Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lily104

it’s so weird to me how she records herself crying, especially that sped up montage of her on the phone to the therapist crying?? She’s such a narcissist it’s insane

• Heart
Reactions: 24

kalechips

VIP Member
The thought of Thomas flying airplanes worries me immensely. I wouldn't even trust him to use power tools

• Haha

fidgetjo

VIP Member
I’m new to melanies thread so sorry if this has been mentioned before. But she’s really just called her size 10-12 body midsized. What world is she living in? That’s slim! Midsized is like 14-18 where you’re not fully plus sizes in every store but not like skinny enough to wear lots or high street Brands! (Even a 14 is pushing it in my opinion)

Attachments

Last edited:

Dearreader

VIP Member
There's so much to say about this response but I'll just add - Her reasoning for not buying toys for her child is very strange saying it's wasteful lumps of plastic, you can buy toys made from sustainable material, you can buy second-hand? Isn't she planning on having more children? Toys can be passed down?

When Melanie was promoting Fabletics and posting new outfits all the time her reasoning was she will rewear them the rest of her life.. But she can't re-use toys?

She says she doesn't want to shove toys in front of him... She wants to play with him, YOU TEACH HIM HOW TO PLAY, YOU GET INVOLVED? My mother is a very gifted writer and she always made up the most incredible storylines for playtime with dolls and babies etc
Melanie is a best-selling author and she can't see how beneficial this is to a child's learning?? She can't see how immersing her son into stories with toys is a child's way of making sense of the world and their own place in It?

Teaching him it’s a play thing is a bad idea , I think I’d rather invest in the lumps of plastic . If she’s planning on having more kids I’m sure she’d get multiple uses from them and where are these good quality clothes she’s been buying him 🤔
Haha great minds!! Good to see you back xx

Last edited:
  • Heart

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
The difference is that the masterpieces use correct language, grammer etc....not liking a story is one thing. But she writes like a 16 year old in a diary. All slang, no punctuation. It's word vomit.
apparently ‘if only’ already makes her “cringe” and she needs to keep writing for the sake of her income.

first up, totally understand being self critical, but to say your own book makes you “cringe” not two years on, it’s the type of thing you’d say about an essay you wrote in school, not a novel you poured your heart into as an author.
She has no passion for writing, it’s a job like getting her bits out in ill fitting cheap clothing.

• Heart
  • Haha

Chinese_whispers

VIP Member
Ok I’m going to be a mega cunt and then see myself out afterwards. That reel with the blind. He doesn’t grab the cord.. it wraps around his little hand a bit and he makes NO effort to grab it/his fingers didn’t have the reflex to curl.

THATS SUPER STRANGE! (to me). Stop being a mardy arse and buy your kid fucking toys Melanie.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Dearreader

VIP Member
Well, this is alarming.....
View attachment 540434
Also on the note of his twitter. He retweets the people who in turn retweet him. It's funny to me that Mel calls people out for circle jerking when that is the perfect description of Thomas's 'work twitter'. 😅
I too noticed a very small group of the same people retweeting him, some of which retweeting the likes of Ivor Cummins while applauding themselves for flying vaccines home... You can't fix stupid.

Go on big bad Tommy boy sticking it to the man. Don't forget to remove the stick from your arse and the silver spoon from your gob. Raging on his wee work twitter about MHQ while people in direct provision have lived like this in our own country for years.

Didn't see him or Mel once support the Debenhams workers. Wasn't their anti lockdown angle all based on how much they worry about job losses and businesses shutting down in this country?? Its been crickets bar aviation.

@emerald thank you for the new thread 💚

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry

Kiki13

Anyone brave enough to watch her new video yet?
Apologies for the double post, I did, why oh why did I? I had just got back from a boozy lunch and I saw it in a moment of weakness. Basic run down:
- the first thing she says is "welcome from the longest lockdown in Europe" change the record love, we get it, you're anti-lockdown but just not saying you're anti-lockdown. Actually there's thinly veiled messages of that kind throughout.
- It's a spon for a coffee machine because oddly suddenly Melanie is obsessed with coffee and it's the best part of her day.
- Talks about ED and how she ABSOLUTELY DOES NOT HAVE ONE NOW and infact she's totally body neutral, but then talks about weighing herself and fat loss and muscle loss and needing to get her fitness back with so much disdain for herself that body neutrality is total BS.
- Spends what feels like five minutes telling us we should drink water. Thank god she told me.
- Rants that people will attack her for so much plastic wrapped food but she's trying to buy local and it's all plastic wrapped (from farm shops is it babe?), that they can't always get to the refillable shop (only when she's being paid to it seems) and how actually it's the fault of big supermarkets. Don't disagree on the last point entirely but odd how it's okay for Mel to have excuses for plastic wrapped produce but she'll shame disabled people for reasonable adjustments with food and food packaging. The hypocrisy. The least she could do is apologise for that at this point.

• Heart
  • Sad

kalechips

VIP Member
Does anyone else think it's evident that she wants to drink alcohol but has dug herself such a hole she now can't back out of it?
She's an asshole whether she drinks or not, the sooner she realises that the better.
I would want to drink too if I was married to thomas

• Haha

Kiki13

I am so exhausted with her labelling any critique trolling, it's unfair on the people she attacks and on genuine victims of trolling. People engage with her in intelligent and articulate ways, and often in a compassionate way, from their personal accounts, and she calls them trolls. She really cannot take feedback at all.

Just like in that writing video she implied anyone who didn't enjoy her novel and found flaws in the plot and characters must not understand books or hadn't finished it before writing a review.....or, hear me out Mel, you're a shit writer.

• Heart
  • Haha

oicheliath

Me me me me me, me me me, son, me me, me me me, me

Just Melanie being Melanie

508215A0-CAD8-408A-BFF8-AB6A9B5793F7.jpeg

I know it's probably been covered in a previous thread but there are so many. What's the story with her mother? Do they not get along?
As far as I remember, Melanie would have raging arguments with her and she decided to go live with her dad instead. Damaged the relationship for a while. Melanie says it's all cosy now but hard to believe when she hasn't met her grandson (and restrictions were lifted over Christmas so Melanie can't blame it all on Gov/lockdown).

• Sad

kalechips

VIP Member
Wow there's really no narrative that she won't use to center herself in...its so messed up that even years later that is her takeaway from witnessing an assault.

kalechips

VIP Member
She pretends to care about sustainability to shield herself from any valid criticisms. Can't buy toys for your kids development because they'll end up in landfill? But will happily shill a fast fashion subscription service and buy processed foods that are likely all wrapped in single use plastic when she has all the time and resources to cook whole meals from scratch. There are so many small changes she could actually make in terms of being more sustainable but instead of making sacrifices in her own day to day life she decides to make sacrifices in her sons life. I feel bad saying this but I feel so sad for that baby, he's going to suffer the ramifications of being raised by a narcissist.

They make so many wooden toys now, and even plastic toys can be donated to underprivileged families, her arguments for everything are so shortsighted and fallible.

• Heart

Nicki19

Strange how she has the time to go to a hotel for 2 nights but not see her mother which she spent weeks complaining about? Careful Mel, your mask is slipping there!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Kitt

VIP Member
I feel like Melanie doesn’t live in the real world at all. Lives in her made up reality. Not only that, she doesn’t live in the present. Doesn’t appreciate what she has now but constantly imagining some perfect future. The problem is she imagines it all but doesn’t plan appropriately for it because she’s not living in the real world. I think she expects it to just all happen for her.

• Heart

Nicki19

"work from home" 😂 I wouldn't call sitting around taking occasional photos of myself in fabletics work Melanie, she wouldn't know an actual day of work if it bit her 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Breaking.

the Murphy’s are doing exactly what tattle life predicted (and I can add suggested, you’re welcome Melanie, I don’t charge 😉) weeks back.
Thomas commute’s and has a Manchester base.
Many in aviation do it, it’s actually very very common! Not many get to decide they only want to fly domestic routes like he did.
it will be great for them, the sister will be finished school is 6 weeks, the in-laws will continue to be treated like crap and will continue to house Melanie and her child....
We stand with you in laws. Keep strong.

• Haha
  • Heart

electricmallows

VIP Member
Her post is so strangely worded though because it starts off as she’s going to announce she’s leaving with him to the UK and then takes a turn into “we’re not sure yet but we’re considering he might rent” 🤦🏼‍♀️ If you’re not thinking of leaving with him, why are you making a whole dramatic post about it? It’s so confusing and those comments 100% show she has to intention of going either so it’s even more annoying

• Heart

Kitt

VIP Member
Melanie’s the type to adopt a dog and then send them back soon after because they’re too ‘difficult’ when in actual fact she doesn’t have the empathy or patience to give them any extra effort or love. Some dog adoptions are super straight forward and some are more challenging because of the dogs history. That doesn’t mean it’s not worth it but it won’t be worth it for Melanie because it’s not beneficial to her.

• Sad

Dearreader

VIP Member
Melanie, the girl that has a partner at home full time, only has one room to tidy. Admitted to wearing week old pyjamas bottoms and dirty bras and hasn't time to shower, Really? LMAO

Which is it though.

Attachments

• Haha