Melanie Murphy #11 me neck, me back, I'm a hypochondriac

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is really upsetting to be honest. So sanctimonious and judgemental.
"Women should be more choosy sexually". So women that choose an abortion bring this on themselves then and it wouldn't happen if they just had slept with the right men?
I'm so done with her ass. I can't.
In what world are we encouraged to not think about the consequences of having sex and are just told to explore? Where is sex education handled like that?
She makes me furious.

Pure sickening to be honest..

And I'll say it. For a woman who wrote in her book about her own SA, she had little empathy for her friend or enough foresight or consideration for other's to attach a TW in edit.

To shame women the way she has while proclaiming how she just couldn't do it is truly a new low. Nevermind, as you said - high key shaming women for not being educated enough on contraception, sexual exploration when everyone knows that abortion isn't as flimsy as that pathetic example.

Also see ; claiming she had it so much worse than her friend who was SA'd but in another video states she was friendly with said ex and continued to sleep with him for a year after the break up but said in comments on the latest video she spoke with the friend about the SA straight after the break up.

Yeah, it's a big no from me.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Does she ever shut up though?

It's a little after 9am and I'm exhausted reading that. Can't imagine how much she sucks the soul out of people in real life.
So wrong in so many ways. Love that Melanie is being a hypocrite that WOMEN should be doubling up on contraception. If I do remember so rightly, it's men that wear the condom, not women (dental dams do exist, not sure how widely available they are though) ! Also for the past couple of years hasn't Melanie done the ovulation tracking contraception method or something like that? No 'doubling up on contraception' from her, not even following her own advice...typical.

I'm worried she's raising a boy with these sorts of archaic views.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Gonna write this because I’m feeling brave and melanies anti abortion rant has angered the crap out of me and I just can’t bear the idea of anyone reading it and it having an impact on how they view themselves for contemplating getting one as an option or even having the procedure.

I had an abortion a . Best decision I made for myself at the time and it is a valid option for any woman out there and no one should be made to feel guilty about it from some random who claims to be pro choice.

duck Melanie. Ignore her she’s just high off the idea of spraying liquid gold from her mammaries and has some “I’m gonna save all the babies” complex.

you are not a bad person for considering abortion you are not a bad person for having an abortion you are not a bad person full stop.

the thing that gets me about melanies crap is that pro choice has never meant pro abortion. Ever. And at least in my view one of the main points about pro choice is that it matters precious little what your own personal opinion is of abortions. Who cares about your own personal opinion of the procedure in general. Facts are unless you are that woman with that background with that life stuff going on behind the scenes, then you don’t understand the reasoning behind that’s woman’s choice either way.
m

Melanie has also got an absolute nerve spouting that stuff about “women should be better educated re contraception” when she was promoting natural cycles and also telling people that breastfeeding was her contraception. She’s terrifyingly stupid

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Her uneducated opinions about abortion make my blood boil. The fact that she calls herself a feminist is laughable. No one should ever have to defend their choice to getting one, regardless of how you might have ended up in that situation. She makes me sick

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Not shocked at all about her abortion stance as it fits the rest of how she lives her life. Narrow minded and entirely selfish. I’m more worried for the people who follow her who will think that there’s something “wrong” with them or they’re “bad” people for having an abortion- especially those who we’re SA and became pregnant as a result.

It’s absolutely nobody’s business why an abortion happens, the same as any other medical reason for visiting a doctor and I’m so glad we’re now in a society where it’s legal. Outside of family and friends who have “taken the boat” I can now have patients with written referrals to me after an abortion has complications and it not be a lie/ I can treat people more effectively as a result.

Her whole attitude is appalling.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Does she ever shut up though?

It's a little after 9am and I'm exhausted reading that. Can't imagine how much she sucks the soul out of people in real life.
Melanie SHUT THE duck UP
Seriously, this girl is harping on about educating women on contraception?? YOU USE THE RHYTHM METHOD YOU ABSOLUTE DOSE 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Why is her go to always to call the person a troll? That clearly was a very well argued, well phrased comment that she responded to and not at all a troll.

You’re right she’s an absolute weapon.
To quote Melanie herself - not everyone is a troll, but you are one, Melanie.

Shitting her knickers because someone of higher intelligence and empathy for other women took her down a few pegs. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Especially when you have pebbles for a brain 😂

Christ her writing is bollox

Plus, there she is now in her da's house, in a granny dress, with the Dolly Parton's hanging out as usual 🤢😂
Screenshot_20210507-190522.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
excellent, a writing Q&A 💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚
wish Tolkien had watched tit like this before writing his amateur pieces of crap.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Does she think people who are pro-choice love abortion or do it for a laugh or something? Why even say that if not to bait people into comment wars. We know she lives for arguing online no matter what she says.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Does she think people who are pro-choice love abortion or do it for a laugh or something? Why even say that if not to bait people into comment wars. We know she lives for arguing online no matter what she says.
i went to check out the comments under that video and the one posted here has been deleted I think

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Melanie : I don't have time for showers or hot cups of coffee.

Also Mel : So goise I just love playing this game called June's journey #ad

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Her “words” have lost all meaning across social media, she doesn’t speak because she has the desire to converse with others,
she speaks because she loves the sound of her own voice,
engagement aside her endless stream of words don’t have the power to hit or make an impact, doesn’t matter if she’s posting her rubbish pomes or a reflective piece, of arguing with a stranger about yet ANOTHER controversial topic.

at this point it’s all just lengthy meaningless rubbish nobody could be arsed reading.
and from an “author” how incredibly sad must that be.
to invest so much time into typing uneducated rubbish that does nothing but make your audience hate you or pity you.

edit, why is she dressed like she’s in an amateur performance of sense and sensibility.
bloody hell, I will ASK my husband to take MY baby for a walk..... weird, just weird at 7 months.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Just catching up and I can't believe what I'm hearing on all that tit about abortion. How can people use her as an ambassador? I had a bit of sympathy when the latest video came out when it's obvious she has underlying mental health issues but putting such controversial and untrue views out there is a bleeping disgrace and she should be ashamed of herself. No doubt if she gets a backlash from this she will cry wolf about mental health a la Roxanne Pallett. I'm sorry but this does not give you a free pass to trigger other people and do so much damage online! I'm outraged- someone very close to me had an abortion due to misunderstanding with contraception and would be really triggered if she saw what Mel put out there. My blood is boiling!! She's also claiming people challenging her are trolls. Is she bleeping thick? She's basically trolling people for having abortions. As you guys can tell I am raging!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I don’t see her being able to travel back and forth to Manchester very much if travel restrictions are still in place and considering from what I’m aware Ireland are way behind in a vaccination program compared to the UK. I’m not even aware if they’ve started vaccinating please correct me if I’m wrong. It would make more sense to just move there

Reactions: 4
She's actually a dream influencer. She is minus integrity. She basically said there that she won't be speaking about it until she gets word from management on what they want her to say, the correct messaging to protect and mitigate negative reaction against the brand.

The whole "I am SURE they'll do everything they can" c'mon Melanie. You were also SURE that they were a completely ethical company last week.

They'll do everything they can insofar as getting this story to blow over and roll out damage control. Are we supposed to believe they were doing everything they can to date when this rampant abuse went unchecked for years?
This is part of my problem. She's waiting to hear back so she can undoubtedly make more money of them. It very much feels like she has no regard for the women who have been affected by this, but wants to figure out the quickest way around this so that she can go back to advertising and promoting them for a quick buck

Its so unfair.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.