Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

artemist

Chatty Member
How is that bra top supporting anything? It doesn’t look like it’s holding anything up at all.

I don’t get why she’s prancing around the house in this though, it doesn’t look comfy OR stylish, and we know she hasn’t been working out cause she told us in the what I eat in a day vlog. Are people actually seeing this and buying these awful outfits? Surely not

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

Ms.Marble

VIP Member
Screenshot_20210525-175350.png

Funny that it's only pilots that are shown, interviewed and prioritized. Where is the rest of the 143 thousand people? The petition is still at just under 8000 signatures last I checked. Pilots and their unions are notorious for negotiating of salaries separately from all the other airline workers. This seems like an extension of that.

Thomas still has the link to donate to his swim on his bio and up to today, two weeks after the deadline, there is little to no activity from him on there. 🙄

Dearreader

VIP Member
This is really upsetting to be honest. So sanctimonious and judgemental.
"Women should be more choosy sexually". So women that choose an abortion bring this on themselves then and it wouldn't happen if they just had slept with the right men?
I'm so done with her ass. I can't.
In what world are we encouraged to not think about the consequences of having sex and are just told to explore? Where is sex education handled like that?
She makes me furious.

Pure sickening to be honest..

And I'll say it. For a woman who wrote in her book about her own SA, she had little empathy for her friend or enough foresight or consideration for other's to attach a TW in edit.

To shame women the way she has while proclaiming how she just couldn't do it is truly a new low. Nevermind, as you said - high key shaming women for not being educated enough on contraception, sexual exploration when everyone knows that abortion isn't as flimsy as that pathetic example.

Also see ; claiming she had it so much worse than her friend who was SA'd but in another video states she was friendly with said ex and continued to sleep with him for a year after the break up but said in comments on the latest video she spoke with the friend about the SA straight after the break up.

Yeah, it's a big no from me.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Kitt

VIP Member
‘I had cardboard boxes when I was a kid’

This type of line winds me up. Surely you want better for your kid? That’s all I want for my kids is for them to have better than me. That doesn’t mean they’re going to be spoilt and have everything but they’ll have more than making do with a cardboard box. You’re supposedly earning lots of money and have loads of savings so buy him some sensory and educational toys, you selfish fuck.

She’s so much of a martyr to her suffering and wanting it worse than everyone else that she’s even in victim competition with her own kid.

• Heart

RafaelaGoltsman

Chatty Member
Omg hahaha. Snakes😂

Thank you girlies I'm in bits xo
View attachment 554095

I'm so quirky and a wee aul Irish granny that my lil sis in law had to inform me it's called a shacket *teehee* I'm so twee and unawares!!

states on the ASOS website that it's a shacket*

Can't miss an opp to portray her not like other girls, our Mel.

View attachment 554110View attachment 554111
Her middle part reminds me of George Washington....And she thinks she's cool and edgy, Jesus!
And what?? €55.99!!
I dress like that 5x a week as I'm a farmer, and I spent €30 for 6 oversized check shirts 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

PumpkinLanterns

Long post ahead, my apologies in advance.

Mel claiming to be a survivor and yet posting a video casually talking about someone elses trauma as a side plot, is just outrageous to me. I had to see it for myself after @Dearreader brought it up. Mel really tried to center herself as the victim in that story. There are a million ways she could have worded it to be more respectful and less triggering. Zero effort made. And then later on, she word vomits about how happy she wishes everyone could be and they just need to think positive. Are you KIDDING me.

I also agree with what @newbotanic said above. She's desperatly clinging to 'the secret' as a way to feel like she has control. She's trying to cure mental illness with positive thinking.

She made a career out of becoming whatever was currently popular or controversial. And most of her sucess was due to good timing and being one of the first Irish youtubers. (Not a bad thing, could be said of most youtubers) which she calls "manifesting".

But now she's at the age where she has to present herself in a more real and honest way. It's harder for her to transform into whatever is trending. And her shit attitude is becoming more apparent. As a result, her "manifestations" aren't materializing. People aren't responding to her like they used to and it's hard for her to swallow. So she blames everything wrong in her life on covid and "the trolls", but never takes any accountability for her poor choices and inability to adapt to adulthood.

This new video was a cry for help if I've ever seen one. Mel, just do what your doctor tells you, if you keep asking for help then refusing what they give you, you're never going to get properly treated. It's like the boy who cried wolf. They can't help you if you turn your nose up at them then come running back crying and repeat.

• Heart

Chinese_whispers

VIP Member
Not shocked at all about her abortion stance as it fits the rest of how she lives her life. Narrow minded and entirely selfish. I’m more worried for the people who follow her who will think that there’s something “wrong” with them or they’re “bad” people for having an abortion- especially those who we’re SA and became pregnant as a result.

It’s absolutely nobody’s business why an abortion happens, the same as any other medical reason for visiting a doctor and I’m so glad we’re now in a society where it’s legal. Outside of family and friends who have “taken the boat” I can now have patients with written referrals to me after an abortion has complications and it not be a lie/ I can treat people more effectively as a result.

Her whole attitude is appalling.

• Heart

artemist

Chatty Member
View attachment 541938View attachment 541963View attachment 541964So she was able to let Thomas's mum watch the baby for a sponsored deal, raved about how great the format is and then abandons it when she's not being paid? I thought it was was such a great way to connect with her followers... Now she says what doesn't make her money is not a priority, which is fair enough, just be honest from the beginning for crying out loud.
Also: she says she's a one woman band and has no help yes has an agency linked in her profile and specifically points out that her management pick the giveaway winners. Are we to believe that this is the only thing they ever do?
Love how she ends it with “like I didn’t have to do that!” about saying she’d commit to a weekly schedule. I’m sorry, do your followers not pay your bills? She only gets money from fabletics and dove and stereo because she has so many followers, so maybe give back a little instead of only engaging when you’re trying to plug something to them? Also, one woman band my arse. Hate how she uses the comments from followers as her personal diary entry to vent and over-explain every detail of everything. Sure is entertaining though (y)

• Heart
  • Haha

Helmi

She’s no longer an independent lifestyle vlogger, she’s sacrificed any bright career prospects she may have had by throwing it all aside to raise his children in his parents attic.
Speaking of career prospects, moving to Manchester would actually make sense for her career as well. She could create a ton of content around the moving process and she could work with UK brands, which are currently not ideal due to Brexit. Manchester seems to have a really lively influencer scene and she could do some networking – after burning bridges with Irish influencers, lol. The baby is still young and would definitely adapt to the change.

Of course none of this will happen. This girl would rather live in the attic of her in-laws than move 15 minutes away from her precious Skerries so a whole other country is definitely out of question.

rnpkr7829

Melanie is exactly the kind of woman who enables misogyny and stereotypical behavior. She damages any cause she pretends to care about. So yes she is so dangerous because she has a platform and abuses it. I can see her in dire need of professional help and it is kind of sad but she is ruining so many lives of her impressionable YOUNG audience with her problematic content that I can’t empathize with her on her chaotic relationship/life. It’s the same with Jess when she had a breakup. They are not nice people and it should not be on anyone/their viewers to enable their toxic behavior and extend sympathy to their “failed choices”. Kindness is earned. Period.

• Heart

Dearreader

VIP Member
It's really kicking off in the comments. I'm SS everything incase she deletes.

She has no integrity if she actually believes they are a decent service run by people who want to help. Like you all, I've never heard her mention betterhelp at all through the pandemic. In her marriage Q&A on stereo she even said she hadn't spoken to a therapist since the pandemic started... now all of a sudden she was using betterhelp. Which is it? 😂

I wouldn't be all that surprised if there is no "peggy" and she was on the blower to Thomas demanding an oat milk latte.

Last edited:
  • Heart

monga

VIP Member
I'd love to know how she's claiming she has a herniated disc and she hasn't even been to have an x-ray or MRi...Dr Google strikes again !

• Haha

emerald

VIP Member
We know what will happen, they'll rent a room for Thomas, and then she'll continue to scrounge off the in laws while complaining of how hard it is being a "single parent"
Absolutely the single parent thing. Remember she lived in LA (actually a travel visa and lasted three months) and was in a long distance relationship (visited him constantly and shared his room for a period of time). The dramatics are incoming 🍿

• Haha

Secrets77

What I find ridiculous is that half the video was her speaking to a GP which is fine and exactly what she should be doing...so how does the app have anything to do with her actual treatment/diagnosis etc. Like she literally spoke to a real doctor. Honestly, she makes no fucking sense and it's beyond evident that she didn't do any proper research into this app and just jumped on it to make some money.
Also that video was just awful. I'm all for spirituality, meditation, whatever makes you feel good but to preach about it like you're the second coming is just beyond cringey.
You are a lost little girl in a woman's body Mel.

• Heart

Sazb64

Chatty Member
It's getting actually sad how often she has to reference the baby. How was a photo of the monitor necessary? Mel playing the martyr again. And the alcohol free drinks we KNOW you don't drink anymore!
She has to prove what a wonderful mother she is at any opportunity. As if anyone would think she wasn't checking the monitor?! And the drink I don't get....I don't go JUST POURING A SPARKLING WATER. Why even mention it at this stage 🤷‍♀️

Interested to see if she leaves the house today, after months of moaning about lockdown....off ya go 👋 I assume she'll be supporting local and volunteering for those affected by lockdown?? #shewillinmyhole the best we can except is pics of her shoving her tit in Pan's face in the middle of a shopping centre 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

kalechips

VIP Member
View attachment 571228

I was waiting for Mel to reply to this and of course she delivered 😂

It’s obviously a throw away account, no posts or followers, a normal person would ignore it and answer one of the complementary comments she’s so far ignored but not our Moany Melanie.

She actually thinks what she does compares to a full time job in media. Bless.
As someone who has worked in TV....Her 'job' doesn't even come close to anything those people do. They do more work in a day than she probably gets done in a few months. And they don't get paid anywhere near a six figure salary either.

• Heart

kalechips

VIP Member
Melanie, the girl that has a partner at home full time, only has one room to tidy. Admitted to wearing week old pyjamas bottoms and dirty bras and hasn't time to shower, Really? LMAO

Which is it though.
She simultaneously wants to be a martyr and have it worse than anyone else but also always needs to one up everyone else on their achievements and productivity.

• Heart

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
She's the kind of person to say "I didn't like 1984 because it made me feel uncomfortable" as if that's not the point of the book. Critical thinking = 0
I don’t even mind that to be honest, better than btec author Mel criticising Tolkien because his language is too flowery. 😐

it’s like that god awful Dodie one who sounds like she’s strangling cats saying Whitney Houston couldn’t carry a tune.

I'm happy for hazel that she found a way to branch out of YouTube to do something more substantial. Ngl though I've always resented her for saying that "being a youtuber is like the hardest job ever" in a video once
I have no love for any influencers 😆 I don’t care how nice they are they’re scammers the lot of them

• Haha
  • Heart

Chinese_whispers

VIP Member
Such a nasty person. The single mothers she is celebrating on the caption she is patronising and bashing as seen above. Hypocrite Mel strikes again. God the in laws must detest her! Imagine living with someone like that. If she's this toxic when she is portraying her best self. I can imagine her sitting in the attic bitter as fuck spewing her rage online. Again, I feel so sorry for her baby!
I know on good authority that one of his sisters can’t stand her. She was initially happy for his brother and Mel seemed nice but has now copped on that she’s a weapon.

• Wow
  • Haha