Melanie Murphy #11 me neck, me back, I'm a hypochondriac

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 541938View attachment 541963View attachment 541964So she was able to let Thomas's mum watch the baby for a sponsored deal, raved about how great the format is and then abandons it when she's not being paid? I thought it was was such a great way to connect with her followers... Now she says what doesn't make her money is not a priority, which is fair enough, just be honest from the beginning for crying out loud.
Also: she says she's a one woman band and has no help yes has an agency linked in her profile and specifically points out that her management pick the giveaway winners. Are we to believe that this is the only thing they ever do?
Surely it wouldn't be the end of the world if Baby was awake while they were on stereo? I'm sure people would understand if he fussed a bit during.
Or one of the other adults in the house could watch him, it's not like they're strangers to him!

I love the excuse of 'But he has to be asleep! That's the name of the segment!!' Yes, that's the issue here, that Baby won't sleep at the right time 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
View attachment 541938View attachment 541963View attachment 541964So she was able to let Thomas's mum watch the baby for a sponsored deal, raved about how great the format is and then abandons it when she's not being paid? I thought it was was such a great way to connect with her followers... Now she says what doesn't make her money is not a priority, which is fair enough, just be honest from the beginning for crying out loud.
Also: she says she's a one woman band and has no help yes has an agency linked in her profile and specifically points out that her management pick the giveaway winners. Are we to believe that this is the only thing they ever do?
Love how she ends it with “like I didn’t have to do that!” about saying she’d commit to a weekly schedule. I’m sorry, do your followers not pay your bills? She only gets money from fabletics and dove and stereo because she has so many followers, so maybe give back a little instead of only engaging when you’re trying to plug something to them? Also, one woman band my arse. Hate how she uses the comments from followers as her personal diary entry to vent and over-explain every detail of everything. Sure is entertaining though (y)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Surely it wouldn't be the end of the world if Baby was awake while they were on stereo? I'm sure people would understand if he fussed a bit during.
Or one of the other adults in the house could watch him, it's not like they're strangers to him!

I love the excuse of 'But he has to be asleep! That's the name of the segment!!' Yes, that's the issue here, that Baby won't sleep at the right time 🙄
There's this Irish podcast called the creep dive and they all seem to have kids. In several episodes you hear either a baby or kid fussing and the mother gets up to take care of them or bring them onto the podcast in the background and it's in no way off putting or distracting, if anything it actually makes me appreciate the fact they're completely normal mums having a chat about weird tit too. Melanie just wants to put herself on the cross for nothing, she keeps talking about these never ending deadlines, BUT SHE DOESNT HAVE A JOB. I'd hardly call having to post a picture in a cheap looking tracksuit before Tuesday next week a deadline.

Get real Melanie, you're not a big time youtuber or influencer with a regular posting schedule and a million sponsorships to keep track of, so don't call it your career if you're not putting in any effort. Other youtubers and influencers are just as busy as parents or with actual jobs, and still put effort into content creation and not be bitching about it even half as much

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
"I wouldn't care if you were out there pole-dancing all night, as long as you did it with a little INTEGRITY!"- Nate Cooper, The Devil Wears Prada

Trying so hard to sound like a super mama. What more aside from being a mother, she cooks, walk the dog, clean the house, water plants, do the groceries and working from 9 to 5.
Ahhh, she's downright annoying! A flabby, sloppy, spoiled, muppet.

I'm committing a sin again 🤥🙈

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Very,Very keen for some small town boy ;) and who would even be interested in him only Jess 😂
local farmer, good set of strong arms on the lad would do great in the fields 🤐

I’ve been absent from the tragic life of Mel this last while, she’s just so bleeping much 😂😂

I see she’s been called out on her stereo bullshit FINALLY!!!! Although it’s not a bad comment that’s been left they’ll be branded a troll and blocked I’m sure. Does she hope these lengthy, lengthy bullshit replies bore the person so much they just think “duck it I don’t care” 😕
(Not me FYI! I’ve only just gone back to her account in days last night and It was under her last photo)

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
local farmer, good set of strong arms on the lad would do great in the fields 🤐

I’ve been absent from the tragic life of Mel this last while, she’s just so bleeping much 😂😂

I see she’s been called out on her stereo bullshit FINALLY!!!! Although it’s not a bad comment that’s been left they’ll be branded a troll and blocked I’m sure. Does she hope these lengthy, lengthy bullshit replies bore the person so much they just think “duck it I don’t care” 😕
(Not me FYI! I’ve only just gone back to her account in days last night and It was under her last photo)
Unless I’m looking the price of a haircut I don’t think he’s anything else of interest 😂... I don’t understand how they have to be with the baby 24/7 surely at 7 months he can be left to sleep without someone watching him ! The MIL must be as bad at rearing unless she’s afraid to offer advice.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Unless I’m looking the price of a haircut I don’t think he’s anything else of interest 😂... I don’t understand how they have to be with the baby 24/7 surely at 7 months he can be left to sleep without someone watching him ! The MIL must be as bad at rearing unless she’s afraid to offer advice.
Sometimes I think Mel doesn't want to leave the baby as she wants him to want her all the time and is frightened he will take to someone better which wouldn't happen!

• Heart
Sometimes I think Mel doesn't want to leave the baby as she wants him to want her all the time and is frightened he will take to someone better which wouldn't happen!
It's odd the way she is with him, it even comes across like she doesn't want Thomas to have him unless he's in eye shot ,maybe it's down to how she was reared or her mental state atm but it's not good for her ,or the child to be smothered like that !

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I’m shocked nobody has called her out on the fact she was paid to promote that app TWICE!!! And as soon as she’s not being paid she goes over 21 days (and counting) with no mention of it at all, not one!
I know I’ve said it here a few weeks ago because it bugged me as well 😂

perfect word to describe it was used in that message to her, disingenuous!!

It's odd the way she is with him, it even comes across like she doesn't want Thomas to have him unless he's in eye shot ,maybe it's down to how she was reared or her mental state atm but it's not good for her ,or the child to be smothered like that !
its an ego thing I think.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m shocked nobody has called her out on the fact she was paid to promote that app TWICE!!! And as soon as she’s not being paid she goes over 21 days (and counting) with no mention of it at all, not one!
I know I’ve said it here a few weeks ago because it bugged me as well 😂

perfect word to describe it was used in that message to her, disingenuous!!

its an ego thing I think.
I’m sure she’d be the same with the drabletics once the cheques stop rolling she’d toss them aside for Pennies finest...I wonder is her sister edging for a stint on stereo! she’s barely with this guy two minutes and she’s on insta spouting he’s the love of her life 🙄 I can see the family ties being stretched Melanie’s bound to see Jess is having more success as a younger version of herself, while she’s static in the attic with no content 🤷🏼‍♀️I haven’t noticed many likes between them anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m sure she’d be the same with the drabletics once the cheques stop rolling she’d toss them aside for Pennies finest...I wonder is her sister edging for a stint on stereo! she’s barely with this guy two minutes and she’s on insta spouting he’s the love of her life 🙄 I can see the family ties being stretched Melanie’s bound to see Jess is having more success as a younger version of herself, while she’s static in the attic with no content 🤷🏼‍♀️I haven’t noticed many likes between them anyway.
She got over the love of her life quickly enough, slightly awkward they all lived in the same town and her new boyfriend is the lad she’s always wanted 🤐 not the one she moved to Dublin with.
I’ve no time for Jess I find her exhausting

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She got over the love of her life quickly enough, slightly awkward they all lived in the same town and her new boyfriend is the lad she’s always wanted 🤐 not the one she moved to Dublin with.
No I've no time for her either.

All this independent bad witch talk and she was single all of five minutes. She claims her past relationship was toxic and went ahead and jumped right into a new one?

I watched the video ( don't know why) she states how once someone breaks trust that that's it basically and then in the next breath tells us all how the new fella broke her trust and now they are sooooo in love. Ok, which is it then? I get that she's young, but to mislead her own followers about being a bad witch that needs no man is a bit icky.

She also claims that when going through her last break up that she won't settle again and the next man will be marriage and babies. You are only young ffs and it doesn't always work out like what you see in the movies. 😂

Between the pair of them we have always heard about their failed relationships, dating stories, sexual escapades with men... never with women. Jessie swallows btw because we all needed that info.

Jessie seems to be pining all her hopes on this lad, I get fame hungry, leech off your followers vibes. I don't know, I guess I find it fairly tacky to shout on SM about how perfect your partner is, him being the one.... never ends well imo.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She is exhausting, I can’t wait for the “ double date “ can you imagine them all trying to get the upperhand in the convo about who’s achieved the most, they’d be insufferable to listen to 🥱 the venue would need to widen the doors to get the four big heads in and a sharp knife 🔪 to cut their egos down to size.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I just remembered about the time Me-lanie and Jess started flogging drabletics at exactly the same time, both claiming it was a total coincidence :ROFLMAO:

I do hope drabletics got a discount on those contracts, 2 for 1 simple sisters.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No I've no time for her either.

All this independent bad witch talk and she was single all of five minutes. She claims her past relationship was toxic and went ahead and jumped right into a new one?

I watched the video ( don't know why) she states how once someone breaks trust that that's it basically and then in the next breath tells us all how the new fella broke her trust and now they are sooooo in love. Ok, which is it then? I get that she's young, but to mislead her own followers about being a bad witch that needs no man is a bit icky.

She also claims that when going through her last break up that she won't settle again and the next man will be marriage and babies. You are only young ffs and it doesn't always work out like what you see in the movies. 😂

Between the pair of them we have always heard about their failed relationships, dating stories, sexual escapades with men... never with women. Jessie swallows btw because we all needed that info.

Jessie seems to be pining all her hopes on this lad, I get fame hungry, leech off your followers vibes. I don't know, I guess I find it fairly tacky to shout on SM about how perfect your partner is, him being the one.... never ends well imo.
she’s not even that young, she’s just immature and childish, no different to Melanie, it’s like watching a teenager try to play at being an adult, giving advice to others like they have it all worked out when in reality they’re emotionally stunted weirdos who, let’s be honest, without YouTube would just have been girls shut away in their rooms throwing tantrums and feeling sorry for themselves, jumping from job to job playing the professional victim, look at all of Mels early uploads (with her real accent) it’s the same story from a different book, the girl who has no friends and drifted around on the dole/working in a corner shop until they get a following and believe that this makes them wise and knowledgeable enough to instruct others on how to live, it’s so twisted that this is the word we live in.

this lad has no more interest in Jessica now than he did years ago, but hey look at ‘dem insta gains he could get 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.