Melanie Murphy #11 me neck, me back, I'm a hypochondriac

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lo
I’m sure she’d be the same with the drabletics once the cheques stop rolling she’d toss them aside for Pennies finest...I wonder is her sister edging for a stint on stereo! she’s barely with this guy two minutes and she’s on insta spouting he’s the love of her life 🙄 I can see the family ties being stretched Melanie’s bound to see Jess is having more success as a younger version of herself, while she’s static in the attic with no content 🤷🏼‍♀️I haven’t noticed many likes between them anyway.
lol I’m pretty sure she called her ex ‘the one’ ‘ the love of her life’ before! Very impulsive girl she is.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Sometimes I think Mel doesn't want to leave the baby as she wants him to want her all the time and is frightened he will take to someone better which wouldn't happen!
I'm also thinking that Melanie is using the baby as an excuse not to get a REAL job, despite their financial/ career drama. Like, "Oh ,the baby needs me, JuST mE and I CaN't gO AnywheRe"!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Why does she blame everythingggggg on poor sleep and mommy brain? Every typo, every mistake she makes.. If that’s her job, shouldn’t she be more professional? Imagine working at a multinational and constantly blaming your crappy presentations on mommy brain, you’d be fired like that. Not that I am against showing more empathy and facilitating new moms in workplaces but there should not be any compromise on professionalism if its a repeat pattern. Melanie doesn’t even mean to apologize, she expects the world to facilitate her because she has earned it somehow? 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Jesus H Christ does this girl ever stop talking about herself? It’s all me me me, I I I. It’s so self-serving and egotistical. Does she have no one else to talk to so decides to spam her every thought to her followers in the comments? I think I need a break from her 🤦🏻‍♀️

View attachment 543126
So. Much. Word vomit 🤯 why does she always reply like that?! Hi Mel, enjoy your swim.

Thanks lol I can't actually swim lol but water is amazing and I'm amazing so together we're so utterly amazing it's mind-blowing. Did I mention I have friends? Hahahaha

Literally no one cares, just say thank you and move on 🙃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Jesus H Christ does this girl ever stop talking about herself? It’s all me me me, I I I. It’s so self-serving and egotistical. Does she have no one else to talk to so decides to spam her every thought to her followers in the comments? I think I need a break from her 🤦🏻‍♀️

View attachment 543126
By ‘friends’ does she mean Thomas while he’s prepping for the Barnardos swim?

• Haha
Reactions: 13

View attachment 543126
So she is in therapy then ! and still so presumptuous about her kidS ,yes she's hard to stick any wonder they're banished to the attic .

By ‘friends’ does she mean Thomas while he’s prepping for the Barnardos swim?
The friends that are a channel away from her and the family ( god forgive me ) that are using lockdown as an excuse not to see her!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She is a moth to a flame with ugly clothing. Baby poo swimsuit.

I wouldn't expect anything less from her at this point.

Another photo for the MM crimes against fashion album.

• Haha
The "sex muffins" cringey af. She talks like a teenager! I especially hate when her and Thomas baby talk together and sound like they are whining. Reminds me of me and my first boyfriend when I was like 14 - bad times!🤣 they come off as absolute oddballs, not surprised he isn't popular in his workplace! I can imagine "friends" avoiding them at all costs- we all have a couple in our lives we can't stand but don't have the heart to totally cut them off

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Melanie WISHES

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I looked up ruptured disc as I hadn't heard of it before. Apparently also known as a slipped disc but obviously 'ruptured' suits Melanie better as it's much more dramatic 🙄

Mel's Instagram stories also implies that she's been sitting around a lot (she says she needs to get it sorted as it's not good to be sitting still so much), she says she wants to (sit a lot) as she's feeling sorry for herself.
Advice online suggests gentle exercise etc as much as you're able... I don't know, her attitude just rubs me up the wrong way, it's like she needs someone to fix it right away rather than trying basic advice you can find online. I appreciate that she might have tried it but I'm sure she would have told the internet 😛 Nah, straight to neck brace, Big Baby syndrome, woe-is-me narrative and urgent physio appointments.

(P.S. I do understand that back/neck pain can be awful so if Mel has been really suffering I do feel for her. I just have a tough time feeling sorry for Melanie 🙃).
I haven't had the chance to fully catch up yet but on this note how has she no time to workout? Her husband and in laws are always at home, her son doesn't need breastfeeding every five minutes so surely they could take him for a half hour or so at some point in the day?
I've been squeezing in a workout 5 times a week since I was cleared at 6 weeks pp with no help from anyone because my husband still had to go out to work oh and I also breast fed for 6 months so she can't keep using that as an excuse.
I know everyone's situation is different but the way she goes on about how 'hard' she has it is frankly ridiculous. Get a grip Mel, you're just a lazy git

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.