Melanie Murphy #11 me neck, me back, I'm a hypochondriac

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it’s all so orchestrated, her continuous comments about sex and the city lately leading up to this melodramatic work of fiction, the whole thing, the video and why she’s made it just then, unplanned my arse, comes straight out of one of her tit novels, I’m so bored of her bullshit.
I'm sure we'll find out. If anyone has the guts to read it. Someone volunteer as tribute! Haha.
I've not heard much about the plot so far other than it being about sisters.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Where did she fit in dating that polyamorous couple between all those toxic relationships with boys? Did she ever date a girl? Bifinity, my ass 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 21
i am actually STUNNED at her talking about someone elses traumatic experience and saying "he did worse to me". That is literally.... so inappropriate? i cannot fathom it

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Does she ever shut up though?

It's a little after 9am and I'm exhausted reading that. Can't imagine how much she sucks the soul out of people in real life.
Why do people ask her for her opinion 😅 she's exhausting and seems very on edge about her opinions like she's prepared to fight people on it etc
Also really annoying how she is like oh if people just doubled up on contraception there would never be any need for abortions. Sorry hun that's not how it works and it such a narrow view on the reasons people need access to safe abortions... Anyway.

She's a dose and I can't stand the lip.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25

It's a little after 9am and I'm exhausted reading that. Can't imagine how much she sucks the soul out of people in real life.
How the hell does she have time to spout this? I watched her day in the life with a baby, it SEEMED pretty busy but as I suspected it's all just for the video. I doubt very much she has time to constantly be writing these long statements AND do all these things she claims she does with her baby. I have a 7 month old and let me tell you they are FULL ON. I don't get any peace (she says while writing this 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don't understand why she called herself 'anti abortion'? Most pro-choicers don't think abortion is a good thing objectively, and understand how traumatic it can be for everyone involved. And people who are pro-choice dont automatically have an abortion when an unexpected pregnancy comes along. We don't throw a party every time someone has one; we are pro-choice for exactly that reason: we believe abortion should be legal and safe and available to everyone who wants/needs one.

And no melanie, not all abortions are a result of lack of knowledge about contraception. Contraception can fail, people can be SA'd etc.

If you really believe in pro-choice, just leave it at that. You don't need to throw in an addendum to make you look like a good person for saying you'd never have one.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I think abortion CAN be sad but I’m not “terribly upset by it” as Melanie claims most women are 🥴 she is so holier than thou

• Sick

The way she says "I wish us women were made to understand..." just doesn't sit right with me. It takes two to tango, why should all the responsibility and blame fall on the woman or the person that can get pregnant? (I'm not even going to go into her quite exclusive, binary language when she talks about pregnancy and abortion, we've all established her stance on that...) It's such a sexist statement and I bet she would excuse it with "but bIoLoGiCaLLY it's the woman's responsibility."

Also when she says that she didn't have the option of an abortion because she was "young and broke and with no support system" yeah no tit, that's what pro-choice people are fighting for. So another 19-year-old has that option without feeling guilt, without having to expose themselves to friends and family who might be like Melanie (because you bet she judges people who have had abortions). By her account she wasn't ready to be a mother at 19 yet she was fully prepared to go for it, despite the bigger ramifications that would have had for her own life and for the life of her child.

Finally, the comparison to cigarettes and to the lockdown is so tone deaf and irrelevant. Cigarettes aren't banned because they're part of people's "right to choose"; they're not banned because they're part of a multi-billion industry. How does abortion compare to that? I'm not going to get into the lockdown analogy, we've analyzed how dumb that is to death..

• Heart
Reactions: 33
How the hell does she have time to spout this? I watched her day in the life with a baby, it SEEMED pretty busy but as I suspected it's all just for the video. I doubt very much she has time to constantly be writing these long statements AND do all these things she claims she does with her baby. I have a 7 month old and let me tell you they are FULL ON. I don't get any peace (she says while writing this 😂)
She has daddy day care but filming that wouldn't suit her single mother narrative. Never seen her walk the child without the husband in tow either.

She's inherently shame-y of people's choices with a better than you attitude that's actually just so sickening. Don't get me started on her cigarette/anti lockdown analogies.

Pure stupid.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

“Pro choice folk who wouldn’t think twice”. Well duck you Melanie. It’s NEVER an easy choice for anyone. Have a conversation with rape victims and get OUT of your ideal Melanie world. I dislike her selective ignorance and over complicating every single thing! Ughhhh

• Heart
Reactions: 37
The way she says "I wish us women were made to understand..." just doesn't sit right with me. It takes two to tango, why should all the responsibility and blame fall on the woman or the person that can get pregnant? (I'm not even going to go into her quite exclusive, binary language when she talks about pregnancy and abortion, we've all established her stance on that...) It's such a sexist statement and I bet she would excuse it with "but bIoLoGiCaLLY it's the woman's responsibility."
This! Your whole post. Spot on. Honestly, has she time-travelled here? You just know she'll be the type of mother that won't say a word to her son about safe sex or consent because "it's really for women to look after themselves". She's a dinosaur!

• Heart
“Pro choice folk who wouldn’t think twice”. Well duck you Melanie. It’s NEVER an easy choice for anyone. Have a conversation with rape victims and get OUT of your ideal Melanie world. I dislike her selective ignorance and over complicating every single thing! Ughhhh
Oh don’t forget she can say that because although her friend was actually SA her ex did MUCH WORSE to her and abortion still never crossed her mind. She’s a terrible role model for teenagers, good god.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Sorry to bring it back to this, but the fact that she hasn't spoken out against all of the fabletics stuff makes me feel sick. If she does another sponsored post with them I hope she gets torn to shreds. We've all got to make money, but we shouldn't be making it off the back of factories that are operating like that

• Heart
Reactions: 17
If she was upfront and said she’s had a change of perspective and become more conservative in her views over the years that would be one thing. But reading stuff like this word salad I am not actually sure she knows her views have changed? I question if Mel is any good at self reflection.

Reactions: 9
She's actually a dream influencer. She is minus integrity. She basically said there that she won't be speaking about it until she gets word from management on what they want her to say, the correct messaging to protect and mitigate negative reaction against the brand.

The whole "I am SURE they'll do everything they can" c'mon Melanie. You were also SURE that they were a completely ethical company last week.

They'll do everything they can insofar as getting this story to blow over and roll out damage control. Are we supposed to believe they were doing everything they can to date when this rampant abuse went unchecked for years?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Did miss Melanie wake up on the wrong side of the mattress on the floor on the way to her doorless toilet.

She's actually a dream influencer. She is minus integrity. She basically said there that she won't be speaking about it until she gets word from management on what they want her to say, the correct messaging to protect and mitigate negative reaction against the brand.

The whole "I am SURE they'll do everything they can" c'mon Melanie. You were also SURE that they were a completely ethical company last week.

They'll do everything they can insofar as getting this story to blow over and roll out damage control. Are we supposed to believe they were doing everything they can to date when this rampant abuse went unchecked for years?
this girl promoted a calorie counting app after growing her audience on the back of her own eating disorder stories 😐

she’d call herself an alcoholic and the next day promote absolut vodka if she could get the work

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Is she just on one today or what?

Did miss Melanie wake up on the wrong side of the mattress on the floor on the way to her doorless toilet.

I guess credit where it's due that's she is waiting on their course of action before she promotes them again?
“They will be paying full wages to victims” - Which is how much? Are they being paid fairly or is Kate Hudson and her team at Fabletics faking advantage of the fact that their clothes are made somewhere that they can pay extortionately low labour costs.

According to the Time article they earn $150 a week. Is that a fair wage for 45+ hours working a skilled job? I know she has zero integrity but if she did she would stop working with them.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

This is really upsetting to be honest. So sanctimonious and judgemental.
"Women should be more choosy sexually". So women that choose an abortion bring this on themselves then and it wouldn't happen if they just had slept with the right men?
I'm so done with her ass. I can't.
In what world are we encouraged to not think about the consequences of having sex and are just told to explore? Where is sex education handled like that?
She makes me furious.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.