, sensationalised argument perpetuated by the church about abortion. The fact that the repeats it online to impressionable young girls makes me sick.

Think whatever you like without consequence, but the moment you spout your judgemental views online, after you’ve pretended to be pro-choice enough to *make a short film and win awards*, you are completely fair game for any criticism.

I think Thomas and her are perfect for each other. Both live so far up their own assholes.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Me and Thomas live our own lives... we listen to different podcasts for gods sake! Hahaha moron.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Oh, so according to her comment her YouTube is her hobby and writing is as well? Lol lol lol. I thought those were her jobs.
And the only thing I've seen her bake are "sex muffins" what ever the frick that is.

I can't even analyse this response, she is delusional all she does is spout negativity but yet she's a glass half full gal. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh, so according to her comment her YouTube is her hobby and writing is as well? Lol lol lol. I thought those were her jobs.
And the only thing I've seen her bake are "sex muffins" what ever the frick that is.
Ah you are forgetting the "granny" Apple tart AND soup!!

Calm down Nigella lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can't even analyse this response, she is delusional all she does is spout negativity but yet she's a glass half full gal. LOL
From this they're clearly such a stereotypical traditional couple, Thomas seems to have a varied and fulfilling life, a "dream" career, local friends and selection of hobbies, and Mel has her job, his friends + some in London and...baking? Bleak.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.