Melanie Murphy #11 me neck, me back, I'm a hypochondriac

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awh Melanie, you sneaky thing you! đŸ€Ș quick to edit her comment and deleting the part that she had it worse. Caught at the right time! Doesn’t change the fact that it was her first thought and she will always be the victim because god forbid anyone else steals the limelight from her!
She processed it all years back but also barely remembers it but also he did far worse to Mel so therefore it’s okay to exploit this girls story đŸ‘ŒđŸ»

what’s ‘far worse’ than SA Mel? I’d love to know

also love how she didn’t even apologise for not including a trigger warning, just ‘accepted’ that she should have. what a massively selfish raging witch (excuse my language, this is just too far, even for Mel)

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Oh he irritates me too, wading in with eyebrows and teeth half way through filming
This line has tickled me! Does anyone else remember stopit and tidy up?! Clean your teeth walks into view clicking his fingers and showing off his teeth. If he only had eyebrows, it would be Mr Melanie.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s like she wants to be both the ‘stepford wife of skerries’ and also the ‘super uncool granny’ and the ‘super cool mom’ all at the same time. And all tattlers can she that she isn’t even one of those. Her idea of self is so lost. Evident by all her recent manic posts/videos.

She wastes her time gloryfying her past and daydreaming.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How odd I can't remember her ever mentioning doing shrooms prior to lately? She flips her narrative constantly. I feel like she has demonised alcohol so much she is now looking for alternatives! And they fit with the spiritual vibe

Ugh this Time investigation the Daily Mail links is really grim. https://time.com/5959197/fabletics-factory-abuse-allegations/

Naive of me to hope this spurns her into stopping the partnership? (especially given they don't even ship to ROI!)
A horrible read but so important to know what's happening in these factories. I absolutely hate when massive, multi million dollar brands like Fabletics get exposed for their exploitation and again and again it's "oh we didn't know! this goes totally against our values!" like just stop. You move your operations into a country with substandard labour laws, perform a couple box-checking exercises a year purely so you can claim ignorance when abuse is inevitably exposed.

Question is what angle will Mel take on the matter. Are we about to see an ounce of integrity here? Doubtful.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Well, I guess the answer to my question is clear. I left a link to the Time article in a comment on the most recent vlog shortly after my post linking it here. It was polite, asking her to have a read and reconsider her partnership with them. Go back to check and see if she has responded now it’s morning Ireland time and....it’s been deleted. 😒

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Well, I guess the answer to my question is clear. I left a link to the Time article in a comment on the most recent vlog shortly after my post linking it here. It was polite, asking her to have a read and reconsider her partnership with them. Go back to check and see if she has responded now it’s morning Ireland time and....it’s been deleted. 😒
Melanie has the integrity and moral compass of a gnat.

Shows really how little she cares about victims (once again) that she will delete comments in order to continue to make bank.

A horrible read but so important to know what's happening in these factories. I absolutely hate when massive, multi million dollar brands like Fabletics get exposed for their exploitation and again and again it's "oh we didn't know! this goes totally against our values!" like just stop. You move your operations into a country with substandard labour laws, perform a couple box-checking exercises a year purely so you can claim ignorance when abuse is inevitably exposed.

Question is what angle will Mel take on the matter. Are we about to see an ounce of integrity here? Doubtful.
I just don't understand how anybody would continue to work with a company that has that many SA allegations.

Not only that but to treat staff so inhumanely. Staff were refused toilet breaks, urinating on themselves.

Workers say they are forced to crawl on the floor by one supervisor as a punishment

So many human rights violations. Tell us again Melanie how this company is above board and ethical and how there's no defo no slave labour youse goise!!
Great post @oicheliath x

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Melanie has the integrity and moral compass of a gnat.

Shows really how little she cares about victims (once again) that she will delete comments in order to continue to make bank.

I just don't understand how anybody would continue to work with a company that has that many SA allegations.

Not only that but to treat staff so inhumanely. Staff were refused toilet breaks, urinating on themselves.

Workers say they are forced to crawl on the floor by one supervisor as a punishment

So many human rights violations. Tell us again Melanie how this company is above board and ethical and how there's no defo no slave labour youse goise!!
Great post @oicheliath x
Absolutely horrific stuff. But it didn't happen to Mel directly so she doesn't give two shits. She's something else, talk about turning a blind eye đŸ˜© if she hadn't deleted @mindlessness comment I probably would have given her the benefit of the doubt, and assumed she was going to comment on it. But that speaks volumes. Vile

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Horrendous to read about the fabletics factory and saddened to see Mel is refusing to acknowledge it.
In relation to her abusive ex, does anyone know if she ever reported him? He sounds like a danger to society so I’d hope that she did.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Horrendous to read about the fabletics factory and saddened to see Mel is refusing to acknowledge it.
In relation to her abusive ex, does anyone know if she ever reported him? He sounds like a danger to society so I’d hope that she did.
TW - SA

Doesn't seem like it? And she says she believes he's done it to others.

20210506_134828.jpg
20210506_134846.jpg

@Sazb64 pretty sure she's due another Fabletics post soon too. People aren't going to sweep that article under the rug.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
How odd I can't remember her ever mentioning doing shrooms prior to lately? She flips her narrative constantly. I feel like she has demonised alcohol so much she is now looking for alternatives! And they fit with the spiritual vibe
A friend of mine was in her class in secondary school and said she smoked hash all of once at the back of a ghost estate and acted like she was off her face đŸ€ŁđŸ€Ł it was because her boyfriend at the time was in that circle of people, she just adapts to whoever she's dating at the time it seems. I highly doubt she's ever done anything like shrooms, it's like she's having a midlife crisis trying to be cool or something? 🙄

Also laughable is her attacking filter use on Instagram which she uses daily? The same friend told me one of Melanie's close friends during that time discovered melmo used to download photos from other profiles on myspace of girls that were much skinnier/hotter than her where they had the camera in front of there face and would then upload the photos claiming them as her own, and when she was called out on it she doubled down on the denial

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
A friend of mine was in her class in secondary school and said she smoked hash all of once at the back of a ghost estate and acted like she was off her face đŸ€ŁđŸ€Ł it was because her boyfriend at the time was in that circle of people, she just adapts to whoever she's dating at the time it seems. I highly doubt she's ever done anything like shrooms, it's like she's having a midlife crisis trying to be cool or something? 🙄

Also laughable is her attacking filter use on Instagram which she uses daily? The same friend told me one of Melanie's close friends during that time discovered melmo used to download photos from other profiles on myspace of girls that were much skinnier/hotter than her where they had the camera in front of there face and would then upload the photos claiming them as her own, and when she was called out on it she doubled down on the denial
So nothing's changed with Mel then? 😂😂

So I done some digging. And came across this video that matches up with her timeline of her toxic ex. She says they dated from when she was 16 up until age 18/19?

Interesting video to say the least.... Particularly around the 12 minute mark.

* couldn't upload the video for some reason. Added a SS of title for those who might want to watch it.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
TW - SA

Doesn't seem like it? And she says she believes he's done it to others.

View attachment 561920View attachment 561921

@Sazb64 pretty sure she's due another Fabletics post soon too. People aren't going to sweep that article under the rug.
Ughh her response is she really still pulling a 'poor meeeee' attitude. You're kicking yourself over not saying it verbally? pull the other melanie. you're "feeling" like this now because you were called out. fck off with editing and reuploading is difficult. it's not. you're just a lazy self-centred prat. Youtube the platform that has made a sacred space for narcs etc, to make everything about them. The world does not revolve around you melanie. I really hope her actions come to bite her in the arse. I know some might say they are given her deteriorating MH. I'm calling it, she's going to use PPD in the worst way possible. Just waiting for her to realise it.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Ughh her response is she really still pulling a 'poor meeeee' attitude. You're kicking yourself over not saying it verbally? pull the other melanie. you're "feeling" like this now because you were called out. fck off with editing and reuploading is difficult. it's not. you're just a lazy self-centred prat. Youtube the platform that has made a sacred space for narcs etc, to make everything about them. The world does not revolve around you melanie. I really hope her actions come to bite her in the arse. I know some might say they are given her deteriorating MH. I'm calling it, she's going to use PPD in the worst way possible. Just waiting for her to realise it.
She's kicking herself for not saying it verbally but could she not have put in a paragraph while editing. She's a shite talker.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Even better she could just add “TW: SA” to the end of the videos title, job done. She just doesn’t care at all.

is this toxic ex not Shane then? I don’t know why I was imagining him the whole time. What blows my mind most is that in Melanie world once SA trauma has been ‘processed’ everything’s hunky dory and it’s a free for all to talk about it as widely and as much as you want apparently, even when it hasn’t happened to you.

So nothing's changed with Mel then? 😂😂

So I done some digging. And came across this video that matches up with her timeline of her toxic ex. She says they dated from when she was 16 up until age 18/19?

Interesting video to say the least.... Particularly around the 12 minute mark.

* couldn't upload the video for some reason. Added a SS of title for those who might want to watch it.
Just went back and watched the video, I vaugely recall watching this back then, as I was still subbed to her in those days, and remember her pushing sarahs youtube channel and I did watch a few of her her videos. She did do that sit down with that said ex she speaks of years later, and it was interesting. they genuinely appear friends (sarah and the ex). What I found weird is that melanie says theyve been friends since they were kids, yet sarah doesn't appear to know of the fella, or any of their relationship in that time period. Her choice of words there from 12min on regarding said ex are interesting to say the least.

Am I wrong in assuming the fella she named in this is the same fella in the latest video? If that is the case, it's even worse that there's video evidence of his name a previous upload.

I did some sleuthing a while back, and it turns out sarah is actually childhood friends with thomas, not melanie.

Also off topic slightly but totally sums mel up "they would give me advice and i wouldn't listen". I wonder how many people today have given her advice re anything and she has scoffed at them?! Whatever happened to those friends you had as a teen. Most of us have some if not just 1 friend from our teen years. How come it's only youtubers and thomas' friends she associates with now? It just makes me wonder.

Sorry for the double post

Even better she could just add “TW: SA” to the end of the videos title, job done. She just doesn’t care at all.

is this toxic ex not Shane then? I don’t know why I was imagining him the whole time. What blows my mind most is that in Melanie world once SA trauma has been ‘processed’ everything’s hunky dory and it’s a free for all to talk about it as widely and as much as you want apparently, even when it hasn’t happened to you.
Editing a youtube video and reuploading isn't that hard though. She's just making a mountain out of molehill. I do agree it's far easier to edit end credits than it is to edit a verbal piece in, but let's be real she was never considering it!!

No apparently not if her years of being together adds up, the ex (she mentions in the video @Dear Reader shared) is of another name. She says his name, I don't wish to repeat it as I feel it violates tos here. I always got the impression from her uploads of shane is that he's a shy individual who didn't want to be put on stage, but did it because he cared. she started youtube when she was i think 23 and she was with shane then.

That whole ideology of 'everythings rosy in the garden now' because years have passed, has always alwaysssss frustrated me. for people who've never experienced any kind of damaging trauma to be like 'ah well sure its grand now'. if she had experienced anything similar (and i dont wish it upon her or anyone for that matter) she wouldn't be acting like it's grand because her friend gave her the "go-ahead".

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Just went back and watched the video, I vaugely recall watching this back then, as I was still subbed to her in those days, and remember her pushing sarahs youtube channel and I did watch a few of her her videos. She did do that sit down with that said ex she speaks of years later, and it was interesting. they genuinely appear friends (sarah and the ex). What I found weird is that melanie says theyve been friends since they were kids, yet sarah doesn't appear to know of the fella, or any of their relationship in that time period. Her choice of words there from 12min on regarding said ex are interesting to say the least.

Am I wrong in assuming the fella she named in this is the same fella in the latest video? If that is the case, it's even worse that there's video evidence of his name a previous upload.

I did some sleuthing a while back, and it turns out sarah is actually childhood friends with thomas, not melanie.

Also off topic slightly but totally sums mel up "they would give me advice and i wouldn't listen". I wonder how many people today have given her advice re anything and she has scoffed at them?! Whatever happened to those friends you had as a teen. Most of us have some if not just 1 friend from our teen years. How come it's only youtubers and thomas' friends she associates with now? It just makes me wonder.
Well it matches the time frame. She said in yesterdays video that it all started 16 and this ex would throw water bottles at her head. Then she goes on to say " at some teenage party we were all smoking weed" She then mentions at this teenage party he SA her school friend 😔

I'm not going to say a whole lot here, but from 12 minutes on is quite incongruent compared to comments she's made under her latest video.

Reactions: 2
She can't be a decent human because she's in too much pain goise 😭 I swear if she pulls that card.....

Screenshot_20210506-150917.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.