Melanie Murphy #11 me neck, me back, I'm a hypochondriac

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even better she could just add “TW: SA” to the end of the videos title, job done. She just doesn’t care at all.

is this toxic ex not Shane then? I don’t know why I was imagining him the whole time. What blows my mind most is that in Melanie world once SA trauma has been ‘processed’ everything’s hunky dory and it’s a free for all to talk about it as widely and as much as you want apparently, even when it hasn’t happened to you.
I think she met Shane in college? That's what is concerning, some of her eager to please followers might go and try to point the finger at innocent people.

Reactions: 4
She could put chapters into her video by editing the description box and adding time marks and stating the section she talks about the sexual assault and mark it as such to act as a trigger warning. It would take one minute.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She can't be a decent human because she's in too much pain goise 😭 I swear if she pulls that card.....

View attachment 562022

The PND *maybe* diagnosis came not long after she left Twitter.

Anytime Mel is in a tricky situation and doesn't want to address something she comes up with a new illness to stay offline.

Mastitis
Milk bleb
Strained tit
Strained neck

She just doesn't want to address the fact that her biggest consistent sponsorship is not remotely ethical despite Mel constantly telling her followers that they are.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
A friend of mine was in her class in secondary school and said she smoked hash all of once at the back of a ghost estate and acted like she was off her face 🤣🤣 it was because her boyfriend at the time was in that circle of people, she just adapts to whoever she's dating at the time it seems. I highly doubt she's ever done anything like shrooms, it's like she's having a midlife crisis trying to be cool or something?
She mentioned doing them at a festival. Only from what I can remember the only festival I've seen her post about was the one she went to with that Riyadh and neither of them appeared to be any different in the video she shared. It's just the controversial topic of the month, she likes to exaggerate her life story with lies.

I think she met Shane in college? That's what is concerning, some of her eager to please followers might go and try to point the finger at innocent people.
Nah its not Shane. Shane was the in-between boyfriend

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Lolol have you seen how much she's flogging her merchandise stuff for. She wants to get herself down to a carboot sale. £18 cushion now £3. Lolol!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don't why she doesn't just shut the duck about all her PrOBlEmS for a few days. It just comes across as bragging. I'm currently sat in hospital waiting to be put on a ward but I'm not sat here posting about it on Instagram (I am fine though guys it's nothing super serious!)

Edit: her merch is so ugly apart from maybe the heart pin 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I don't why she doesn't just shut the duck about all her PrOBlEmS for a few days. It just comes across as bragging. I'm currently sat in hospital waiting to be put on a ward but I'm not sat here posting about it on Instagram (I am fine though guys it's nothing super serious!)
Awww hope so! X

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I thought she was referring to that guy Tobiscus? or whatever his name was, who had several SA allegations against him IIRC? Also interesting that she didn't put TWs because it was a stream of consciousness/spur of the moment video, but she conveniently had her friends approval? Even if her friend said it was alright to mention the SA in her book, it seems like the kind of thing that you should really ask for consent on any occasion you want to bring it up, it's not mel's story to bring up and a one time approval doesn't imply an all-time approval to talk about it whenever across several platforms?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She mentioned her next relationship after the toxic one was a good relationship where she grew from it etc but he ended up regressing. I believe this was Shane she was talking about. (this was in her latest meltdown video) she had nothing but good things to say about it benefitting her but she basically didn't help him grow in the relationship..

I thought she was referring to that guy Tobiscus? or whatever his name was, who had several SA allegations against him IIRC? Also interesting that she didn't put TWs because it was a stream of consciousness/spur of the moment video, but she conveniently had her friends approval? Even if her friend said it was alright to mention the SA in her book, it seems like the kind of thing that you should really ask for consent on any occasion you want to bring it up, it's not mel's story to bring up and a one time approval doesn't imply an all-time approval to talk about it whenever across several platforms?
That's not the name in the video from the bad breakups with Sarah. 9 minute mark.....
That guy Tobicus was in her mid 20s wasn't it?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
She mentioned doing them at a festival. Only from what I can remember the only festival I've seen her post about was the one she went to with that Riyadh and neither of them appeared to be any different in the video she shared. It's just the controversial topic of the month, she likes to exaggerate her life story with lies.

Nah its not Shane. Shane was the in-between boyfriend
That's what I was saying - that it wasn't Shane. Looking back on my posts now I didn't make it clear/could have worded it better. ❤

@kalechips She met Toby when she was in her mid twenties. Yesterday's video Melanie said that the SA happened when they were teenagers

Reactions: 6
There appears to be a lot of unresolved issues in her life- what happened with the drinking? Was she one of those drunks who just make a tit of themselves not knowing their limits? And then have the beer fear?

Reactions: 1
I don’t like calling anyone a liar but this girls attention seeking bullshit has no limits and I believe none of it.

Reactions: 21
There appears to be a lot of unresolved issues in her life- what happened with the drinking? Was she one of those drunks who just make a tit of themselves not knowing their limits? And then have the beer fear?
In her latest video she says she was a rotten drunk and kinda mentioned she would get really drunk..

I don’t like calling anyone a liar but this girls attention seeking bullshit has no limits and I believe none of it.
Very much the boy who cried Wolf.

Did anyone watch the Big Brother series with Roxanne Pallete? She made extreme allegations but the cameras were there to prove otherwise.
I'm not sure if the memory of the events have become muddled over the years.

Reactions: 11
Very much the boy who cried Wolf.

Did anyone watch the Big Brother series with Roxanne Pallete? She made extreme allegations but the cameras were there to prove otherwise.
I'm not sure if the memory of the events have become muddled over the years.
it’s all so orchestrated, her continuous comments about sex and the city lately leading up to this melodramatic work of fiction, the whole thing, the video and why she’s made it just then, unplanned my arse, comes straight out of one of her tit novels, I’m so bored of her bullshit.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
That's what I was saying - that it wasn't Shane. Looking back on my posts now I didn't make it clear/could have worded it better. ❤

@kalechips She met Toby when she was in her mid twenties. Yesterday's video Melanie said that the SA happened when they were teenagers
Thank you for clearing that up! So she has dated two predatory abusers? That's terrible and I feel for despite her lack of tact and empathy for other victims.

Absolutely!!

She also claimed her relationship with Shane was toxic. When you claim all your past relationships are toxic, you are the toxic one!!

She's spent her life making herself the victim. She gets cooed online for it. She's never going to change. She's a manipulative narc.

Her marriage must be a nightmare.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Absolutely!!

She also claimed her relationship with Shane was toxic. When you claim all your past relationships are toxic, you are the toxic one!!

She's spent her life making herself the victim. She gets cooed online for it. She's never going to change. She's a manipulative narc.

Her marriage must be a nightmare.
she says she was so angry and jealous a few years ago but as a long time viewer her personality and actions online now suggest she’s got more issues and hatred inside herself today than she did in the past, she was never THIS much of a toxic witch before 😐🤐

Reactions: 14
she says she was so angry and jealous a few years ago but as a long time viewer her personality and actions online now suggest she’s got more issues and hatred inside herself today than she did in the past, she was never THIS much of a toxic witch before 😐🤐
I agree. I don't think she is enlightened and content. She's talking a lot of spiritual shite to avoid getting help and facing the facts that maybe what she thought she wanted, isn't? All this talk of exes, drug taking, wild days. Sounds to me like someone who wants to be free.

On the topic of the boy who cried wolf. Melanie said in the comments of the newest video that she didn't speak about the SA with her friend until after Melanie and that ex broke up.

Melanie said in a video called "our first bad break ups and what we learned" She was friendly with her first ex on Facebook and they spoke so often that she started to think they might get back together. She also says even after they broke up, they continued to have a sexual relationship for a year.

Personally couldn't see myself friendly with an ex after he done that to my friend, nevermind a thought crossing my mind of a reconciliation

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.