Melanie Murphy #11 me neck, me back, I'm a hypochondriac

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s actually okay for babies and children to be upset and experience there emotions as long as they aren’t in pain or hungry we shouldn’t be trying to get rid of every bad emotion for them . Children need to self soothe otherwise as adults they will never learn to accept emotions as normal and will look to outside sources to get rid of emotions eg alcohol, drugs, food, sex. Sitting in a dark room on holidays and co sleeping isn’t doing her child any favours.
There are other theories which claim the complete opposite though. Giving your child all the body contact making it more trustful in the whole world in general and therefore having a positive impact on their future resiliency. That's basically the idea of attachment parenting I guess.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It seems to come off that she is so obsessed with breastfeeding because the other parts of parenthood overwhelm her, especially without Thomas. Don't get me wrong, my baby is the same age and now restrictions have lifted in the UK it feels like we are constantly busy. The first time I took him out on public transport alone, first baby class etc I was anxious as the pandemic delayed all of those moments for us but you push through for your child. Judging by what we've seen, it's safe to say Melanie will struggle.

Reactions: 12
Right, gonna comment on Melanie's newest video even though we need a new thread haha. I'm glad that Melanie has said that the video was unscripted, cause now we now that her opinion of Thomas looking after THEIR child is 'daddy daycare' is very much genuine. God, from the abortion views to this, her views are so archaic. It's so disrespectful towards Thomas as well and he seemed to be in the same space as her during the recording of the first section of the video.

I know I don't need to spell it out for anyone here, but this is for Melanie for when she reads her threads 😂. Melanie, Thomas co-created this child with you, therefore he is parenting the child, not babysitting for gods sake!!!! Fathers should be expected to be there for their kids, to raise them and develop an emotional connection with them, just like the mother should (I am not a parent but these are my thoughts haha). It shouldn't be classed as an extra chore or a favour for them, it's dehumanising to think so. Fathers deserve the emotional fulfilment of raising children as much as mothers.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I can't bring myself to watch the new Project Reset. I just want to know where she thought cow's milk came from....

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I have a hunch that she also doesn't want to quit breastfeeding because it must help her burn calories like crazy and keep her slim. Despite her saying otherwise I think she's having a hard time with her postpartum body image (which is totally understandable even though she looks fine) and she won't have as much time for the gym as she used to.

Reactions: 12
She looks close to tears and exhausted in her new video. Motherhood doesn’t come naturally to her at all. She won’t cope when Thomas is back at work.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Honestly can’t believe she didn’t cop more flack for positioning herself as ‘mid size’. I guess all the people liking it were sizes 8-10? She looks tiny to me with a normal belly after childbirth.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She looks so different in her new video! I wouldn't even recognise that person in the street. Thomas is also annoying as duck, he has to make a point about being seen doesn't he.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
What could she have possibly moaned about in Disney world??
There's an entire video about it and features Jess. The heat was an issue and the crowds, at one point they are shouting and swearing at the parade with families and children around them. She complains that it wasn't her version of Disney and that hers is sitting by the TV with snacks being cosey. They escaped to their hotel pool for peace and quiet.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
There's an entire video about it and features Jess. The heat was an issue and the crowds, at one point they are shouting and swearing at the parade with families and children around them. She complains that it wasn't her version of Disney and that hers is sitting by the TV with snacks being cosey. They escaped to their hotel pool for peace and quiet.
Why go to a theme park if you don't like noise and crowds...

• Heart
Reactions: 13
but she’s so extroverted guys..

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That’s legit so sad and ungrateful.

New thread suggestion: Bats(shits) in the attic: the village can bite me

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She looks close to tears and exhausted in her new video. Motherhood doesn’t come naturally to her at all. She won’t cope when Thomas is back at work.
And the thing is, LOTS of women really struggle, are knackered and low after giving birth. Post-partum depression is super common. I wish she'd be open about the fact that she's clearly struggling, especially as it would probably really resonate with any of her followers who are mothers/expectant mothers. But instead she has to do this smug earth mother act.

Reactions: 6
Good going Mel, not like it’s literally your job or anything, if you hate it so much get a real job
thought she couldn’t experience things because she was inconvenienced by the pandemic? Haven’t taken more than a weekend off in seven years? It’s not groundbreaking journalism melanie you make one YouTube video a week. If that.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Her not posting much directly coincided with her only consistent sponsorship ending.

She's not churning out content because she's not making bank.

She will be back when she has another diet app or another dodgy app like betterhelp to flog to her vulnerable followers. She has the integrity of a gnat.

Agree with @Catdog01 she looks completely different in the latest video. She looks old as sin.

Reactions: 15
Good going Mel, not like it’s literally your job or anything, if you hate it so much get a real job
According to her she does the equivalent of what an entire production team on a TV set do. Imagine what a rude awakening a real job would be for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.